Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 8/29/2021 at 8:25 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Let's hope that next year we eat good with 4 DC theatrical movies, at least 2 HBO Max movies and hopefully some HBO Max series that aren't R rated (like Peacemaker).

Don’t forget the animated film DC Super Pets hitting Cinemas in May 2022.

Literally any day now until we see $40 Tumbler pictures.

26 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Don’t forget the animated film DC Super Pets hitting Cinemas in May 2022.

Literally any day now until we see $40 Tumbler pictures.

Oh yeah, that too. This sound like something Lego would make sets of.

13 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Honestly how have pics of the tumbler still not leaked when marvel's winter wave was leaked long ago

Well wasn't everything in  marvels wave either delayed (Eternals) or officiality revealed(spiderman), meaning nothing originally planned for winter marvel has been leaked?

53 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Well wasn't everything in  marvels wave either delayed (Eternals) or officiality revealed(spiderman), meaning nothing originally planned for winter marvel has been leaked?

90% sure the spider-man sets were leaked by a retailer

1 hour ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

I'm going to guess we see it the next time S@H updates. Usually that's the start of the month right?

I didn't think about that. Next update should be 1st September with the new Star Wars and Advent Calendars releases.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

7 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I didn't think about that. Next update should be 1st September with the new Star Wars and Advent Calendars releases.

Please oh please, I really want to see the tumbler lol

3 hours ago, Nylock said:

Please oh please, I really want to see the tumbler lol

I think we will see the tumbler soon (we should especially since it comes out in a few months)

18 hours ago, thephantasm said:

Honestly how have pics of the tumbler still not leaked when marvel's winter wave was leaked long ago

Winter wave would mean 2022 sets, just saying.

And it's a much different case with sets based on upcoming movies than sets not based on those.

Upcoming movies always have a schedule of when to reveal all their merchandise, including Lego, so that's why NWH or Eternals sets were revealed.

Other sets, on the other hand, aren't part of a "big reveal plan", so Lego can reveal them whenever they want to.

Omg it looks so ugly

Interesting to see Vest!Joker is in the big one. Gives me hope to get the regular one in the small set. Worst case scenario, we get the same  one (?) in both.

Oh c'mon! That Joker hairpiece :hmpf:

Edited by Robert8

1 minute ago, McMurder_them_softly said:

Is that the Anakin Skywalker one? Oh god...

It's same they used the first time.... in the same color

Joker de Heath Ledger ya tiene su figura oficial de Lego | Internacional |  Espectáculos | La Prensa Peru

Tumbler itself look exactly the same to me except for a few more tiled areas

I just wanna see the $30 one :cry2:

Bro that is IMO the best Batman minifigure we’ve ever gotten!!! ITS PERFECT!! Now I’m really really hoping for a the same minifgure for the tumbler lol

58 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It's same they used the first time.... in the same color

Joker de Heath Ledger ya tiene su figura oficial de Lego | Internacional |  Espectáculos | La Prensa Peru

They completely missed the opportunity to use the mad eye moody hair piece from the CMF series. I think that piece in green would’ve been perfect

49 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Now show me the one I can afford and want to buy

Lol same

Interesting that they switched to the Zetros tires in the rear.  I guess to help differentiate between V1 and V2, and the tires do look a little closer to the real vehicle.  I’m not seeing much else different between the models at first glance though. Couple areas where they have tiled it and it looks like they’ve reworked the rear quarter panels.  Hopefully we’ll see more detailed pictures soon.

Was anyone asking for this? 

Whelp, wake me up when we get The Batman sets I suppose, or in the unlikely event something interesting comes out of this theme again. 

They’ve made the central driving position with windows for a start. Then there’s the rear tyres. Lots of little changes as well. If they have made it more stable to pick up and move I’ll be happy. 

1 minute ago, Captain Nemo said:

Was anyone asking for this? 

Whelp, wake me up when we get The Batman sets I suppose, or in the unlikely event something interesting comes out of this theme again. 

I was asking for the ’66 version to be fair.