Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

If we get 2 sets I'd say one is a small Madripor set with Falcon, Bucky and Zemo, and the other one truck fight with Falcon (Cap suit), Bucky, US Agent and Flag Smasher. I hope we get all those 5 characters, Sharon could also be nice.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

No lego products this week for the first 2 episodes of Wandavision 

Most likely won't see anything until the last episode airs in March

57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If we get 2 sets I'd say one is a small Madripor set with Falcon, Bucky and Zemo, and the other one truck fight with Falcon (Cap suit), Bucky, US Agent and Flag Smasher. I hope we get all those 5 characters, Sharon could also be nice.

Those 5 characters seem like the core of the show so it'd be nice to get them. I really want a Lego version of Falcon's Captain America suit. 

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Agreed. I don't think they'll reveal any Lego WandaVision sets until the finale.

Edited by hvader

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Not necessarily. The mando set was based on the first episode and was revealed part of the way through the season.

4 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Not necessarily. The mando set was based on the first episode and was revealed part of the way through the season.

Mando is slightly different as it was already in Season 2. The release of WandaVision sets may be more like Mando Season 1 (where sets containing more spoilers were released when the show is near its finale)

I really hope we get more than 1 WandaVision set. Maybe one in the time-period reality and another in the climax of the show, whatever that ends up being 

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I really hope we get more than 1 WandaVision set. Maybe one in the time-period reality and another in the climax of the show, whatever that ends up being 

Or we can get 1 set where half of it is the 50s sitcom setting and the other the real world, connected by some red effects pieces like the ones shown in the trailers. 

I wouldn't expect a WandaVision set until the finale. If Lego were making a set / sets, they'd probably want to include a villain to sell it and I expect that Marvel is going to keep that under wraps until the final episodes.

Imagine a Stranger Things-esque Wandavision set where one side is a sitcom reality, and on the other side is SWORD.

I have an idea about something that could be in a WandaVision set, but it would spoil a scene in the show for those who haven't seen it already, so reader beware.

Spoiler

Parts from the recent CMF Beekeeper would be an easy reuse.

I'm holding out hope that the $300 set could be a large Uatu build, with a Stan Lee as Watcher Informant fig.

2 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

I'm holding out hope that the $300 set could be a large Uatu build, with a Stan Lee as Watcher Informant fig.

I highly doubt something like that would sell well (not that it's something LEGO would even consider making).

12 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

No because most people have no idea what a Uatu is

13 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

No because most people have no idea what a Uatu is

I’ll do you one better—no one has any idea why a Uatu is.

Joking aside, I can’t see the d2c being comic based or something that has very little screen time in the mcu. Have any of the DC d2c sets even been comic based? They have had like 10 or so.

Edited by Brickroll

33 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Joking aside, I can’t see the d2c being comic based or something that has very little screen time in the mcu. Have any of the DC d2c sets even been comic based? They have had like 10 or so.

I don't think any of the superhero D2Cs were comic-based, so we shouldn't expect this one to be different. My money is still on the Endgame compound but I can also see Quinjet, Milano, and Avengers Tower. 

29 minutes ago, hvader said:

I don't think any of the superhero D2Cs were comic-based, so we shouldn't expect this one to be different. My money is still on the Endgame compound but I can also see Quinjet, Milano, and Avengers Tower. 

Agreed. Honestly, any of those would be pretty sweet, but I think the best thing would be a 3 foot tall posable Ant Man. /s

THIS LIST IS OUTDATED, PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW VERSION

The below has been spoiler tagged for a record of when information was released.

Spoiler

Done a little more research and hopefully have filled out the list a little :tongue: A lot of the thanks goes to Falconfan1414 and Guyon2002 earlier in the thread for either sourcing or relaying. This list includes, additional set prices for several sets, piece counts, ages, etc...

Edit: Updated D2C release date
Edit 2: Updated 76179 description
Edit 3: Please find the new version of this list here

Note:
I hope to update this list each time new information is available regarding the sets. Eurobricks does have a limit on edit timeframe though, so if this list is not updated within a timeframe of a new reveal/set release it has likely been replaced with a newer list later in the thread due to inability to edit this one :)

Edited by Scarilian

10 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Done a little more research and hopefully have filled out the list a little :tongue: A lot of the thanks goes to Falconfan1414 and Guyon2002 earlier in the thread for either sourcing or relaying. This list includes, additional set prices for several sets, piece counts, ages, etc...

I don’t why brickset has 76179 as marvel...its a dc set I’m pretty sure

Edited by Falconfan1414

23 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

76184, 76189, and 76191 can all be ruled out as not being Disney + or MCU movie sets as they are either 4+ or 18+.

That leads us with 76192, 76193, 76194, 76195, 76190, 76185, and 76186 for either Spider-Man 3, Disney Plus, or comic based sets 

(I excluded the D2C and the Shang-Chi sets for obvious reasons)

Slightly unrelated topic, but I went in Lego.com and saw that 76162 is currently out of stock both online and at my local stores. Does the mean the set is retiring soon? I was planning on buying the set in May when the movie releases, but should I just buy it now?

Just now, hvader said:

Slightly unrelated topic, but I went in Lego.com and saw that 76162 is currently out of stock both online and at my local stores. Does the mean the set is retiring soon? I was planning on buying the set in May when the movie releases, but should I just buy it now?

no I don't think so, it probably just means it sells well

Just now, TOTDForever said:

no I don't think so, it probably just means it sells well

Hopefully that means the set can be in production longer

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

76184, 76189, and 76191 can all be ruled out as not being Disney + or MCU movie sets as they are either 4+ or 18+.

That leads us with 76192, 76193, 76194, 76195, 76190, 76185, and 76186 for either Spider-Man 3, Disney Plus, or comic based sets 

(I excluded the D2C and the Shang-Chi sets for obvious reasons)

I wouldn’t rule out 4+ sets as movie sets 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I wouldn’t rule out 4+ sets as movie sets 

wait really? that'll be a first. I really hope those 4+ sets stay away from the Spider-Man 3 line

Just now, hvader said:

Hopefully that means the set can be in production longer

I think it has no choice as the movie it's based upon hasn't come out yet