Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Also, just to prepare myself for possible disappointment, I'm prepared for the worst outcome - a comic CMF or a Square Enix CMF

I really want comic versions of Vision and Scarlet Witch. I hope we do see some Disney+ sets in the summer because I think they could be pretty cool concepts and builds, especially if they come out after the series so there’s no risk of spoiling anything.

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I really want comic versions of Vision and Scarlet Witch. I hope we do see some Disney+ sets in the summer because I think they could be pretty cool concepts and builds, especially if they come out after the series so there’s no risk of spoiling anything.

I’d prefer Disney+ sets over Disney+ characters being exclusive to CMF. Sets are overall cheaper as 2 CMF figs can already cost us $10.

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just a question - is this just speculation or do you know that it's only 12?

Just copied it off an Instagram post :shrug_oh_well:

17 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Yes Marvel CMF, so excited! If it is MCU only would be my dream, based on that my guesses / wishes are: 
SpiderMan Black suit Far from Home

It looks like the Upgraded Suit is Peters main costume for SM3 so there's a really big chance of it being in a normal set. I'd much rather get his Homemade Suit in the CMF. 

17 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Amazing, any idea what time of year its release is scheduled for?

Should be 1HY, the D2C that is. 

On 1/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, mmcfan said:

This. It’s been rumoured for SO long but this last year is the first year the rumours seem to have any weight what with the reported tweak to Habros solo marvel figure license. The Eternals look awesome but I feel a CMF is the one thing Lego could do to make up for all the lackluster MCU figs since Ragnarok. 

I feel they’d do a mixture of main characters in new outfits, Disney plus content and filling some gaps fans want filled. Using that pattern and the fact there are 12 slots in a cmf now, 3 series can easily be planned if not more:

Series 1: Endgame Cap, Endgame Thor, Iron Man Mark 85 (improved), Spider-Man (Bosco), Wanda (Halloween), Vision (Halloween), Bucky (FATWS), Falcon (FATWS), Loki (Loki), Kaecilius, Whiplash, M’Baku.

Series 2: Tony Stark (Racing Suit), Cap (WW2), Black Widow (Iron Man 2), Bruce Banner (Transforming), Zemo (FATWS), Sharon Carter (FATWS), Hawkeye (TV), Kate Bishop, Ms Marvel, Odin, Malekith, Korg.

Series 3: Spider-Man (Homemade), Cap (Infinity War), Tony Stark (Cave), Bro Thor, Captain Marvel (Endgame), T’Challa, Moonknight, Shehulk, W’Kabi, Jane Foster, Frigga, Stan Lee.

and that’s even after having little knowledge of the MCU slate post-Black Widow.

Shamelessly quoting my prediction from page one now that it’s actually possible rather than a mere pipe dream! These will sell like hotcakes so I’m inclined to say a series 2 is pretty much guaranteed too. Praying for all MCU, but if it’s all comic or half/half it’s still better than nothing! 

woah AND we are actually getting a marvel themed CMF series??? Today is a great day for leaks. Also if those leaks set numbers with prices are the SM 3 sets and they release in the summer, I will prioritize only them lol

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

woah AND we are actually getting a marvel themed CMF series??? Today is a great day for leaks. Also if those leaks set numbers with prices are the SM 3 sets and they release in the summer, I will prioritize only them lol

I hope that $150 set is a Daily Bugle tower or even better... the Oscorp tower from TASM (if it gets transported to the MCU as well). 

I don't see how a comic themed series would be a bad thing. 

Official Daredevil and Moon Knight figs 8 years later would be a dream come true.

The way I see it, a comic based series or a MCU series would both be stellar.

The only way it would be disappointing to me would be if it's mostly characters we already have.

My hunch is that it will be a MCU series with a Disney+ leaning, allowing for B&W Wanda and Vis, campaign button Loki, purple mask Zemo, and plenty of other amazing possibilities.

Just now, hvader said:

I hope that $150 set is a Daily Bugle tower or even better... the Oscorp tower from TASM (if it gets transported to the MCU as well). 

the question is whether or not lego loves us enough to do that lol

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would expect a lot of versions of characters we have gotten in the cmf

Could we possibly finally see Electro in his yellow and green tights glory? I also would like symbiote Spider-Man

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would expect a lot of versions of characters we have gotten in the cmf

So like more detailed Iron Man Mk85 from Endgame and better Iron Spider?

Just now, benderisgreat said:

More likely some iron man suit and homemade Spider-Man suit

1 hour ago, hvader said:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I wish we could still get Disney+ sets instead of just CMF minifigs for those shows. This CMF I hope gives us missing variants like Endgame Cap and Ronin from previous MCU films. 

This is still a possibility, though, right?
I mean, from what I understand, the Marvel CMF is now confirmed and the other set numbers have no definite or confirmed content yet, so some of them could be based on Disney+ :sweet:

Regards,
Mitch

I’m pretty pumped for the CMF. Glad how the predictions finally came true. I’m happy for the new sets too, especially the $150 one with 1900 ish pieces. I know some people are hoping it to be a daily bugle but I really hope it’s an avengers compound.

Falconfan saying Disney plus sets are a possibility is exciting. I’m not going to have to shell out $20 for a vibranium arm Bucky.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

76191 - $69.99 - 590 pieces
76192 - $69.99 - 527 pieces

What’s up with $70 for 550 ish piece sets? The sets better be good enough to justify that price to part ratio. Might just be window pieces, which would increase the price.

Edited by HRC
Clarity

4 minutes ago, HRC said:

What’s up with $70 for 550 ish piece sets? Better be good for that price to part ratio. Might just be window pieces or something that increases the price.

Or in a perfect world (whilst I have doubts), it could be big figs ?

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Or in a perfect world (whilst I have doubts), it could be big figs ?

I don't want to get my hopes up but...

Kingpin or Lizard? :cry_sad:

Ah, I remember a Venom bigfig would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by HRC

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

It looks like the Upgraded Suit is Peters main costume for SM3 so there's a really big chance of it being in a normal set. I'd much rather get his Homemade Suit in the CMF. 

If thats the case Im fine with it, and it makes sense since a red/black spidey suit would make him pop beside the rumoured McGuire and Garfield SpiderMan in the movie

37 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Whats wrong with the Iron Spider we got? Nice spider yellow legs, good arm printing, ok leg printing, good torso, same head and eyes could've been blue. I'm very happy with it

Edited by StarLord

4 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Give me an official Daredevil and Baron Helmut Zemo and I'm a happy man. Preferably comic based but I'll take what I can get ;)

I think we'll get a D+ Zemo. If that Daredevil rumor in Spiderman 3 is true we might get him too. 

Just now, hvader said:

I think we'll get a D+ Zemo. If that Daredevil rumor in Spiderman 3 is true we might get him too. 

Even if those rumors are correct I highly doubt Matt will actually suit up.