Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

16 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

At this point it's starting to get frustrating that Lego would make a symbiote Spider-Ham before giving us a single black suit Spider-Man minifigure...or at least a plain all black head with white eyes so that you could put it on a Venom torso.

Apparently the back of the Magneto head from those little mighty micros works for that.

Anyway, a new Spider Ham is always nice to have! Now we need the one from the Simpsons /s

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pork Grind is pretty massive compared to Spider-Ham so I think giving him normal legs was the right choice.

Having looked him up, wow he is massive! He also has normal human proportions (contrasting the cartoony spider-ham) so it really does work out. Huh.

1995 called. It wants its go-kart build back.

Very odd collection of figures but, cool I guess?

Not what I expected from a Marvel minifigure pack, but I'll probably still pick one up.  Pork Grind is probably one of the most unexpected choices that's been done in the Marvel line so far, but considering how much LEGO likes Venom, perhaps I shouldn't have been so surprised.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pork Grind is pretty massive compared to Spider-Ham so I think giving him normal legs was the right choice.

Oh that's interesting. When I first looked at it, I was wondering if it was a mistake.

Gotta hope the back has a pig tale print!

I think I would've preferred Spider-Ham be there instead of Iron Man even tho it wouldn't be a new fig.

17 hours ago, PGBQW said:

The idea is cool, but the problem is that, unlike in stranger things, this is not the same house with different colours, the whole building changes every episode

it doesnt have to be exact in B&W and color just a flip around or two sided house would still be cool

12 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Well it's not like LEGO has a team of fortune tellers who can see the future and tell them what will and won't perform well :laugh_hard:

maybe they should hire you, you claim to know everything:laugh:

I think the best way they could do the house, is if they did it in the style shown in episode 7; swapping between the different periods

30 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

April fools day

That’s what I thought too but there’s a lot of people saying it’s legit so I’m inclined to believe them. 
Even though I’ve never heard of ‘Pork Grind’ before? It’s a very weird pick, I guess they’re just trying to make the most of the Spider-Ham head mould. 

54 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

That’s what I thought too but there’s a lot of people saying it’s legit so I’m inclined to believe them. 
Even though I’ve never heard of ‘Pork Grind’ before? It’s a very weird pick, I guess they’re just trying to make the most of the Spider-Ham head mould. 

i think its legit too, but it would be an epic prank on TLGs part

4 hours ago, Mattallica said:

April fools day

Has lego ever made any April Fools prank before?

5 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Has lego ever made any April Fools prank before?

They have a few times, including a brick-sorting vacuum cleaner.

14 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

1995 called. It wants its go-kart build back.

:grin: :grin: :grin:  so true!

It's indeed odd, but a fun little surprise, nonetheless.
I won't be getting it, but I can see the appeal for many.
Though, as someone stated earlier; why expand on Venomized variants when we don't even have a (regular) Symbiote Spider-Man yet?
Oh, well. There's potential in these types of sets :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

12 hours ago, Surge said:

I think I would've preferred Spider-Ham be there instead of Iron Man even tho it wouldn't be a new fig.

That's fair (me too), but they're probably keeping him exclusive as a selling point for the Venomasaurus set.

45 minutes ago, doclord said:

I wonder why they are so hesitant in releasing a Peni Parker + mech set or one featuring her?

I dunno, the only reason I can think of is that they don't see a set with an Asian girl who's technically Spider-Man selling well, which would be kinda sexist and racist at the same time tbh.

It's either that or they know that something like Spider-Pig is going to sell well.

2 hours ago, doclord said:

I wonder why they are so hesitant in releasing a Peni Parker + mech set or one featuring her?

I know, to the point where I made my own version of SP//DR (albeit with no figure): https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6WUl0nBAx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm hoping Lego makes her when SV2 comes out, along with Supaidaman and Leopardon, because there's no way they'd miss a chance to do the only few canon Spiderman mechs...right?

1 hour ago, admiral_typhoon said:

I know, to the point where I made my own version of SP//DR (albeit with no figure): https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6WUl0nBAx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm hoping Lego makes her when SV2 comes out, along with Supaidaman and Leopardon, because there's no way they'd miss a chance to do the only few canon Spiderman mechs...right?

Nice work, you captured the proportions of the mech! I intrigued LEGO still didn't release this two canon mechs. I too did my own versions of SP//dr and Leopardon: 

I'm looking at the Shang Chi book art and it has more than two circular power blast pieces, meaning the set comes with more than one power blast pack or has new power blast pieces. I'm looking at the water base and it looks like it has a trans blue Plate 1X2, Rounded, NO. 1

8 hours ago, HRC said:

I'm looking at the Shang Chi book art and it has more than two circular power blast pieces, meaning the set comes with more than one power blast pack or has new power blast pieces. I'm looking at the water base and it looks like it has a trans blue Plate 1X2, Rounded, NO. 1

Where did you see this?

57 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Where did you see this?

On the box of the set, the largest piece of the power burst set (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=35032e&idColor=0#T=C&C=0), which usually is only included once per bag, is seen once as part of the ensemble blasting out the dragons mouth, then twice more as display pieces coming either side from the dragons body

18 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

On the box of the set, the largest piece of the power burst set (https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=35032e&idColor=0#T=C&C=0), which usually is only included once per bag, is seen once as part of the ensemble blasting out the dragons mouth, then twice more as display pieces coming either side from the dragons body

The pieces on the base closer resembles this new piece from the Iron Man vs Thanos 4+ set:

50992190318_0b4c1cc4e0_b.jpg

Edited by Guyon2002