Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Every monday there's a Marvel Must Haves, announcing upcoming products based on the latest episodes of the currently running D+ show.

Ooohh, I see. Not that much of a big deal as I thought, then :tongue:
Also, it's not guaranteed a WandaVision LEGO set will be announced then, right?

Regards,
Mitch

1 minute ago, CF Mitch said:

Ooohh, I see. Not that much of a big deal as I thought, then :tongue:
Also, it's not guaranteed a WandaVision LEGO set will be announced then, right?

Regards,
Mitch

It’s not guaranteed 

1 minute ago, CF Mitch said:

Also, it's not guaranteed a WandaVision LEGO set will be announced then, right?

Nope. I personally highly doubt we'll get a WandaVision set anyway as there's only 1 D+ set (that we know of) and there's not really anything that would make for an interesting set.

I still can’t believe how fans of other toy lines get treated with new WandaVision products while we sit here and discuss the possibilities of another Enix wave

On 3/3/2021 at 9:35 PM, BusterNut31 said:

Where did you see this?

fRoM my uncle's wife's brother's dog, wHo wOrKs aT LEgO.

37 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nope. I personally highly doubt we'll get a WandaVision set anyway as there's only 1 D+ set (that we know of) and there's not really anything that would make for an interesting set.

I hope if the D+ is for Falcon and the Winter Soldier it has arm printing. If it's for WandaVision then leg printing. 

@Scarilian not sure Lego would release Surtur as a big figure. They’ve typically been fairly accurate in MCU sets and figures (spare the boring endgame quantum suits). Surtur was huge, and broke through the bridge, he would surely be at least the size of the Molten Man build (FFH).

22 minutes ago, cosmic said:

@Scarilian not sure Lego would release Surtur as a big figure. They’ve typically been fairly accurate in MCU sets and figures (spare the boring endgame quantum suits). Surtur was huge, and broke through the bridge, he would surely be at least the size of the Molten Man build (FFH).

I agree, although size-wise I'd personally go for something like Arishem. 

1 hour ago, hvader said:

I still can’t believe how fans of other toy lines get treated with new WandaVision products while we sit here and discuss the possibilities of another Enix wave

Honestly, I don't think LEGO made the Enix wave on the wave of the game being popular but more on the designs resembling classic comic book a little more than MCU.

Like would anyone think MODOK and Thor are based on the game? Even Rescue looks straight out of the comics (unsure if she was actually in the game or not).

22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I agree, although size-wise I'd personally go for something like Arishem. 

Arishem-sized build would be perfect for Surtur 

20 minutes ago, doclord said:

Honestly, I don't think LEGO made the Enix wave on the wave of the game being popular but more on the designs resembling classic comic book a little more than MCU.

Very true. I just think given how popular the MCU is these days LEGO should not skip any MCU property. They know that if they release a WandaVision set/minifig pack we’d all buy it

Edited by hvader

I'm not gonna lie, now that we've seen every episode of WandaVision I am a tad underwhelmed. I'd give the show overall a 7.5/10. I definetly don't see a set being made 

30 minutes ago, doclord said:

Like would anyone think MODOK and Thor are based on the game? Even Rescue looks straight out of the comics (unsure if she was actually in the game or not).

They definitely look more like generic Avengers sets than really Enix-based ones. Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk and the AIM agents are really the only figures directly based on the game, whereas all the other characters are either based on or inspired by the comics or MCU. The builds take inspiration from various media and just throw some artistic license in there. 

Edited by Guyon2002

I’d prefer not getting mixed sets that’s based on nothing. Either give us accurate comics sets or accurate MCU sets (if LEGO wants random vehicles at least give us less ambiguous minifigs). 

At this point I’m keeping my hopes low for WandaVision LEGO sets given how everyone seems to doubt their existence... I know the Eternals and Shang-Chi sets are great but I just can’t treat LEGO Marvel that seriously anymore...

My frustration comes from this: As a LEGO fan I can buy other themes that have better sets (Star Wars, Ninjago, etc) and as a Marvel fan I can buy merchandise from other companies (Funko) that gives me more desirable characters and variants. Sorry for the rant but I just don’t think LEGO Marvel fits my needs as a fan anymore (again hopefully next Monday they reveal something great to prove me wrong). It’s just a little heartbreaking to see LEGO not fully taking advantage of the Marvel theme.

Edited by hvader

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

My frustration comes from this: As a LEGO fan I can buy other themes that have better sets (Star Wars, Ninjago, etc) and as a Marvel fan I can buy merchandise from other companies (Funko) that gives me more desirable characters and variants. Sorry for the rant but I just don’t think LEGO Marvel fits my needs as a fan anymore (again hopefully next Monday they reveal something great to prove me wrong) 

I can definitely see where you're coming from but looking at the 2HY Star Wars wave and just how much LEGO seems to have listened to fan requests I still have hope for Marvel's June wave. Wether or not that hope will end up being met, who knows? 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I can definitely see where you're coming from but looking at the 2HY Star Wars wave and just how much LEGO seems to have listened to fan requests I still have hope for Marvel's June wave. Wether or not that hope will end up being met, who knows? 

Very true. Even if LEGO doesn’t release something like WandaVision right now I still hope they can see its popularity and decide to include something for us in the future

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Very true. Even if LEGO doesn’t release something like WandaVision right now I still hope they can see its popularity and decide to include something for us in the future

I'll probably look like somewhat of a fool for still holding out hope for this but looking at just how much people want specific characters/variants from this years various Disney+ shows and how there's only 1 set coming out (that we know of) I'm still holding out hope that they'll use the CMF to give us figures for the other shows. Although I'm fully aware of how unlikely this is. 

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'll probably look like somewhat of a fool for still holding out hope for this but looking at just how much people want specific characters/variants from this years various Disney+ shows and how there's only 1 set coming out (that we know of) I'm still holding out hope that they'll use the CMF to give us figures for the other shows. Although I'm fully aware of how unlikely this is. 

Hey you and me both. Anything to give us those variants would make me extremely happy 

1 hour ago, doclord said:

The set itself is a great idea but my favorite was Agatha, so if she's missing I'll be very sad.

Same Agatha was so good in the show

16 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I wouldn't hope for too much to be honest. If there's really only 1 Disney+ set coming out this year it's unlikely to be based on a show that we now know doesn't really lend itself to sets. 

10 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'll probably look like somewhat of a fool for still holding out hope for this but looking at just how much people want specific characters/variants from this years various Disney+ shows and how there's only 1 set coming out (that we know of)........

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

That's not a confirmation of anything tho, I suppose that's just speculation it logical thinking on his part.

Who knows how Lego will do sets for Disney+? Maybe they are able to hide each set and reveal it after the show ends? 

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's not a confirmation of anything tho, I suppose that's just speculation it logical thinking on his part.

Speculation, I've said multiple times that I don't know anything about these sets beyond what has already been shared.

If there really is just one Disney+ MCU set this year, I’m not sure what WV’s chances are. At face value, TF&TWS seems like the safest bet among the three live-action shows this year, but then again, TLG don’t always do things by the book :tongue:

Of course I’d rather they sacrifice two or three Spidey and/or 4+ sets to give every of the upcoming shows at least one set, but TLG seem to be a bit hesitant when it comes to streaming shows :shrug_oh_well: And after seeing the finale, CMF minifigs won’t do any more since you could easily fill half the roster with characters from WV.

In any case, this at least hasn’t been the last we’ve seen of any of the core cast, so each of them could theoretically show up in sets based on future films and shows, but that will probably take quite a long time :sceptic: Wanda of course will appear in DSITMOM and Monica is set up to make an appearance in Captain Marvel 2 and/or Secret Invasion, but we have no currently no idea when exactly we’ll see any of the other characters again. Hopefully before the phase 4 finale, whatever that will be

Edited by Lego-Freak

43 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

If there really is just one Disney+ MCU set this year, I’m not sure what WV’s chances are. At face value, TF&TWS seems like the safest bet among the three live-action shows this year, but then again, TLG don’t always do things by the book :tongue:

There are 5 live-action shows actually: WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, Hawkeye and Ms Marvel :wink: And then of course What If? on the animated side of things. 

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

There are 5 live-action shows actually: WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, Hawkeye and Ms Marvel :wink: And then of course What If? on the animated side of things. 

Are they all for 2021?