Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

D2C Information:

76178: Marvel D2C $299.99 RELEASES 1HY (Before May 31st according to Falcon)

Interesting, if it’s possibly not MCU and that Bugle thing is correct, maybe it’s a giant “finale” set for the comics Spidey theme? Could be like a city street or block with characters like Electro, Rhino, JJJ, Mary Jane, etc.

I guess it could be Thanoses ship as well.

Edited by doclord

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I would double check because if it was true or big news he would've given it a post

Maybe it was rumor. I'd post rumors in the story too

3 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

It was not necessarily bad, but it could have been done a bit better smoothing out segments, giving us a full cast of microfigure Avengers, having a better minfigure selection, etc... and it was quite overpriced for what it was to fit in a gimmick that was sold seperately :shrug_oh_well: It tried to balance appealing as a display model with also having a microfigure segment and throwing in minifigures. Generally that's the thing with Marvel D2C's so far, they have tried to appeal to multiple aspects and as such it's resulted in compromises to other aspects.

I think @PGBQW meant the smaller Enix one.

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Maybe it was rumor. I'd post rumors in the story too

I wouldn't go off of it just yet, falcon fan would've said something if there was credibility to the rumor 

Just now, Brickroll said:

I think @PGBQW meant the smaller Enix one.

Ah, yeah - that one got a lot of backlash - think that was mostly due to the design and maybe the price? Figures seemed good enough.

1 minute ago, Donkeypunch said:

Would be buzzed for a D2C Spider-Man set without venom. Spider-Man v sinister 6 on the Daily Bugle 

I'm still leaning towards it being Infinity War/Endgame related or a general nod to the MCU as a whole like Avengers Tower or the Infinity Gauntlet.

The daily buldge rumour is really interesting as someone told me a few weeks ago they believed that to be the D2C set but I just brushed it off... Maybe it could be... 

8 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Ever since the endgame logo was leaked, I just knew it wouldn’t be comic based. But now I have a feeling it’ll be legacy based but maybe just endgame idk. I’m as excited as everyone is. Not just for this wave but the fact that this wave is coming with the Eternals, Shang Chi, Disney +, D2C and CMF series. This is the best year for lego Marvel! :D

I was hoping to pay off some credit card debt this year... not a realistic goal anymore haha

maybe don't buy sets if you are in debt haha

4 hours ago, Thieda said:

Am I the only one that thinks an endgame final battle D2C would be kinda boring, apart from the minifigures wouldn't it be a big pile of rubble?

Yeah I do agree with you but we could get a half broken Avengers HQ and Chitauri vehicles.

3 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

The daily buldge rumour is really interesting as someone told me a few weeks ago they believed that to be the D2C set but I just brushed it off... Maybe it could be... 

I'd love for it to be a daily bugle but it seems too good to be true, but who knows now. They're giving us additional endgame and FFH sets so anything is on the table 

7 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Would be buzzed for a D2C Spider-Man set without venom. Spider-Man v sinister 6 on the Daily Bugle 

Strictly Sinister Six would be eh IMO as we already have great comic figures for most of them. I hope they just make some Spidey villains that haven’t been done properly like OG Electro, Rhino, Shocker and others.

If you want to go crazy, maybe it’s based on the Raimi movies?

Edited by doclord

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I can't believe it - we're getting more Endgame sets.

I really hope that Korg and Rocket aren't fro the D2C set, not because I wouldn't want them to be there, but because I want the June wave to be MCU based. Please Lego!

They could do Avengers Compound (with destroying functions), Sanctuary II, or even both. 

It wouldn't be builds that matter tho, it would be the fact that we're getting a set based on the biggest scene in the MCU that's a culmination of 21 movies and 11 years.

Hahahahah You beat me to this! Im a little behind on the pages. Im catching up!

Well said @THELEGOBATMAN

There’s not much you can do for endgame final battle other then ruins and an heap of characters. Maybe the sanctuary 2 and ruins and characters. 
The Bugle would be great. 
sanctum sanctorum would also be amazing 

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'd love for it to be a daily bugle but it seems too good to be true, but who knows now. They're giving us additional endgame and FFH sets so anything is on the table 

Every info we got today is so good to be true, but it is. I really hope everything is as great as it sounds.

Edited by Legofania

Just now, Donkeypunch said:

There’s not much you can do for endgame final battle other then ruins and an heap of characters. Maybe the sanctuary 2 and ruins and characters. 
The Bugle would be great. 
sanctum sanctorum would also be amazing 

The reason I don’t think it’s Sanctuary 2 is Thanos being in the smaller sets, I don’t think they would let people get him easily if his ship was the big one.

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Strictly Sinister Six would be eh IMO as we already have great comic figures for most of them. I hope they just make some Spidey villains that haven’t been done properly like OG Electro, Rhino, Shocker and others.

Rhino electro and shocker are parts of the sinister 6. 

im feeling a spider verse sinister 6 v spidermen on the Daily Bugle 

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

I’m telling you, emo Peter Parker and the guy that says “he just stole that dude’s pizza!” would make great figs...

10 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

While Spider-man is a popular theme, I'm not sure they would do a $300 D2C based off a version of the Daily Bugle. It's never really had an interesting design - it's mostly been depicted as a generic building with a sign on the top. The most interesting would be the Flatiron Building style shown below - but that was from the Raimi films.
maxresdefault.jpg

While I'm hyped for a potential MCU Sinister Six, we have a Sinister Six of the comic versions of these characters - so we don't really need a $300 D2C to give us that xD

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Brickroll said:

I’m telling you, emo Peter Parker and the guy that says “he just stole that dude’s pizza!” would make great figs...

Mr Aziz and the landlord figures incoming!

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The whole wave has the feeling of too good to be truee

First you say "we are all in for big treats this Summer", and then you say something like this... 

I hope that it's just an enthusiastic phrase.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If the D2C isn't a 300€ Mr. Ditkovich statue then we riot.

He needs to come with a brick built speech bubble that says “give me rent”. If he isn’t the D2C then I’ll cry