Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 5/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, Bobby Drake said:

I recommend “Light My Bricks. It’s a little expensive but the lights are very nice and customized for individual sets.

Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

If we were to get a modular D2C, I doubt it would be a GCPD, since we just got a modular police station

I agree with you there,  it would be noce to get a Wayne tower, higher then the bugle,  secret batcave,  gargoyles, massive W, a small frying Batvehile,  and a heap of minifigs!

Ahh one can only dream,  we at least have the vehicle D2C sets coming. 

And keep releasing DC sets yearly Lego.  

Did you guys see kingwong75's new post on IG? 

It seems there's a new Batman minfigure there, although a really weird one - all black, wings, body armour and black power blasts.

18 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Did you guys see kingwong75's new post on IG? 

It seems there's a new Batman minfigure there, although a really weird one - all black, wings, body armour and black power blasts.

I'm pretty sure this is in reference to the new monochrome figures that leaked.

Edited by Childe_Roland

6 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Hmm, I guess you're right.

Is that piece Batman's using from a set, or does that mean it's actually coming in a new set?

8 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I dont think I understand what that is

45 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I dont think I understand what that is

Dont really know very well myself, just some rumors circulating the regular places, that a set containing 11 monochrome figures is supposed to he releasing, possible a GWP. I think all the figures in kingwong's post were monochromaticlly styled.

Just now, Childe_Roland said:

Dont really know very well myself, just some rumors circulating the regular places, that a set containing 11 monochrome figures is supposed to he releasing, possible a GWP. I think all the figures in kingwong's post were monochromaticlly styled.

Oh, cool! Do you know which page on this forum would be the most adequate to talk about that?

Just now, PGBQW said:

Oh, cool! Do you know which page on this forum would be the most adequate to talk about that?

I was look for that myself earlier, wasn't able to pinpoint anything. :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

It’s currently being discussed in the “Future CMF series rumors” thread over at the special themes section :classic:

13 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

PLEASE LEGO SETS BASED ON THE MATT REEVES AND BRUCE TIMM  ANIMATED SHOW PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

I second this

Obviously it's just been announced, we don't know what villains or other heroes to expect, but it'd be a great way to give us new designs, and hopefully bring back some characters absent for the past couple years (Scarecrow, Bane, Killer Croc, Kite Man, Polka Dot Man...)

Edited by Quicksilver838

I'd rather get some new stuff based on the upcoming Superman show. Ignoring my personal bias towards the Man of Steel, he doesn't get enough Lego representation.

Granted, my brain knows better, but my heart sure hopes for it.

6 minutes ago, Xzmmc said:

I'd rather get some new stuff based on the upcoming Superman show. Ignoring my personal bias towards the Man of Steel, he doesn't get enough Lego representation.

Granted, my brain knows better, but my heart sure hopes for it.

Which upcoming Superman show? Or do you mean the CW series 'Superman & Lois?
I agree Supes doesn't get enough LEGO attention. He has so many cool villains as well!

Regards,
Mitch

13 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Which upcoming Superman show? Or do you mean the CW series 'Superman & Lois?
I agree Supes doesn't get enough LEGO attention. He has so many cool villains as well!

Regards,
Mitch

Superman is also getting a new cartoon; 'My Adventures With Superman'.

https://deadline.com/2021/05/my-adventures-with-superman-hbo-max-cartoon-network-gives-jack-quaid-animated-series-two-season-order-1234759929/

Ooohh, cool! Did not know that. Thanks for the link! :sweet::thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch 

3 hours ago, thephantasm said:

PLEASE LEGO SETS BASED ON THE MATT REEVES AND BRUCE TIMM  ANIMATED SHOW PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES!

And they already have an accurate cowl mold for that

Batman: Caped Crusader

On 5/18/2021 at 7:17 AM, PGBQW said:

If we were to get a modular D2C, I doubt it would be a GCPD, since we just got a modular police station

Considering our first DC D2C was Arkham I’d expect that to be on the table for a modular approach. That said Arkham was our only non Bat vehicle D2C in the regular DC line (excluding TLBM) so I’m not sure we’ll ever see another structure again. I really don’t know what to expect of this theme anymore, if it’ll go back to a few regular waves a year and an occasional D2C or remain simply focused on figure packs, mosaics, busts and only a few regular retail sets a year. I’m not sure i can even expect another D2C structure to be made. 

Edited by cosmic

On 5/15/2021 at 9:29 PM, thephantasm said:

On the singapore site, after clicking contact us i only see email and call options

It seems silly to email customer support for more green lantern sets

Prominent figures in the community campaigning for specific sets (similar to what has been done in the star wars community) would be more helpful 

I agree to this. Although it may feel silly reaching out I feel it is important to speak my mind regardless if it has little impact. But yes prominent members of the community may have more sway. Although in the end I think a petition online with thousands of signatures backing a set of genera requests to improve this theme may be more effective. I’m u familiar with how influential these community members have been in the pst but if Lego accepts 10k or 100k signs for an ideas set to manifest maybe a similar number of signs would persuade them to improve their approach to the brand? Would Lego accept a DC ideas set or do they have a rule against existing licenses?

12 hours ago, thephantasm said:

YES FROM THAT POSTER ART ALONE IT LOOKS SO GOOD

Im so looking forward to the villains in that show

I hope Poison Ivy (if she is in this) will be back to normal skin color. Never liked her with green skin.

4 hours ago, cosmic said:

Would Lego accept a DC ideas set or do they have a rule against existing licenses?

All properties they currently have or have recently owned are off-limits.

For the fact the show has timm, Abrams and Reeves involved is extraordinary!

New batcave

New batmobile 

New Wayne Manor 

And so many other new design's.