Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I have a feeling/hope we get/we will get set descriptions of the Spider-Man 3 sets before the pictures. I think that is a reasonable expectation. As for when, ehhh I think the sources for a lot of the big name lego leakers may release the info after we've gotten a trailer

Watch LEGO be the first one to reveal something about Spider-Man 3 just like they did with Eternals haha.

I think Spider-Man 3 will get 4-6 sets (not sure it’s just a guess). The rest of the summer wave could either be comics Avengers again (please no more Square Enix variants) or Disney+ sets?  

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not sure if Falconfan heard the same things I did but there's a number going around.

You guys are so lucky lol, to quote Thanos you guys are cursed with knowledge 

Just now, hvader said:

Watch LEGO be the first one to reveal something about Spider-Man 3 just like they did with Eternals haha.

I think Spider-Man 3 will get 4-6 sets (not sure it’s just a guess). The rest of the summer wave could either be comics Avengers again (please no more Square Enix variants) or Disney+ sets?  

if the SM 3 sets are apart of the summer wave, they are pretty high up in price (not complaining because these are my most hyped sets for the entire year) but that makes me think the builds could potentially be awesome 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

if the SM 3 sets are apart of the summer wave, they are pretty high up in price (not complaining because these are my most hyped sets for the entire year) but that makes me think the builds could potentially be awesome 

I really hope Spider-Man 3 has some of the best Marvel builds. I agree this can potentially become one of the most exciting LEGO waves of all time.

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

I really hope Spider-Man 3 has some of the best Marvel builds. I agree this can potentially become one of the most exciting LEGO waves of all time.

with that in mind, they are constructing a set "the size of a few football fields" in Atlanta for this movie (filming ends relatively soon) and I can bet that that will be the final battle. just imagine the set that may accompany it 

No one is mentioning the possibility of some 4+ sets. Last year we got a 4+ Avengers set. While they can be MCU based, they generally don't reflect any specific movie or show.

I’ve just found out about marvel must haves for D+ series. The list of brands producing merchandise includes Lego, surely this confirms D+sets?

Just now, Stock223 said:

I’ve just found out about marvel must haves for D+ series. The list of brands producing merchandise includes Lego, surely this confirms D+sets?

Where did you see that? It’s good to finally have some confirmation

Just now, Stock223 said:

Where do you see this?

Well that is a relief for it to finally get official confirmation I have been waiting for that for a while. Now I would expect these sets to show up after the shows and have spoilers in them

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Well that is a relief for it to finally get official confirmation I have been waiting for that for a while. Now I would expect these sets to show up after the shows and have spoilers in them

It’d be cool if we can get the antagonist of WandaVision, whoever they turn out to be

Damn, nice find! I'm happy to know that it's now a solid confirmation. Can't wait for new look for this characters! I want that Vote Loki minifigure lolz. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Damn, nice find! I'm happy to know that it's now a solid confirmation. Can't wait for new look for this characters! I want that Vote Loki minifigure lolz. 

Me too! Love that costume. This also means that we may finally get MCU Zemo after nearly 5 years

Just now, hvader said:

It’d be cool if we can get the antagonist of WandaVision, whoever they turn out to be

Did I miss it, but WandaVision wasn't mentioned? I mean being the first show probably. Ugh, it sux but who knows specifically.

Just now, hvader said:

Me too! Love that costume. This also means that we may finally get MCU Zemo after nearly 5 years

True, perfect set Bucky, Sam and Zemo. $19.99 random building. Booom! 

maybe those $19.99 sets on the summer set list were all Disney+ sets. I find it odd that they are all priced the same and have close set numbers 

Did I miss it, but WandaVision wasn't mentioned? I mean being the first show probably. Ugh, it sux but who knows specifically.

They said Wandavision will kick off the campaign, the other shows were mentioned as “additional series launches”. So it’s pretty safe to say that we will get a WandaVision set

Just now, TOTDForever said:

maybe those $19.99 sets on the summer set list were all Disney+ sets. I find it odd that they are all priced the same and have close set numbers 

I love it. $20 affordable sets for each Disney+ series with all the main characters. This is just amazing

Just now, hvader said:

They said Wandavision will kick off the campaign, the other shows were mentioned as “additional series launches”. So it’s pretty safe to say that we will get a WandaVision set

Cool, I'm okay if we don't get the alternate 70s 80s and so on sitcom costumes but I want the updated Wanda minifigure from the posters! 

Cool, I'm okay if we don't get the alternate 70s 80s and so on sitcom costumes but I want the updated Wanda minifigure from the posters! 

I may be wrong but isn’t this our first time getting her in 5 years?

Just now, hvader said:

I may be wrong but isn’t this our first time getting her in 5 years?

Correct! Last time was Civil War. Minifigure is decent but the face and hairpiece. I know it's a slim chance to get a new hairpiece but we need a new face! 

PS. And also leg printing, following the minifigs of Eternals sets.

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

I love it. $20 affordable sets for each Disney+ series with all the main characters. This is just amazing

The only other Disney+ show id love to get sets for (as of right now atleast) is Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Loki doesn't interest me just yet 

tomorrow is the first episode of "Marvel Must-Haves" I wonder if we will get anything juicy. there is a lot of potential in lego sets for the first 2 episodes of WandaVision