Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

How much will this D2C cost and when will it be releasing? Are we sure it’s not dc because they always get mixed up.

1 minute ago, Thieda said:

How much will this D2C cost and when will it be releasing? Are we sure it’s not dc because they always get mixed up.

It’s not dc, it’s $300, and it is supposed to be a 1st half year release

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s not dc, it’s $300, and it is supposed to be a 1st half year release

Ooooo I wonder what it could be, a playset or a large vehicle???

1 minute ago, Thieda said:

Ooooo I wonder what it could be, a playset or a large vehicle???

Dream is Endgame final battle with Sanctuary II, Endgame final battle with compound is cool also. But anything MCU related will make me happy

Just now, hvader said:

Dream is Endgame final battle with Sanctuary II, Endgame final battle with compound is cool also. But anything MCU related will make me happy

I just bought ninjago city gardens, my wallet can’t handle this :hmpf_bad:

31 minutes ago, Thieda said:

I just bought ninjago city gardens, my wallet can’t handle this :hmpf_bad:

Well I did put the D2C info out there months ago so it's not like this is brand new info :tongue:

Just now, Thieda said:

Is the D2C likely to launch before April or after? (If anyone knows)

Just 1HY, nothing specific yet.

korgs headpiece leaked, looks pretty good but I'm not so sure how I feel about him being a minifgure, as far as I remember he is very close in size to hulk

1 hour ago, CF Mitch said:

Not very interesting in Korg myself, but it's nice to see the inclusion of less familiar/popular characters in general :sweet:

@Lego-Freak what is your/the definition of 'legacy', in this context?

Regards,
Mitch

I use it when referring to older MCU films. Legacy is similar to how LEGO brands remakes of old Ninjago sets nowadays.

This really has the vibe to me of being for the D2C. I also have a feeling that's why it's already leaking.

Would there be a way to turn the Endgame final battle into a set, or do we think it might be the Avengers compound?

Oof, the minifigure head piece for Korg just leaked and damn! I cannot wait for more.

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I personally hate the idea of Korg as a bigfig so I love this new piece.

Same, I agree with you.

Falconfan posted a picture of Thor and Hulk together. Assuming this is related to the Korg info I'm going out on a limb and say we're getting a New Asgard set!

Korg has to be included in the D2C set then, no way parts from the 2HY are already leaking :grin: Still hoping for MCU sets in the summer of course, but a $300 MCU set that includes Korg has to be good :wub:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Falconfan posted a picture of Thor and Hulk together. Assuming this is related to the Korg info I'm going out on a limb and say we're getting a New Asgard set!

Man I picked the wrong 2 figures lol. It was more about how big figs can’t sit and move in ways minifigures can

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's quite interesting, because I wouldn't have thought that would be interesting enough visually for Lego to choose.

If it turned out to be something like the Old Fishing store, it could be quite cool. I think we could expect Valkyrie, Miek, and Rocket if that's the case. I guess a truck too. :grin:

Edit: Nevermind! Debunked.

Edited by nintendude64

4 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Couldn't Korg be in the Advent Calendar?

1. This has been dismissed more than once :wink:
  2. Parts from a set intended to be released in September do not leak in February already
  3. ACs do not introduce new moulds

QED

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up for that 

Yeah, jumped the gun on that. Like I said, I never expected Lego to make anything like that anyway, and I was just looking too deep into details. Something more iconic from Endgame is much more likely.

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Man I picked the wrong 2 figures lol. It was more about how big figs can’t sit and move in ways minifigures can

Looks like we’re getting the Korg playing Fortnite scene!

Just now, Lego-Freak said:
  1. This has been dismissed more than once :wink:
  2. Parts from a set intended to be realeased in September do not leak in February already
  3. ACs do not introduce new moulds

QED

2 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Nope, debunked a page back.

Ah okay, sorry, missed that part of the discussion.