Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If we're throwing ideas for sets, I honestly would love a set that's similar to Friends Central Park set, only smaller.

It would have the living room with a dinner table and a kitchen in the back. It would be pretty fantastic if they made half of it in colour and the other black and white, with one half having details from 70's, 80's and 90's, and the other from 50's and 60's.

The minfigures could be just Wanda and Vision, but 3 variants for both if them - 50' / 60's, 70's / 80's and Halloween. They could also include the twins as babies.

I also want a certain character in episode 4 as a minifig (if you know you know)

13 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I also want a certain character in episode 4 as a minifig (if you know you know)

Spoiler

Who exactly do you mean? I assume its either jimmy, darcy, or monica (monica would prob be the most interesting figure)

57 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm not sure who you mean tbh.

I mean it would be nice to get characters like Agnes or Monica in a set, but quite honestly I'd rather get another Wanda and Vision variant, as they are all so different from one another. 

No way. Wow, is it really happening? That's fantastic news.

It's probably gonna be comicbook based, so I will probably end up with only a Harry Potter calendar, but that's great news.

It seems unlikely, but 2022 has potential to have the greatest Lego Advent Calendar ever - Guardians of The Galaxy: Holiday Special. Just imagine this!

This is exciting news! Won't get my hopes up though, aside from the Harry Potter AC's we've gotten in the past 2 years I find most of them to be very lacking and underwhelming.

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Promobricks also teased a Christmas sweater iron man as one of the figures 

Yes, pretty much confirmed it. They state that the calendar will consist of 24 doors as per usual and that it will be a mixture of minifigures and small vehicle/location based builds based on the Marvel Universe. They also teased that there will be villainous figures as well but no specifics as of yet.

A Marvel CMF, Advent Calendar, and D2C all in one year is seriously like a fantasy come true. Guess the speculation about a jump in quality after Marvel sold so well last year was right on point. Hopefully the sets themselves are as exciting as they sound.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-76196-marvel-adventskalender/116466/

looks like marvel is getting a advent calendar! 

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. On a serious note that's great news. With CMF confirmed earlier and now advent it seems Lego is finally taking marvel license seriously. Hope we get some cool minifigs in it!

Marvel Advent Calendar! Yes! Hopefully they do a GOTG Holidays Special one for next year

12 minutes ago, hvader said:

Marvel Advent Calendar! Yes! Hopefully they do a GOTG Holidays Special one for next year

I honestly thought we were going to have to wait for this to drop for us to get an Advent Calendar. Thankfully thats not the case though! So glad they're doing this, have a feeling this will be a day one purchase without even seeing it.

3 hours ago, Surge said:
  Hide contents

Who exactly do you mean? I assume its either jimmy, darcy, or monica (monica would prob be the most interesting figure)

the last one ( idk how to put a spoiler tag lol)

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think he's referring to Jimmy and Darcy, who aren't really spoilers as they were announced a long time ago.

nope. not them

Shame it took so long, but glad we are getting some focus on the Lego Marvel side of things. Hopefully the sets are amazing.

Added the Calendar to the list. It's possible this was the mystery $29.99 (298 piece) set given that around 300 pieces is the average for Lego Advent Calendars.

Not so excited about the 4+, advent calendars , or mech sets. All I want is normal comic based Marvel sets that aren’t for Spiderman. Idk if that will ever happen but it seems all the good sets go to the MCU. Like I don’t even collect MCU sets and I think the Far From Home sets and the Eternals sets are the better waves to be released these past few years. 

when the daily bugle released I saw that as a gold standard for Marvel sets. 4 new figures (all of which remain exclusive to this day) a location and a vehicle for $50. It was perfect, now we get charged an arm and a leg for a spidey vehicle and figures we already have multiples of. I want them to go back to that standard of multiple new figures in a wave and builds that focus in more than just a spider vehicle. Actually been collecting Lego since I was a kid and even at age 10 I remember  clearly preferring Lego structures and not liking repetitive builds. I think this idea that only AFOL’s want structures and new figures is ridiculous. A 7 year old kid was still 6 when the first Spidergwen figure was released, so they would still be old enough to own every figure released in the monster truck set. I think Lego underestimates the demand for new comic designs. Why couldn’t black cat be the new female figure in that set? Why couldn’t Venom had been swapped for Lizard or Kingpen or Shocker in any of the many sets that had venom as a primary antagonist in recent years? Whatever I’m just repeating what I always say but I’d like comic versions of Ant-Man, Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch and the Punisher but it seems so out of reach when they can barely branch out of the same Spider characters. 

and on that note I’d hate to see Elektra, Cloak, Dagger, Punisher, or comic Electro in the mini figure series bc they could so easily be included in a set. Same goes to the comic incarnations of Scarlet Witch and Vision, they belong in sets not a CMF series. Comic version of Malekith, Hela, Thors entourage, Quicksilver, and some X-Men make sense bc they are hard to include in a set. They would also balance out what would provably be alternate versions of the Avengers which I assume will take up half the series. I want so much out of this theme I hope Lego picks up the slack they’ve been having for the past few waves.

Michaelbricksforever said on insta that someone leaked something for wandavision and they lego is gonna fire them.

anyone see anything?

31 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Michaelbricksforever said on insta that someone leaked something for wandavision and they lego is gonna fire them.

anyone see anything?

Where did he say that? I did not see it on his page. Interesting, interesting...what if it has spoilers for unreleased material?

Edited by Brickroll

28 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

anyone see anything?

you misunderstood. Someone leaked the plot of the other episodes of the show, so someone at Marvel is getting fired. He was just using the scarlet witch lego fig as a story picture because lego is his brand

39 minutes ago, cosmic said:

4 new figures (all of which remain exclusive to this day)

Well actually JJJ is not exclusive from that set

in light of the other episodes of wandavision being leaked, it is rumored we may get 2 episodes next week. This means we could potentially get the set early (if it exists before someone jumps on me) considering the show would end a week earlier of this proved to be true 

again, this is just speculation 

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Well actually JJJ is not exclusive from that set

Where else did he appear?

Edited by cosmic