Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

16 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Spoiler man on Twitter has said we are getting lego marvel studios sets in March, very interesting (i know to take this with the graniest of sales)

but he is a scoop leaker 

How reliable is he? I've never heard of him.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

How reliable is he? I've never heard of him.

he has been leaking products of MCU movies all day (wandavision included) and he also has been leaking info about WV that came to be true (other marvel movies as well) I trust him for now

Depends on what he means. It’s a vague statement. Technically speaking it could be true in a way. There are only a few things he could be talking about

Edited by Falconfan1414

I mean D2C seems like a possibility tbh, and if not, then perhaps a retailer exclusive.

Either way if you think he's reliable I trust it for now, hope it actually happens.

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Depends on what he means. It’s a vague statement. Technically speaking it could be true in a way. There are only a few things he could be talking about

an interesting thing is, he said set(s), plural. Could be an amalgamation of things. Although he is Russian so he mightve had a typo, who knows 

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Movie releases in July, not very likely.

Weren't they supposed to release in april?The sets I mean.

Edited by LOTR34

I’m not 100% sold on this yet. Apparently he steals stuff from some where or something and then makes up stuff? Idk I’m not sold. The only one thing really now that I am thinking about it would make sense in terms of reveals and that would be Shang chi sets

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m not 100% sold on this yet. Apparently he steals stuff from some where or something and then makes up stuff? Idk I’m not sold. The only one thing really now that I am thinking about it would make sense in terms of reveals and that would be Shang chi sets

those are people making up lies about him, this happens with every leaker. He debunked it in a series of tweets. 

Shang chi is definetly a possibility 

Sounds fishy. Did we ever have a leak for LEGO sets that originated from someone that usually leaks other stuff? Apart from Yakface or Rebelscum that is :classic:

Anyway... Only things that are MCU related that would have potential for March would be the D2C (Still hoping for that 17th Feb reveal) or something WandaVision related that would be unvieled after the end of the series.

Edited by Scarilian

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Like I said before when people thought he might be legit, the only thing that would make sense for his statement would be Shang chi sets 

Eh... even then I don't see why the Shang Chi sets would release a month earlier. Current remarks have the sets & the polybag for April.

There goes the "leaker" who "has been leaking products of MCU movies all day (wandavision included) and also has been leaking info about WV that came to be true (other marvel movies as well)".

Another day, another false rumour. We really need legit info, don't we?

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Another day, another false rumour. We really need legit info, don't we?

How about this: we're getting another WandaVision episode this friday :grin: Is that legit enough? :laugh_hard:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

How about this: we're getting another WandaVision episode this friday :grin: Is that legit enough? :laugh_hard:

Definitely, but how about this:

The day we get this episode we'll speculate about the things we could get as sets or characters that we want to get :iamded_lol:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

But are you sure? 😂

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We really need legit info, don't we?

It'll get a lot easier soon.

WandaVision is going to pick-up speed as we get closer to the end of the series we'll have more to speculate on, especially in regards to how it might connect to Spider-man 3 or Doctor Strange 2.

• March gives us the end of WandaVision, could maybe get a surprise set or figure release based off CM4Sci's remarks about her costume
  • April gives us the two Shang Chi sets and the Shang Chi Polybag
  • May gives us the Carnage Head/Bust
  • June gives us a bunch of sets
  • August gives us a confirmed Disney+ set and the CMF series to collect
  • October and EoY gives us the Spider-man theme sets, the Eternals sets, etc...

Plus sometime in 1HY we get the D2C, as mentioned maybe we'll be lucky and that will be released in March. We'll also get descriptions, leaks of figures, etc... to tide us over. I feel it's just February & potentially most of March is the 'calm before the storm' of Lego Marvel stuff :p