Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nah it's $90 but 110 euro. 

Nah it's 100€. I'm sure, for example Brickmerge and Stone Wars have it at 100€.

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s not the statesman 

I'm relieved. Anything you can give to live up the hype yet we can keep on guessing. Pretty please :wub:

1 hour ago, oxy220 said:

I would like a Cap with Thor's hammer.... 

Wrong, I'm sorry.

I think here's how:

76184-76185 - Spider-Man 3 sets

76200 - Avengers set with "exclusive" minifigure 

76191 - Wakanda or Location from MCU

And about the rest of the sets did not write, because, in my opinion, these sets are more interested in fans, namely their content

Edited by oxy220

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nah it's 100€. I'm sure, for example Brickmerge and Stone Wars have it at 100€.

I have the catalogue in hand rn, it's 110.

5 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I have the catalogue in hand rn, it's 110.

Really? Is it a German catalogue or Netheralnds one? If the latter, that might be why the price difference. 

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Really? Is it a German catalogue or Netheralnds one? If the latter, that might be why the price difference. 

Latter.

76191 is a Black Panther helmet set, calling it now. It’s an 18+ Avengers set with a similar price/piece count to the Iron Man helmet and lego_fulcrum posted an image of Black Panther on Instagram recently.

31 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

76191 is a Black Panther helmet set, calling it now. It’s an 18+ Avengers set with a similar price/piece count to the Iron Man helmet and lego_fulcrum posted an image of Black Panther on Instagram recently.

I was just thinking the other day how excellently the MCU Panther design would translate to a Lego display piece. 

Edited by JaHawk2009

Yeah would look cool however on second thought I’m not sure it’s  happening just yet. All the helmets across themes are US$60 and this is $10 more expensive. Also, there’s a Batman helmet coming soon that looks too similar to Black Panther so I’m not sure Lego would release it at the same time. Given that it’s an 18+ set though with 590 pieces, it could be a buildable Marvel prop like the Infinity/Iron Gauntlet or Mjolnir.

7 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Yeah would look cool however on second thought I’m not sure it’s  happening just yet. All the helmets across themes are US$60 and this is $10 more expensive. Also, there’s a Batman helmet coming soon that looks too similar to Black Panther so I’m not sure Lego would release it at the same time. Given that it’s an 18+ set though with 590 pieces, it could be a buildable Marvel prop like the Infinity/Iron Gauntlet or Mjolnir.

Honestly, the Black Panther bust option looks more real.

Yeah I definitely think we’ll get it eventually just the price of this set (76191) is a bit too expensive and doesn’t match other helmet prices. The Star Wars helmets are 700 pieces plus and are all still US$60.

19 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Да, я определенно думаю, что в конце концов мы его получим, просто цена этого набора (76191) немного дороже и не соответствует ценам других шлемов. Шлемы "Звездных войн" стоят плюс 700 штук, и все они по-прежнему стоят 60 долларов США.

Or maybe it's a black panther set, not his bust? 

The Spider-Man sets are usually where we get the non-MCU Sony Marvel characters. One of the delay release dates for Morbius had been March 5, so a Spider-Man set featuring him could be in the upcoming offering. There are a few scenes from the Morbius story run in the 90s cartoon that I would enjoy seeing in Lego.

Honestly when the 18+ range was announced I thought of it as the perfect way for them to do display pieces like the Gauntlet, Mjolnir, etc. I think in a way, the further we are from the Infinity Saga the less chances there are that they'll make a IG set for fear of not selling well as people will have moved on/have alternatives.

I'm not opposed to a BP helmet set, but I'd really worry about how they would end up making the silver lines in a good-looking way, plus most of the detailing would get lost in the black + the studs.

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

2 bigfig 😍

I dunno where you guys getting this information, but I don't think this is confirmed. 

3 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Isn't the source Promobricks?  Is the list fake? 😨

which list? 

Edited by legovitor1842

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New info from Promobricks:

76184 Spider-Man 4+ - 20€ with 73 pieces

76185 Spider-Man - 40€ with 355 pieces

76186 Avengers - 20€ with 202 pieces

76191 Avengers 18+ - coming June 1st

76192 Avengers - 90€ with 527 pieces

76195 Spider-Man - 20€ with 198 pieces

76196 Advent Calendar - 30€ with 298 pieces

76200 Avengers - 30€ with 265 pieces

Bold parts are what's new.

This

8 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Isn't the source Promobricks?  Is the list fake? 😨

The list is not fake, but the information about 2 bigfigs was only someone's speculation, so nothing confirmed about that :classic:

Regards,
Mitch

I personally did not find the original source on Promobricks channels, but I trusted whoever posted the list in the forum.  Also because no one has denied it 🤷‍♂️

Do we have a link?