Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Ummm... okay *huh*

I always love these types of sets. :grin_wub: Symbiote Iron Man looks even better than the first one. It has always reminded me of the Spider-Man Web of Shadows video game but I never wanted to spend $30 on that awful set he came in, so this is great.

Good way to get that new awesome Spidey, Symbiote Spider-Ham is a hilarious choice of a variant Pork Grind is a funny choice of a villain, and I don't have that Venom yet.

The build is basically a Lego City go-cart but whatever. :)

Edited by Legocity2713

Spider-man (sees more Venom minifigs): "They are not stopping!"

But that is actually a good choice of minifigs. The new helmet is better than the previous one, and reuse the Spider-ham mold to Pork Grind is great!

Thoughts on the new accessory pack

Black Suit Spider Ham - Literally who asked for this? I love it lol

Spiderman - The arm printing looks excessive with plain legs not a fan

Venom - Can someone remind Lego Spidey has other villains? Wish they gave him his tentacles like they did in 2013 (yes I am aware thats not how its called)

Iron Venom (?) - I assume he actually is from the comics. Uninterested and this just devalues that set he appeared in even more. Not only were Carnage and Spidey already accessible but now no figure in that set is exclusive. And the build was weak. I guess thanks for making him easier to get for the 12 fans who wanted him

Not sure how to feel about characters who appear so frequently being used for character packs. Wish Black Suit Spider Ham wasn’t the only exclusive figure. Just a tad bored with Spidey + Venom combo

Nice for a cheap way to get the new Spidey. I still haven't bought the Venom Crawler set, which I really want for the Spider Buggy, but disappointed now. Iron Man's overused as it is, we don't need a second Venomized version. Would've been nice to see a different character, say Captain America or Gwenom. This is now our 5th regular Venom figure since his 2019 redesign. I've said it before and I'll say it again, AT LEAST CHANGE HIM UP! Give us a half Venom/half Brock face!

Pork Grind though... Honestly never thought I'd see the day, but I love him 

On the bright side - this is further demonstrating we could have a surprise minifigure pack/set at any time :P Added it to the list :)

The Venomized Iron Man features a new helmet design, so now you can get the transformation from Iron Man to Venomized Iron Man which was included in another set, though admittedly we still need a finalized torso print to show a fully converted Iron Man - so I'd guess we are gonna get another Venomized Iron Man variant in future...

sh633.png

I asked for WandaVision and LEGO gave me more Venom. Yay! 

all jokes aside that Pork Grind looks awesome

Edited by hvader

Not sure what to think of this set tbh. The reused figures are very disappointing, they could've definitely gone with some more interesting figures that aren't in every single set like Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man 2099 or Spider-Girl. I do like Pork Grind although I'm not entirely sure why he was chosen over many other characters that fans have requested for years. The vehicle is honestly just garbage.

One big positive though: the ''rule'' of not recoloring pieces for accessory packs has now finally been broken! :excited:

I swear if we get one more Venom, I am going to become the goddamn joker

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Also yay more Enix iron man... I’m so happy right now 

Really starting to wonder how you'd react if the CMF just turned out to be a giant collection of Square Enix Iron Man designs :laugh_hard:

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Really starting to wonder how you'd react if the CMF just turned out to be a giant collection of Square Enix Iron Man designs :laugh_hard:

Oh boy that’d be a nightmare come true :laugh_hard:

Oh well it's just an accessory pack, an unexpected bonus if I may say so.

The set itself is another boring set with Spider-Man, Venom and SE Iron Man type of stuff.

I really hope that isn't in any way connected to Summer sets.

49 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Wait, this thing is real?! :laugh_hard: Someone at LEGO loves Venom to an unhealthy degree

Funko: Hold my beer

I for one am quite happy about Venom Spider-Ham. It's a minifigure I didn't know I needed. :laugh: And always appreciate Lego putting desirable figures in small sets!

7 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Funko: Hold my beer

True but at least they don't only make Venom.

Edited by hvader

At this point it's starting to get frustrating that Lego would make a symbiote Spider-Ham before giving us a single black suit Spider-Man minifigure...or at least a plain all black head with white eyes so that you could put it on a Venom torso.

8 minutes ago, hvader said:

True but at least they don't only make Venom.

And when they do, they give us more characters than just 'Venom'

uinfz5oa8r631.jpg

I remember before 2018 when there was no new Venom I prayed for more Venom. I just didn't expect this many Venom.

That minifig pack is great! I like the new iron venom figure better than the old, especially the tendril details on the mask. Pork grind is great too! This makes me really want spiderham now, but I can’t justify that venomosaurus. The only thing is that I think he should have used mid legs, because that would still make him larger than spider-ham, but not awkward looking like he is now. I hope we get more packs like this in the future!

5 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

That minifig pack is great! I like the new iron venom figure better than the old, especially the tendril details on the mask. Pork grind is great too! This makes me really want spiderham now, but I can’t justify that venomosaurus. The only thing is that I think he should have used mid legs, because that would still make him larger than spider-ham, but not awkward looking like he is now. I hope we get more packs like this in the future!

Pork Grind is pretty massive compared to Spider-Ham so I think giving him normal legs was the right choice.

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I honestly didn't even notice the changed helmet design for Iron Man :tongue:

Me neither, and I think that shows how much interest myself any maybe others have in the figure :laugh: