Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I honestly just want a Loki with a proper hair/helmet mold.

That could be green suit version with small horned crown of Loki from end of Ragnarok and beginning on Infinity War.

I agree, if we get comic X-Men this would be perfect! Same for any comic versions of the Fantastic Four, Guardians, or any Thor related figure. Domino, Bishop, Beast, Toad, Sue Storm, Scarlet Witch, Human Torch, Vision, Moon Knight, Gamora, Mantis, so many comic characters we should definitely receive. Meanwhile I can’t think of any MCU figures missing. More Iron Man variants? Someone made an MCU list a few pages back and literally every figure was already somehow made in Lego. To be blunt an MCU wave sounds like a waste.

This is honestly what I could see a MCU series looking like, for better or worse...

1. Endgame Cap with shield and mjolnir (New broken shield mold)
2. Bro Thor (New stormbreaker mold)
3. Iron Man Mk85 with gauntlet accessory(New gauntlet mold)
4. Spidey Homemade Suit with web accessory
5. Waterfall Fight T'Challa with spear and shield (New mask and shield mold)
6. Leather Jacket Captain Marvel with printed lunch box and tesseract
7. 50's Wanda with Lobster
8. 50's Vision with calendar
9. D+ Bucky with gun accessory 
10. D+ Falcon with Redwing (New redwing and wing molds)
11. What If? Agent Carter with shield accessory
12. D+ Loki with campaign buttons and knife accessories (New Helmet mold)

8 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Someone made an MCU list a few pages back and literally every figure was already somehow made in Lego. 

This is simply not true. Besides the many fan favorite outfits and suits we haven't gotten yet there are still a lot of characters that haven't been made yet. 

Looks like DC is getting a $200+ set as well so the D2C is all but confirmed to be Marvel at this point. 

Just now, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

Was the DC one comics and movies?

It was a mix of classic and modern comicbook characters. 

1 minute ago, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

Then why would the Marvel one be comics and movies instead of old and new designs?

Yeah idk, I thought it was a weird thing to use as an example as well :def_shrug:

Edited by Guyon2002

Just now, Nearlyheadlessbrick said:

Then why would the Marvel one be comics and movies instead of old and new designs?

They wouldn't. I think the series will either be one or the other, that's what they've done for all the others.

It seems the general sentiment I've seen is people hoping for a comic series, which I'm pretty surprised by. That would be great though! There are obviously thousands of possibilities, even though the majority will probably be repeats.

If the DC series is anything to go by, it will probably be mostly characters we've seen, but interesting enough variants to keep it fresh.

I hope people don't get too disappointed if it's MCU though, because I think they realize that would make more money.

Marvel's films are a tad more marketable than DC. :grin:

Now that's good news!

My MCU list would be:

TWS Cap
Mk III Iron man
Professor Hulk (the jumpsuit, in minifig form)
Bro Thor
Valkyrie (white armor)
Ronin Hawkeye
Endgame Cap Marvel
Peggy Carter
Ego
Homemade Spider-Man
Endgame Iron Patriot
Shuri (design from Black Panther movie)

1 minute ago, nintendude64 said:

It seems the general sentiment I've seen is people hoping for a comic series, which I'm pretty surprised by.

I wouldn't call that the general sentiment, the MCU fans just don't voice their hopes as much.

37 minutes ago, nintendude64 said:

This is honestly what I could see a MCU series looking like, for better or worse...

1. Endgame Cap with shield and mjolnir (New broken shield mold)
2. Bro Thor (New stormbreaker mold)
3. Iron Man Mk85 with gauntlet accessory(New gauntlet mold)
4. Spidey Homemade Suit with web accessory
5. Waterfall Fight T'Challa with spear and shield (New mask and shield mold)
6. Leather Jacket Captain Marvel with printed lunch box and tesseract
7. 50's Wanda with Lobster
8. 50's Vision with calendar
9. D+ Bucky with gun accessory 
10. D+ Falcon with Redwing (New redwing and wing molds)
11. What If? Agent Carter with shield accessory
12. D+ Loki with campaign buttons and knife accessories (New Helmet mold)

I would honestly love it if this is what the CMF series turned out to be. The only thing I’d change would be to make the Captain Marvel figure based off her Endgame look and somehow work Ronin Hawkeye into the roster. This list gives all of the essential MCU characters to people like me who only started collecting Lego Marvel last year and it gives new versions of iconic characters to people who have been collecting for a while.

1 minute ago, nintendude64 said:

Marvel's films are a tad more marketable than DC. :grin:

More than a tad. :tongue:

Personally I'm hoping that it's comics for the sake of a wider range of characters, even though i'm a huge MCU fan and most of the stuff I know about the comics is from YT and the internet. I'd personally hope for:

Wolverine

One of the other X-Men

Magneto 

X-Men villain like Sabertooth or Mystique

Some form of Captain America

Some form of Iron Man

Bruce Banner

Peter Parker

A Spider-man suit

Spider-man villain

Phil Coulson

Quake

(a good few of these are probably pipe-dreams)

Looking back at the DC cmf series, we particularly got figures for characters recently in popular media (Huntress in BoP, Stargirl in her new show, new Mister Miracle comic). I imagine the Marvel cmf will be similar, MCU or not. I won't be surprised if we get a new Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Black Knight?, and of course the usual Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Spider-Man.

If it’s MCU based, I definitely want proper Endgame versions of Cap, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. I’d also like one or two new Iron Man variants (but not a ton), villains like Ego and Zemo, and I’d really love to get black and white versions of Wanda and Vision. If it’s comic based I want classic versions of the main six Avengers and others like Scarlet Witch and Vision, but I also want some new characters like the X-Men or Fantastic Four, and if the series is only 12 minifigures then it would fill up really quickly with just comic versions of MCU characters. I hope the series is at least 16 minifigures (although I really want it to be 20). 

35 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Now that's good news!

My MCU list would be:

TWS Cap

I never thought about that. Yes. Give me Cap suit from the winter soldier, best cap suit

Anybody contemplated the idea that the CMF will be a Spider verse theme? Imagine more spidermen and like 3 variations of venom lol We know lego loves its spiderman and venom.

*im joking. I would be horrified if this was the case*

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Marvel CMF is confirmed, 12 figures

I am also still in shock. I really hope its MCU related.

12 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Based on past CMF's when will we get more concrete information? Like a list of figures or leaked parts etc.

That differs significantly per series so we really don't know.