Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Okay, so we know we ate getting at least 1 Endgame set and 1 Far From Home set.

Korg, Rocket Raccoon (Endgame) and Mysterio (FFH) are confirmed, while Black Panther was teased.

Just writing that gives me chills, I hope we'll get to know some real info later that day.

Dangit, I was planning on the summer wave to suck so I can focus my budget on the awesome Star Wars wave we're about to get and the Eternals sets. This is a good dilemma to have though, assuming the sets themselves will end up being good.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

We are all in for some big treats this summer

I feel like Thanos when he acquired all of the infinity stones 😭

I swear if WandaVision sets get announced on Monday I’ll pass out in happiness

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Did you get the summer wave?

yes

what did it cost?

everything

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

We are all in for some big treats this summer

That’s best new we as Marvel fans had in years!

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

This would be the best thing LEGO made in years!

They have every chance to give us definitive versions MCU characters now, with no exceptions! Except Black Widow. RIP

I hope the sales for this wave explode so LEGO can treat us with awesome stuff every year 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

Im gonna miss your yellow bird pfp lol

That’s exactly what I was thinking too lol.

This is great news for Lego Marvel fans! More MCU sets is exactly what me and a lot of us have been wanting. I really appreciate that details of this wave are trickling out instead of coming out all at once. I’m really excited for the Star Wars summer wave, but all that info dropped and now there’s not much hype or speculation around it. The way the Marvel leaks have been coming really builds up the anticipation.

However the Endgame set(s) turn out, I just hope we get builds for Giant Man and Luis’s van. The minifigures are definitely the main draw for us, but I’d appreciate more interesting builds for Lego Marvel.

Just now, hvader said:

What if the big fig is Cull Obsidian?

We might get the rest of the Black Order if it is...all I need is Corvus Glaive. That said, I think it more likely to be Thanos, as FalconFan hinted, for lack of a better word.

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

What if the big fig is Cull Obsidian?

It would be a nice way to get him again (maybe with a little better figure) but Falcon seems to heavily imply it’s Thanos. Which makes sense, it would be a relatively cheaper way to get Endgame Thanos (hopefully with helmet off).

1 minute ago, doclord said:

It would be a nice way to get him again (maybe with a little better figure) but Falcon seems to heavily imply it’s Thanos. Which makes sense, it would be a relatively cheaper way to get Endgame Thanos (hopefully with helmet off).

I’d prefer Endgame Thanos tbh. Please give us accurate bald Thanos and accurate Thanos sword

I don’t know why but I think this increases our chances at getting more D+ sets. 

47 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Apparently Rocket Racoons torso is dark grey instead of sand blue :look:

Maybe this means that we’ll be getting a more brown Rocket? If not, he’ll just look like a too dark gray with gray fur and a gray torso. 

Regardless, all of this is very exciting. The potential is huge!

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

We just need Promobricks to lay out all the info now :laugh_hard:

Been hoping for them to do it soon for a while now lmao.

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

А это еще кто? - И куда же?

It's true? 

I really feel the excitement for those true believers and OG members here, TLG doesn't have the idea how long we've been wanting this. I'm so happy that they are doing it. I'm not gonna list up characters that I want to have but just being thankful that this happens, the feeling of waiting for the original Endgame sets to be unveiled is happening again. Fat Thor fingerscrossed* :blush:

I literally just checked the date to see if it's not April Fools day :laugh_hard:

If last year someone told me that Marvel in 2021 will be better than Harry Potter and Ninjago put together (all 3 of them being my favourite 3 themes, Marvel only for MCU tho), I would have laughed at them. We're in for a treat :wub_drool: