Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I didnt know about this character but the minifigure looks really cool

But what happened to Klarion?

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I didnt know about this character but the minifigure looks really cool

But what happened to Klarion?

Klarion wasn’t touted as the exclusive, but teased in the blurb of the book which led to speculation about a future set. With this announcement the rumour hasn’t gone away. The book is due out in May I believe, so logic dictates that we should know about it by then.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Klarion wasn’t touted as the exclusive, but teased in the blurb of the book which led to speculation about a future set. With this announcement the rumour hasn’t gone away. The book is due out in May I believe, so logic dictates that we should know about it by then.

Perfectly summed up.

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

So we got the price for the book?

$21.99 in the US. Kind of expensive, I think, compared to previous books. Then again, inflation is a thing, and who knows if the book will actually be bigger. All I know is I will be patiently waiting for a discount.

Edited by BrickHat

2 hours ago, BrickHat said:

$21.99 in the US. Kind of expensive, I think, compared to previous books. Then again, inflation is a thing, and who knows if the book will actually be bigger. All I know is I will be patiently waiting for a discount.

It’s not as long as the previous one, but length doesn’t always dictate content. Right now it’s £14.99 on Amazon preorder, so I might get that sorted soon.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

It’s not as long as the previous one, but length doesn’t always dictate content. Right now it’s £14.99 on Amazon preorder, so I might get that sorted soon.

Which I believe is the same price as the previous LEGO books in the UK.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Which I believe is the same price as the previous LEGO books in the UK.

I genuinely can’t remember without going to look :laugh:  Inflation hasn’t affected them if that’s the case. I’ll have to see if John Stewart works with the hair.

If Klarion turns out to genuinely be on his way, I really hope that Lego see fit to provide a suitable foe who isn’t Batman with some brick built magical contraption. The first choice is obviously the Demon (with Jason Blood), but honestly I’d be happy with any homo magi or member of the JLD. Come on Lego, do this one thing, make a set where Batman doesn’t save the day or the other character is an afterthought.

10 hours ago, steveholt said:

Disappointed by Klarion, but the Val Zod looks pretty good

Klarion wasn’t in the running to be with the book but mentioned in the blurb of the book which has led to speculation about him being in an upcoming set. If anything that silhouette was a shoe-in for Guy Gardner, still MIA. As DC has pretty chaotic form when it comes to this theme, it’s fitting that Klarion Lord of Chaos gets a mention.

Book exclusives don't get new moulds, and Klarion will (hopefully) get a unique hairpiece for his devil-horn hair. If Klarion had come in the book, he would probably have gotten Wolverine's hair or some other existing hairpiece, so I'm happy he's NOT in the book!

Lets just hope we get some other Young Justice characters in whatever set he eventually comes in; that show has been long overdue some Lego sets!

27 minutes ago, Felkin said:

Book exclusives don't get new moulds, and Klarion will (hopefully) get a unique hairpiece for his devil-horn hair. If Klarion had come in the book, he would probably have gotten Wolverine's hair or some other existing hairpiece, so I'm happy he's NOT in the book!

Lets just hope we get some other Young Justice characters in whatever set he eventually comes in; that show has been long overdue some Lego sets!

Please Kid Flash!

The Batman Batmobile gets a polybag, meaning it’s available in three scales. That’s a pretty exclusive club with just the Tumbler as a fellow member, unless I’m mistaken.

I just got the Batcave from the Batman, and I was building, and noticed a bald guy on the sticker sheet for the Bat-puter. Does anyone know who that is?

13 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

I just got the Batcave from the Batman, and I was building, and noticed a bald guy on the sticker sheet for the Bat-puter. Does anyone know who that is?

The only bald character that comes to mind is Lex Luthor, maybe Mr Zsasz. I don't why either of those characters are referenced (if it is either one of those characters) in the set.

Honestly my bet is if the $500 set is a DC set, it’ll be a micro scale Gotham city with Batman, joker, robin and cat woman minifigures on a plaque. If marvel it’ll either be a micro scale see york city, an avengers tower much taller than the bugle or a quinjet akin to the millennium Falcon in scale.

Hello, new member here! I wanted to ask the question, will there will be sets based on Black Adam, The Flash and Aquaman 2? Because I think it would be a mistake not to make sets based on them, all 3 films have potential for cool sets and Aquaman made 1 billion after all, so they should make atleast 4 sets for that. Black Adam is also led by The Rock and he is hot right now and The Flash will feature Keaton. I wonder if they will reuse the Keaton Batman mould for The Flash sets. 

Edited by Mr No

1 hour ago, Mr No said:

Hello, new member here! I wanted to ask the question, will there will be sets based on Black Adam, The Flash and Aquaman 2? Because I think it would be a mistake not to make sets based on them, all 3 films have potential for cool sets and Aquaman made 1 billion after all, so they should make atleast 4 sets for that. Black Adam is also led by The Rock and he is hot right now and The Flash will feature Keaton. I wonder if they will reuse the Keaton Batman mould for The Flash sets. 

We don't know.

6 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

So what's the latest rumour for the Batman Art set you ask? 

Batman 

Joker 

Harley 

I assume you mean those would be the three options to build? Interesting. The colors don't seem like they would be compatible enough for much overlap to happen.

3 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

I assume you mean those would be the three options to build? Interesting. The colors don't seem like they would be compatible enough for much overlap to happen.

Instagram leaker posted it,  and yes the colours are a odd choice to work with.  

Wonder what 3 of them combined would be, if there is an option!

On 12/14/2021 at 4:47 AM, CoolDudeRadman said:

Honestly my bet is if the $500 set is a DC set, it’ll be a micro scale Gotham city with Batman, joker, robin and cat woman minifigures on a plaque. If marvel it’ll either be a micro scale see york city, an avengers tower much taller than the bugle or a quinjet akin to the millennium Falcon in scale.

That's a nice idea for a Batman set! Only time will tell! 

Man, I really hope not, that would be a huge disappointment for me, lol. So has this $500 set been confirmed, as in there is going to be one?

4 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Man, I really hope not, that would be a huge disappointment for me, lol. So has this $500 set been confirmed, as in there is going to be one?

There will be one but I wouldn’t put the odds high for it being dc

Kind of dissapointing we don't get leaks like we used to, I remember when there were lots of leakers like cm4sci that would leak themes and sets, Lego got better at this game. It's good for them but I wish I would see or atleast know what kind of sets are coming later in the summer so I could plan my purchases better. Let's hope we get some info soon for DC...because we get lots of movies coming. Also, is there any info on those Batman Beyond sets? Or it was a fake rumour?