Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Noobmaster69 said:

Do you think if they did daredevil he would have a printed mask or a varient of the captain America helmet

Depends on how directly they adapt or change the Netflix suit. A new piece would be amazing, but it could still look good on a head. I have a custom printed Phoenix customs one that does it pretty well.

<spoiler> There wasn't a ton of content that would work for sets so far in Wandavision so far, but I kind of admire that. They're really committing to the idea with great results so far. I still think a black and white 50's Wanda and Vision are very likely for the CMF. <spoiler>

How do I hide spoilers? None of this is particularly spoilery, but I would like to know for future reference. :snicker:

Edited by nintendude64

16 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

Depends on how directly they adapt or change the Netflix suit. A new piece would be amazing, but it could still look good on a head. I have a custom printed Phoenix customs one that does it pretty well.

<spoiler> There wasn't a ton of content that would work for sets so far in Wandavision so far, but I kind of admire that. They're really committing to the idea with great results so far. I still think a black and white 50's Wanda and Vision are very likely for the CMF. <spoiler>

How do I hide spoilers? None of this is particularly spoilery, but I would like to know for future reference. :snicker:

maybe that is legos scapegoat for D+, just put the characters from those shows in the CMF so they won't have to make full sets. Of course if these shows are as popular as mandalorian maybe they will in the future 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

maybe that is legos scapegoat for D+, just put the characters from those shows in the CMF so they won't have to make full sets. Of course if these shows are as popular as mandalorian maybe they will in the future 

Ehhh I wouldn’t count of Disney plus stuff being in the cmf 

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I had a feeling, it would be cool however. Maybe in series 2 for the marvel line if it ever gets made and the first one sells well

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s good. Like I said I much prefer getting Disney+ sets first before we get those characters in the cmfs. 

I've been thinking and if we do get a comic based cmf (which I hope) I've come up with a list of characters that I think have a considerable chance of being included;

1. Classic Captain America
  2. Classic Iron Man
  3. Classic Thor
  4. Classic Hawkeye
  5. Classic Vision
  6. Bucky
  7. Daredevil
  8. Baron Zemo
  9. Moon Knight
  10. Agent Venom
  11. Gwenpool
  12. Dr.Strange
  13. Shocker
  14. Black Cat
  15. JJ Jameson
  16. Stan Lee 

I definitely hope the cmf is comics based. There is just so much potential there for new characters. 

I think if it was comics based I’d like to see:

The classic gold Ironman suit

Symbiote Spider-Man

Daredevil

Agent Carter

Galactus (like the build from Lego Marvel Super Heroes)

Silver Surfer

Kang

Bucky Cap or Sam Cap

Jane Foster Thor

Squirrel Girl

Stan Lee

Sorry for the stupid question, but can we get a Spiderman in the series? I thought he was a property of Sony?

Edited by Gorilla94

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Also no matter if it is mcu or comic based. We know we will get the 6 avengers plus Spider-Man no matter what 

Stands to reason, we got variations of a JL line up in the DC series. Going by your suggested roster on IG, I take it there will 12 in the set?

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

Stands to reason, we got variations of a JL line up in the DC series. Going by your suggested roster on IG, I take it there will 12 in the set?

Uncertain as of now. The message until now has been expect 12 for certain but it could be more.

What time of year do we usually see pictures of the summer sets? I’m just dying to see what we get. I fear the entire wave is going to go to Spiderman 3. In the event we do get some comic sets (probably half this summer wave is still going to be Spiderman 3) I hope they give us either  a small comic Thor or Guardians wave. Or a few X-Men sets. People say the X-Jet selling poorly leaves no room for more X sets without a movie but I feel like the X-Men cannot possibly be that unpopular.

Idk I feel if the sets gave good printing and solid builds they’ll sell well.

As for the mini-figure series I better see many blast pieces and accessories similar to Series 21. The DC series felt overpriced bc many figures did not have enough accessories to meet the 5 dollar tag. As for us getting the 6 Avengers, Lucius Malfoys hair works well for a 2020 comics Thor. I really don’t want a comic Black Widow, If you switch the hair and face on the 2020 Black Widow figure she’s comic accurate. I’d view her inclusion as a wast of a slot (similar to the New 52 Superman in the DC wave). 

If its MCU based, the only figures I would not want are a Hulk and Black Widow. Hulk as a minifig has never worked for me and we kind of already got two great Black Widow in the last year that make a perfect version of her when you mix and match them.

And the only MCU figs I really want are FFH Spidey, Stealth Cap (scale suit does nothing for me), Mark 85 Iron Man with Gauntlet, and a couple of villains.

If its comic based, I just want some villains and an Iron Man with dual molded yellow legs with red boots. We’ve needed those legs since the Mighty Micros version came out.

23 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

Sorry for the stupid question, but can we get a Spiderman in the series? I thought he was a property of Sony?

Sony has rights for movies with Spider-Man. 

Diseny on the other hand has all the rights to merchandise and toys.

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sony has rights for movies with Spider-Man. 

Diseny on the other hand has all the rights to merchandise and toys.

Ah, thank you :)

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

What time of year do we usually see pictures of the summer sets? I’m just dying to see what we get. I fear the entire wave is going to go to Spiderman 3.

Well spider man 3 now releases in December so we won’t see those sets as part of the summer wave. There is more coming then just the Spider-Man 3 wave as well

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well spider man 3 now releases in December so we won’t see those sets as part of the summer wave. There is more coming then just the Spider-Man 3 wave as well

Perfect. If the summer wave does not include Spiderman 3 sets this may be a revolutionary wave for Lego Marvel. It may not but imagine the possibility. The Square Enix sets will still be on shelves, as will the winter Spiderman wave. What are the odds that Lego uses this as an opportunity to give us comic sets for properties typically disregarded for Lego Marvel? We’ve yet to get a set with comic Ant-Man, the Wasp, etc. what if this is the wave they finally give us comic interpretation of figures who have so far only been given MCU variants (Guardians, Thors mythos, etc). So far our comic Marvel waves have been Spidey/Avenger dominated. With both those properties having sets on shelves maybe they’ll finally start expanding our roster of heroes who receive comic sets. 

Also side note please release Jessica Drew Spiderwoman in either the CMF line or a set. We need to start getting wide released versions of Bizarro, Spiderwoman, Phoenix etc. these SDCC figures can be given slightly different prints with updated faces hair molds and dual molded legs and arms if necessary but Spiderwoman should have had a wide release by now.

Edited by cosmic

35 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Perfect. If the summer wave does not include Spiderman 3 sets this may be a revolutionary wave for Lego Marvel. It may not but imagine the possibility. The Square Enix sets will still be on shelves, as will the winter Spiderman wave. What are the odds that Lego uses this as an opportunity to give us comic sets for properties typically disregarded for Lego Marvel? We’ve yet to get a set with comic Ant-Man, the Wasp, etc. what if this is the wave they finally give us comic interpretation of figures who have so far only been given MCU variants (Guardians, Thors mythos, etc). So far our comic Marvel waves have been Spidey/Avenger dominated. With both those properties having sets on shelves maybe they’ll finally start expanding our roster of heroes who receive comic sets

I think I need to elaborate on what I said. We won’t be seeing the Spider-Man 3 sets for a while because the movie releases in December doesn’t mean they were originally intended to release in the summer. Also I wouldn’t hold your hopes that high...

51 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think I need to elaborate on what I said. We won’t be seeing the Spider-Man 3 sets for a while because the movie releases in December doesn’t mean they were originally intended to release in the summer. Also I wouldn’t hold your hopes that high...

wait so was the summer list you gave us potentially not the Spider-Man 3 sets? Or by "seeing them" do you mean we won't see them until pictures physically leak? 

I really can't imagine that large wave you released being comic book inspired then also having a large Spider-Man 3 wave + the 4 Eternals sets in that fall/winter

Unless some of the set numbers in that summer list were actually Spider-Man 3 and they will release independently from the other sets featured on said list 

(please explain if I understood poorly)

Edited by TOTDForever

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

wait so was the summer list you gave us potentially not the Spider-Man 3 sets? Or by "seeing them" do you mean we won't see them until pictures physically leak? 

I really can't imagine that large wave you released being comic book inspired then also having a large Spider-Man 3 wave + the 4 Eternals sets in that fall/winter

Unless some of the set numbers in that summer list were actually Spider-Man 3 and they will release independently from the other sets featured on said list 

(please explain if I understood poorly)

Physical pictures 

36 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Physical pictures 

that much I figured. I should have tailored my expectations to not expect the SM 3 sets in the summer 

I’m just hoping that these summer sets include D+ shows surely they can’t miss the opportunity, particularly wanting something wandavision

we have finally gotten set pics of Tom in the suit, and he is sporting a new belt on the the suit from FFH, other than that it looks the same

movie set pics obviously not lego, but I wonder of they will adapt this version of the advanced suit in the set 

Edited by TOTDForever