Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Seeing the Sinister Six in the movie  seems like a good bet. The introduction of Scorpion in Homecoming is a loose end in the MCU as well so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s part of the group. Potentially another Scorpion figure?

11 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yeah, the sets are definitely the main appeal of a potential multiverse aspect for me. I'm somewhat hesitant about how they will handle it in the MCU as a whole. Like others, I am not a fan of the idea of Time Travel or Multiverse being used to re-introduce deceased characters, but any chance at potentially updated figures for the Raimi or Webb series is fine with me - and it gives the potential for a live action Sinister Six comprised of actors & character I would like to collect as a squad :purrr:

Damn, just thinking about getting Sinister Six minifigs is giving a damn good feeling. We already have Vulture and Mysterio. I wanna get Doc Ock, Electro (confirmed reprising roles) maybe we can get Scorpion (swap to Sandman) and Kraven the Hunter. 

Do you guys think they will give us the OG members or mix of characters? 

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Damn, just thinking about getting Sinister Six minifigs is giving a damn good feeling. We already have Vulture and Mysterio. I wanna get Doc Ock, Electro (confirmed reprising roles) maybe we can get Scorpion (swap to Sandman) and Kraven the Hunter. 

Do you guys think they will give us the OG members or mix of characters? 

They’re not likely to give us the OG version just because Sony seems to be making a Kraven solo film (Feige doesn’t seem that interested in incorporating Sony’s universe into the MCU). I have a feeling that Green Goblin (rumored to be Willem Dafoe) will replace Kraven here. I could be wrong though. 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

if they are the Spider-Man 3 sets then I don't see why they wouldn't have the sinister 6 or other multiverse elements in it. Just because there are 2 doesn't eliminate the "spoiler" elements 

First of all, Sinister Six isn't happening in Spider-Man 3. Just because we have multiverse villains, it doesn't mean that they'll all suddenly come together and fight all Spider-Men.

Secondly, considering that we might just get 2 sets (I won't believe 4+ set is related to SM 3 unless proven otherwise), that gives us only 7 minifigures (3 in 20€ and 4 in 40€) - that alone means we won't get Sinister Six.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

First of all, Sinister Six isn't happening in Spider-Man 3. Just because we have multiverse villains, it doesn't mean that they'll all suddenly come together and fight all Spider-Men.

Secondly, considering that we might just get 2 sets (I won't believe 4+ set is related to SM 3 unless proven otherwise), that gives us only 7 minifigures (3 in 20€ and 4 in 40€) - that alone means we won't get Sinister Six.

Unless we get sinister 6 and Spider-Man but that’s never happening haha

19 minutes ago, hvader said:

Unless we get sinister 6 and Spider-Man but that’s never happening haha

Imagine a 20€ Spider-Man set with just 3 villains :laugh_hard:

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Представьте себе набор "Человек-Паук" стоимостью 20 евро всего с 3 злодеями :laugh_hard:

Such a set would have good sales 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

sinister six MEMBERS lol. They've been setting it up since Homecoming.  It may not happen but until I'm proven otherwise I'm calling them the MCU s6. 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

also atleast you agree with me on one single thing, we both don't trust the 4+ set being SM 3 related If the leaked sets are in fact SM 3 related 

Edited by TOTDForever

I think so: 

Spider-Man 3 set for 20€ : a set in which there will be either Peter Parker or Spider-Man, let's say Ned and some villain

Spider-Man 3 set for 40€ : in this set will be Spider-Man and the main villains of the film 

25 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

sinister six MEMBERS lol. They've been setting it up since Homecoming.  It may not happen but until I'm proven otherwise I'm calling them the MCU s6. 

also atleast you agree with me on one single thing, we both don't trust the 4+ set being SM 3 related If the leaked sets are in fact SM 3 related 

I mean by that logic most Spider-Man villains are part of Sinister Six lol.

8 hours ago, Bricknee said:

Introducing the multiverse just removes any stakes from the MCU when dead characters can just be brought back from other realities.

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Exactly, that's why a lot of people (including myself) have an issue with 2014 Gamora sticking around. 

I actually am happy that Gamora is still alive somehow. I do hope the MCU doesn't get too much like the comics though, where every character except Uncle Ben gets revived or rebooted a few years after their death.

9 minutes ago, HRC said:

I do hope the MCU doesn't get too much like the comics though, where every character except Uncle Ben gets revived or rebooted a few years after their death.

Oh this is definitely what is going to happen,you just watch.

58 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean by that logic most Spider-Man villains are part of Sinister Six lol.

you'd be surprised how many of his rogue gallery were apart of the S6 at some point. Swarm, Carnage, Kraven, Swiss Miss, Electro, and The Lizard were the roster for Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark as an example (before any of you jump on me Swiss miss was created for that show)

Edited by TOTDForever

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

you'd be surprised how many of his rogue gallery were apart of the S6 at some point. Swarm, Carnage, Kraven, Swiss Miss, Electro, and The Lizard were the roster for Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark as an example (before any of you jump on me Swiss miss was created for that show)

That's what I'm saying, Spider-Man villains are just Spider-Man villains.

When six of them come together to fight Spider-Man then it's Sinister Six.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's what I'm saying, Spider-Man villains are just Spider-Man villains.

When six of them come together to fight Spider-Man then it's Sinister Six.

we have Sandman, Doc Ock, Electro, and Green Goblin so far, we are 2 short. Chances are good that they finally do something with Scorpion, and I doubt Mysterio is genuinely dead. All I'm saying is they've been building to this since Homecoming and it is most likely going towards a villain team up in this movie 

13 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

we have Sandman, Doc Ock, Electro, and Green Goblin so far, we are 2 short. Chances are good that they finally do something with Scorpion, and I doubt Mysterio is genuinely dead. All I'm saying is they've been building to this since Homecoming and it is most likely going towards a villain team up in this movie 

I know for a fact that Doc Ock and Electro is not officially confirmed but were discussed by big Hollywood trades so pretty much they're most likely in there, but not Sandman or did I miss something?  

17 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Are we sure the Shang Chi sets are coming in April? Don't wanna get excited too early.

Using the 2-months-before-release ''rule'' they should release in May but there's a polybag releasing in April. They'll probably release alongside the polybag but that's not confirmed yet.

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know for a fact that Doc Ock and Electro is not officially confirmed but were discussed by big Hollywood trades so pretty much they're most likely in there, but not Sandman or did I miss something?  

Doc Ock and Electro are officially confirmed tho (well maybe not by Marvel themselves, but that's not what an official confirmation is).

Green Goblin is basically confirmed by the same sources that confirmed Doc Ock, and Sandman is heavily rumoured.

According to DanielRPK (as reliable as a scooper can get, kind of like Guyon or FalconFan of movie news world) there are also 3 more unknown villains.

30 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Doc Ock and Electro are officially confirmed tho (well maybe not by Marvel themselves, but that's not what an official confirmation is).

Green Goblin is basically confirmed by the same sources that confirmed Doc Ock, and Sandman is heavily rumoured.

According to DanielRPK (as reliable as a scooper can get, kind of like Guyon or FalconFan of movie news world) there are also 3 more unknown villains.

There are nine villains? This is getting out of hand.

56 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

RPK is a hit or miss, he is not 100% - If you look at the leak/spoiler sub he is tarnished but that's another topic. I might be wrong with Sandman, probably he is included but there's alot of scoops he reported end up nothing. 

Sticking to Lego discussion, if this is full blown multiverse. Imagine 3 spider men figures that we might get.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Sticking to Lego discussion, if this is full blown multiverse. Imagine 3 spider men figures that we might get.

Imagine if they just reused the Homecoming figure a bunch of times instead of making new figs for Garfield, Maguire and the Upgraded suit. That would be downright evil :devil:

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Imagine if they just reused the Homecoming figure a bunch of times instead of making new figs for Garfield, Maguire and the Upgraded suit. That would be downright evil :devil:

Awful. I'd be happy without arm printing, different mask torso and legs is good for me. 

Am I the only one considering the plausibility of a comic/cartoon Sony characters Spider-Man set? Yes, the movies got repeated delays, but since the sets for those characters don't directly reflect them, we could still see that as well. I'd love to have a winged bat-faced Morbius fig.