Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, bradreed715 said:

Any chance we ever get hawk and dove figures? Maybe dc series 2 or are they not popular enough characters?

Who knows.

Another CMF would be their best chance, but I don't think they'd even be featured tbh.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Who knows.

Another CMF would be their best chance, but I don't think they'd even be featured tbh.

you're probably right. I'd really hope so though

Well according to brick_clicker on IG, we're getting a Batmobile from the Technic line for $100 next year. 

Edited by TheBatstan

6 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

Well according to brick_clicker on IG, we're getting a Batmobile from the Technic line for $100 next year. 

Another must buy! Now which design are they going to use! 

Interesting! I wonder what other sets we will get! 

If there is any comic based sets Batman or DC, would they be moved to make way for the delayed Batman sets? 

That sounds really cool. Wonder which one they'll base it on tho, I think that 1989 and the Tumbler won't be the ones as they've already made big scale sets of those...

Nevermind, according to @Falconfan1414 "it should be Batman 2022 based."

Alright, that sounds incredible. Glad to see we're getting more than just 3 sets, which would already already amazing, but it shows that Lego has faith in that movie which I love.

1414falconfan clarified a little more and mentioned it being "similar to Dom's charger" with a picture of Battinson's Batmobile, so I'm willing to bet it's going to be that one. Technic has never interested me and I've never bought one of those sets before (unless you count the 2001 Bionicle Toa sets that were still under the Technic theme), but I might just make an exception here.

Okay this is a random thought I just had watching a review of the new lego Sanctom but...

Could Lego reuse the cloak piece in black for The Batman sets? Because this one suit has this weird collar thingy, so I don't think it would look that bad if they also gave him a new helmet piece.

25 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Okay this is a random thought I just had watching a review of the new lego Sanctom but...

Could Lego reuse the cloak piece in black for The Batman sets? Because this one suit has this weird collar thingy, so I don't think it would look that bad if they also gave him a new helmet piece.

The piece is specifically the Cloak of Levitation so it's probably a Marvel-exclusive licensed piece. 

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'd prefer them to just use regular cloth pieces for capes honestly.

Same. I do dislike the Junior capes though. They look odd.

24 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Same. I do dislike the Junior capes though. They look odd.

Oh I didn't mean capes with 2 holes instead of one's with just 1 hole (i don't care honestly which ones they use), I meant them using regular capes instead of plastic ones like for 1989 Batman or Doctor Strange from NWH. 

Strange is kinda acceptable as the cape sometimes acts like a living being, but I really disliked the one on Batman.

5 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I think the collar on the batsuit isn't nearly as pronounced or noticeable.

strange's collar seems much taller and comes around more to the front, if that makes sense

So i would rather not have that ultra pronounced collar piece

Also this is just my own preference but since I see batman as an agile fighter, I really don't want to restrict his movement and poses with a plastic cape

Edited by thephantasm

58 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

I think the collar on the batsuit isn't nearly as pronounced or noticeable.

strange's collar seems much taller and comes around more to the front, if that makes sense

So i would rather not have that ultra pronounced collar piece

Also this is just my own preference but since I see batman as an agile fighter, I really don't want to restrict his movement and poses with a plastic cape

Oh, I'm aware it wouldnt be accurate, but it seems like the kind of thing Lego would do for no reason whatsoever because if *sort of* looks similar

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh I didn't mean capes with 2 holes instead of one's with just 1 hole (i don't care honestly which ones they use), I meant them using regular capes instead of plastic ones like for 1989 Batman or Doctor Strange from NWH. 

Strange is kinda acceptable as the cape sometimes acts like a living being, but I really disliked the one on Batman.

Oh I know what you meant, I was just adding a further comment to the discussion of capes.

32 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Oh I know what you meant, I was just adding a further comment to the discussion of capes.

Ah alright then.

I dunno, I think both of them have minuses. While the 2-hole one is aligned better and you can display it (make it wave), the 1-hole one is thinner around the neck and doesn't have the back hole.

I think I prefer the 2-hole one just for its display purposes.

Browsed through StoneWars (searching if the 30€ price for The Batman Batmobile is legit, because the $ price was 40), and I've got some really cool news - piece counts.

76179: Bike Chase (15€, 149 pcs)

76181: Batmobile (30€, 392 pcs)

76183: Batcave (70€, 581 pcs)

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Browsed through StoneWars (searching if the 30€ price for The Batman Batmobile is legit, because the $ price was 40), and I've got some really cool news - piece counts.

Okay I'm very glad to hear the Batmobile's and Bike's prices, but the Batcave better look good with that ppp ratio.

Or it better have a totally ludicrous Riddler vehicle, I'd be content with that too.

12 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Okay I'm very glad to hear the Batmobile's and Bike's prices, but the Batcave better look good with that ppp ratio.

Or it better have a totally ludicrous Riddler vehicle, I'd be content with that too.

I'd honestly get a much more compact Batcave than a bunch of random compartments connected with each other, and I don't know why, but less pieces give me a feeling that we'll get that.

49 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nice one! Small batcave set! There really pushing hard the new Batman film sets.

Now we just need brickheadz and the cowl collection, alongside a 4plus and Duplo set. No complaints from me about the current set status! 

Day 1 buys for ne.

I hope Lego spoils us with the Flash sets.  So many characters.

#TheBatmanIsComing

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Slowly but surely the info keeps coming, now just to wait for the eventual image leaks.

I feel like the Bike Chase set is going to have brick built motorcycles if it has that many pieces, at least for the Batcycle since the front would have to be an entirely new piece to match the "ears".

The Batmobile set having a lower piece count than I expected makes me wonder if Penguin is going to get the car that he was in from the trailer or if most of the build is only going to be focused on the Batmobile itself. I'd rather take the second option than having the build split between two vehicles which results in a poorly detailed Batmobile compared to the masterpieces we've been getting with the '66, '89, and Tumbler sets.

Excluding the Duplo and Juniors versions, this Batcave is going to be the one with the least amount of pieces to date. Though I don't really mind that since this Batcave is made up of various little sections instead of the standard Batcave design with a big Batcomputer, costume transformation area, and a jail cell like with every comic Batcave set we've gotten in the past:

p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

Edited by TheBatstan

Ok crazy thought, what if the bike(s) are not actually brick built and come with an extra part of the bat cave to add on to the bigger set?

For me, that would be the best case scenario: no clunky brick built bikes.

If the bike(s) are brick built, I wouldn't mind something like this:

70902_alt3.jpg

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

love it, this is going to be the first time that I buy every set in a single superheroes wave.

Do you guys think Patman* will get a new cowl piece? Both cowl moulds we currently have really don’t fit the new costume’s look. I’d love if we got a new shoulder armour piece as well given how armoured up this Batman is.

Really excited to see these sets!

*Pattinson Batman :laugh:

Edited by T21Typhoon

2 hours ago, T21Typhoon said:

Do you guys think Patman* will get a new cowl piece? Both cowl moulds we currently have really don’t fit the new costume’s look. I’d love if we got a new shoulder armour piece as well given how armoured up this Batman is.

Really excited to see these sets!

*Pattinson Batman :laugh:

I actually think so, but that may be me being optimistic