Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

16 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I'm still leaning to Norman being in the MCU to set-up Dark Avengers but Green Goblin being held off for future films.

I would prefer that as well, keep some villains for the long run to properly develop them. Something similar to PS4's Doc Ock (in terms of character development) would be great!

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Some have theorised that it is subtle hints to the different Spider-man:
Slice = Tobey Maguire because of Pizza Time (Link)
Phone = Andrew Garfield because he is on the phone a bit (Link), (Link)
Wrecker = Tom Holland (His actions resulted in May and Happy talking about the relationship/splitting up)

This is some Qanon shit right here

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

According to DanielRPK (say whatever you want about him, but his trailer and announcements record is really great) it will be revealed around 2 PM Greenwich time, so in more than 3 hours.

I guess we have to wait and see.

I feel like this is a make or break thing for Daniel, it feels like he has been hanging on threads lately regarding this movie lol

26 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I feel like this is a make or break thing for Daniel, it feels like he has been hanging on threads lately regarding this movie lol

I know that I've been saying that he is a hit or miss when it comes to rumor but if there's one thing Daniel is good in it's the trailer date and precision on when it will drop. I have faith in this one, specially with those crazy tease from Tom, Jacob and Zendaya.

What if the fake titles mean this:

Phone home: Peter gets into trouble and must call his friends and family (home) for help

Home wreckers: multiverse villains enter this universe (home) to wreck havoc 

Home slice: slices of reality will be recombined, forming the multiverse (a new home)

Just a crazy guess

Edited by hvader

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know that I've been saying that he is a hit or miss when it comes to rumor but if there's one thing Daniel is good in it's the trailer date and precision on when it will drop. I have faith in this one, specially with those crazy tease from Tom, Jacob and Zendaya.

he missed 3 times today....his credibility regarding SM 3 is worrying me

Also it's official, this is my 1,000th eurobricks post! 🥳

1 hour ago, hvader said:

What if the fake titles mean this:

Phone home: Peter gets into trouble and must call his friends and family (home) for help

Home wreckers: multiverse villains enter this universe (home) to wreck havoc 

Home slice: slices of reality will be recombined, forming the multiverse (a new home)

Just a crazy guess

okay now it is my 1000th post 

Some small news about Tom's brother in the movie makes me want the webbed-up upside-down drug dealer in one of the sets. Not likely to happen, but I foresee that being an MOC in the not too distant future.

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

he missed 3 times today....his credibility regarding SM 3 is worrying me

Also it's official, this is my 1,000th eurobricks post! 🥳

okay now it is my 1000th post 

He took an L, atleast he is honest about it. But that doesn't take away that's he is BS. He is not that reliable maybe he gets a few information correct but his reputation is tainted.

Congrats or your 1000th post buddy. More to come.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

He took an L, atleast he is honest about it. But that doesn't take away that's he is BS. He is not that reliable maybe he gets a few information correct but his reputation is tainted.

Congrats or your 1000th post buddy. More to come.

thank you!! and on the bright side, Loki has an official release date of June 11th

Apparently Loki is coming out in June, not May? I have a feeling that we only have info on 1 Disney+ set because the schedules keep changing. Maybe that August set could be WandaVision after all? 

Spider-Man: No Way Home.. AWESOME

also my username turned blue. I feel like Hercules when he rescued Meg from the death pool lol

Edited by TOTDForever

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

Apparently Loki is coming out in June, not May? I have a feeling that we only have info on 1 Disney+ set because the schedules keep changing. Maybe that August set could be WandaVision after all? 

This is sad. Delays and delays but what can u do. Ugh.

Spider-man: No Way Home is the official title my friends

Edited by hvader

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME

It's official guys!

Great name imo, I'm hyped! 

37 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Loki starts June 11th, and it ends July 16th.

Well that's a bit disappointing (my birthday is on the 12th :tongue:).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's an awful lot of hexagons on there.

Spoiler

Screenshot_8.jpg

Edited by Guyon2002

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Great name imo, I'm hyped! 

Well that's a bit disappointing (my birthday is on the 12th :tongue:).

I also love this name, has a great ring to it. I also appreciate how all those titles are actually meaningful to the movie itself, like Homeocming or Far From Home, while keeping 'home' in it

At least you'll spend your birthday speculating about what might happen in finale :excited:

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

"Lego Spider-Man: No Way Home Sets"

ughh I can't wait to see those leaks 

I just hope we get to see the Shang Chi sets in the coming weeks. I really want to know wether the quality exhibited in the Eternals sets is a one time thing or the new standard for LEGO Marvel. 

54 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

"Lego Spider-Man: No Way Home Sets"

ughh I can't wait to see those leaks 

You and me both. This is too good a name. Just imagine us saying "No Way Home set information"

48 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I just hope we get to see the Shang Chi sets in the coming weeks. I really want to know wether the quality exhibited in the Eternals sets is a one time thing or the new standard for LEGO Marvel. 

Black Widow is gonna be a huge factor on how well these movies do in theaters due to today's health climate 

Just now, hvader said:

You and me both. This is too good a name. Just imagine us saying "No Way Home set information"

I already imagine Falcon Fan using a stock photo of an MCU spidey fig in the Instagram posts that give us that information lol I am so excited

@PGBQW To be fair, it would be like Marvel to tease us with a fake title then reveal later on that they were secretly teasing the multiverse aspects all along

4 hours ago, hvader said:

Apparently Loki is coming out in June, not May? I have a feeling that we only have info on 1 Disney+ set because the schedules keep changing.

I think we may have other Disney+ stuff, we just don't know about them yet. Remember CM4Sci teased Wanda getting a figure and seemed to imply it'd be based on later episodes of WandaVision (New costume)

May does seem a little empty at the moment - but otherwise we have something to keep us talking almost every week until August :purrr:

• February 26th - WandaVision 8
  • March - Release of 76170 & 76175
  • March 5th - WandaVision 9
  • March 19th - TF&TWS 1
  • March 26th - TF&TWS 2
  • April - Release of Shang Chi sets (76176 & 76177) along with 30454 Polybag
  • April 2nd - TF&TWS 3
  • April 9th - TF&TWS 4
  • April 17th - TF&TWS 5
  • April 23rd - TF&TWS 6
  • May - Release of 76187 (Carnage Head/Bust)
  • May 7th - Black Widow
  • June - Release of 76186, 76189, 76190, 76191, 76192 & 76193
  • June 11th - Loki 1
  • June 18th - Loki 2
  • June 25th - Loki 3 + Venom: Let There Be Carnage
  • July 2nd - Loki 4
  • July 9th - Loki 5 + Shang Chi
  • July 16th - Loki 6
  • August - Release of 76194 (Disney+ set) 76200 & Marvel CMF series

@PGBQW To be fair, it would be like Marvel to tease us with a fake title then reveal later on that they were secretly teasing the multiverse aspects all along

I think we may have other Disney+ stuff, we just don't know about them yet. Remember CM4Sci teased Wanda getting a figure and seemed to imply it'd be based on later episodes of WandaVision (New costume)

May does seem a little empty at the moment - but otherwise we have something to keep us talking almost every week until August :purrr:

• March 19th - TF&TWS 1
  • March 26th - TF&TWS 2
  • April 2nd - TF&TWS 3
  • April 9th - TF&TWS 4
  • April 17th - TF&TWS 5
  • April 23rd - TF&TWS 6
  • May 7th - Black Widow
  • June 11th - Loki 1
  • June 18th - Loki 2
  • July 2nd - Loki 4
  • July 16th - Loki 6

This is a great breakdown!

• March 19th - TF&TWS 1
  • March 26th - TF&TWS 2
  • April 2nd - TF&TWS 3
  • April 9th - TF&TWS 4
  • April 17th - TF&TWS 5
  • April 23rd - TF&TWS 6
  • May 7th - Black Widow
  • June 11th - Loki 1
  • June 18th - Loki 2
  • July 2nd - Loki 4
  • July 16th - Loki 6

Do we know what 76170 and 76175 is? Coz I’m still holding onto hope for wandavision sets

No Way Home is a great title! I’m very hyped for this movie and hope that it doesn’t get pushed back until next year. I also really hope that we end up getting more than 2-3 sets for it, but we’ll just have to wait and see.