Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

Michaelbricksforever said on insta that someone leaked something for wandavision and they lego is gonna fire them.

anyone see anything?

It is a clip from a future episode confirming a long rumored character appearing. Saw it on Twitter

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

in light of the other episodes of wandavision being leaked, it is rumored we may get 2 episodes next week.

They will release more episodes because the next episodes are leaked? I'm down for an extra episode

Just built the 76168 Captain America Mech.  Man, it's very good.  Loving the printed pieces and the minifigure. (my review here.) Now tempted to get the Mile Morales one and looking forward to what coming next =P

76194 Marvel Disney+ $34.99 (369 pieces)

76186 Avengers $39.99 (202 pieces)

76189 Avengers 4+ $9.99 (49 pieces)

76190 Avengers $39.99 (479 pieces)

76191 Avengers 18+ $69.99 (590 pieces)

76192 Avengers $69.99 (527 pieces) 

76193 Avengers $149.99 (1901 pieces)

76184 Spider Man 4+ $19.99

76185 Spider Man $19.99

76195 Spider Man $19.99

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah I have 0 clue what’s going on with the Disney plus sets anymore 

If we are only getting that one set for one of the first 3 shows I'd guess it's definitely going to be for Falcon & the Winter Soldier. Based on what we've seen it looks like the easiest of the 3 for LEGO to make a typical set for.

If that turns out to be the case then I'd also say Wanda, Vision and Loki are shoe-ins for the cmf series.

Three-twenty-dollars-set for Spiderman 3? Was hoping for a big set build but still... count me in! So long as we get his new costume, doc ock and electro! 

I did not expect that AT ALL.

First of all, 6 Avengers sets?! My god, that's a lot. I expect 18+ $70 set to be a helmet, and I hope the near-2000 piece one will be based on something cool.

Secondly, only ONE Disney+ set? That's not really a lot... so I guess they have 4 series to choose from - WandaVision, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Loki and What If...? - my bet would be on TFaTWS. Also, this set releases in August, so it would make sense if it would be based on Loki (which will end in July).

Last but not least, only 3 $20 Spider-Man sets?! That's exciting and disappointing at the same time. Exciting because I'll definitely be able to afford them all, but disappointing because that doesn't seem like a lot... and why is one of them 4+? That sucks.

I really hope there will be more Spider-Man sets because this really strikes me as a downgrade from the FFH wave. Also a bit bummed out about there only being one Disney+ set. Not totally unexpected but still. It’s a bit sad that Lego decided to release so many Avengers sets in a year with a lot of content from “other heroes”. If these Avengers sets turn out to be based on that videogame, I will be very dissapointed.

If we are only getting 1 Disney plus set it has to be Falcon and Winter Soldier. Easiest for LEGO to make art out of for sure. I watched all Wandavison episodes and can’t seee how they make any set based on this  show to appeal to kids. Only if it’s branded 18+ they can make it work.

As far as the rest go, a lot of Avengers sets! Let’s just hope they are good and aren’t based on game. But I’d rather them be based on Endgame( a man can dream).

Spiderman sets are surprisingly small and not a ton of them. Weren’t we expecting them to be bigger from rumors? 

For the Disney+ set, I agree with it being for Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I think it might be similar to the Black Widow set which consisted of 2 heroes, 1 villain, and a vehicle.

6 Avengers sets surprised me! The 4+ set will of course be small, considering the price, but the 18+ set... what will it be? Maybe the Gauntlet display piece? Carnage bust? All I can think of is a display piece as the 18+ set. But I'm calling it, the $149 one will be a UCS set.

And for the 3 $20 Spider-Man sets, I hope it wont be another vehicle. The 4+ set having a vehicle is fine, but please, for the love of God, no more vehicles!

20 minutes ago, Cyklis said:

All I can think of is a display piece as the 18+ set. But I'm calling it, the $149 one will be a UCS set.

UCS sets are all Star Wars so what you're referring to is a D2C. And considering we're already getting a D2C ($300) and there are other normal sets going up to this pricepoint this is definitely not a D2C set.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

UCS sets are all Star Wars so what you're referring to is a D2C.

Sorry! I'm not really familiar to most terms used for Lego sets. I always call large collector sets "UCS", like the Quinjet.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And considering we're already getting a D2C ($300) and there are other normal sets going up to this pricepoint this is definitely not a D2C set.

And, I forgot that there was already a D2C set, my bad. But that just brings up even more questions, why is it 149 dollars? What will it be? Guess I'll just wait.

The chances of us getting a WandaVision set are so low now, I'm gutted. We've been waiting almost 5 years to get a new Wanda minifigure so my only hope now is the cmf.

1 hour ago, Stock223 said:

The chances of us getting a WandaVision set are so low now, I'm gutted. We've been waiting almost 5 years to get a new Wanda minifigure so my only hope now is the cmf.

She's a major character in Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness so we'll get her in early 2022 regardless.

I wonder what the Avengers sets are based on... Probably more stuff from the Square game or comic-based material. 

(I’m secretly still hoping for sets based on earlier MCU films though :tongue:)

4 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wonder what the Avengers sets are based on... Probably more stuff from the Square game or comic-based material. 

(I’m secretly still hoping for sets based on earlier MCU films though :tongue:)

I think the sourcematerial for these Avengers sets will also give us a good idea of what the AC will be based on.

With the numerous Avengers sets, along with the limited quantity of Disney plus sets, I wonder if we'll be getting comic-accurate versions of some of the Disney plus characters (classic Scarlet Witch, Vision, etc.). The same way we got a ton of Black Widow Minifigures in the past Avengers sets due to her upcoming movie, it's possible some Disney plus shows/characters will release with the Avengers sets in their comic designs.

Amazing news about the advent calendar!
This is shaping up to become a great year for LEGO Marvel :wub: 

Regards,
Mitch

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Well considering the (unreleased) rumors I had heard before this I gotta say this news is very disappointing all around.

What does that mean, if you mind telling us?

3 Spider-Man 3 sets that are all $19.99 USD.....I mean I like that because they are all affordable but I really wanted them to put a lot of effort into them 

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I did not expect that AT ALL.

First of all, 6 Avengers sets?! My god, that's a lot. I expect 18+ $70 set to be a helmet, and I hope the near-2000 piece one will be based on something cool.

Secondly, only ONE Disney+ set? That's not really a lot... so I guess they have 4 series to choose from - WandaVision, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Loki and What If...? - my bet would be on TFaTWS. Also, this set releases in August, so it would make sense if it would be based on Loki (which will end in July).

Last but not least, only 3 $20 Spider-Man sets?! That's exciting and disappointing at the same time. Exciting because I'll definitely be able to afford them all, but disappointing because that doesn't seem like a lot... and why is one of them 4+? That sucks.

RIP :,( 

also, the Spider-Man 3 sets are coming out in October?