Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yes, 76239 :classic: Although we have no idea what it is, at least the set number implies a somewhat regular set :laugh:

What do you mean no idea? We know its a bat vehicle

8 hours ago, cosmic said:

That hasn’t been confirmed. I wouldn’t make any assumptions either.

9 hours ago, cosmic said:

The only info we have is that it‘s a 422 piece Batman set at a price point of 39.99€ and an October release date :shrug_oh_well: I‘ve never heard any rumours about it being a Bat vehicle, even though that‘s very likely of course :tongue:

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That hasn’t been confirmed. I wouldn’t make any assumptions either.

My bad. It may have not been confirmed I just figured thats all this theme is anymore.

11 hours ago, cosmic said:

My bad. It may have not been confirmed I just figured thats all this theme is anymore.

Don't worry. HAHAHA.

12 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The only info we have is that it‘s a 422 piece Batman set at a price point of 39.99€ and an October release date :shrug_oh_well: I‘ve never heard any rumours about it being a Bat vehicle, even though that‘s very likely of course :tongue:

It is very likely but we may be surprised.

Do you reckon TLBM over-saturated the market and it's been a steady decline since because of it?

I saw a mini figure for the new weird line lego has. It’s a shark head with a Mohawk. Could we see eventually see a king shark figure done this way? I don’t know if this has been talked about yet.

12 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

I saw a mini figure for the new weird line lego has. It’s a shark head with a Mohawk. Could we see eventually see a king shark figure done this way? I don’t know if this has been talked about yet.

I've never considered the fact they could do King Shark as a Minifig, and thought scares me

17 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

I thought about that when I first saw 4762.  The same could be said about Clayface, who could have had a minifig or brick built release, and has only gotten brick built releases. King shark in my opinion would be better looking if he was a big fig. I like the size he brings to the Suicide Squad it’d be kind of dulling the character out to make him the same size as everyone else.

Personally I don’t mind if they use that head mold for a king shark minifig. Ideally a big fig would be better but it’s more likely lego will use this head for king shark. Kind of like how the Firefly helmet was used as antmans new helmet

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Also, the October Batman set costs 40€ with 422 pieces. 

I take it this is for The Batman, probably the Batmobile set? Or did I miss something?

5 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

I take it this is for The Batman, probably the Batmobile set? Or did I miss something?

Nope, it's a regular DC Batman set.

The Batman sets are 76179 ($15), 76181 ($40) and 76183 ($70).

They are coming no sooner than January 1st 2022.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Thanks to Promobricks, the 200€+ set is actually 230€.

Also, the October Batman set costs 40€ with 422 pieces. 

I’m being dim and can’t find it, does it indicate when the 230€ is due out?

Slightly off topic but am I the only person who wants remakes of Bane and Scarecrow? It feels like we haven’t gotten them in forever 

10 minutes ago, hvader said:

Slightly off topic but am I the only person who wants remakes of Bane and Scarecrow? It feels like we haven’t gotten them in forever 

Huh, you're right!  It appears that the last Scarecrow and Bane we got was for the LEGO Batman Movie sets in 2017, and 2016 was Scarecrow's last appearance in the regular DC Super Heroes theme.  Bane's comic variant minifigure last appeared in 2016 for LEGO Dimensions.  New variants do seem overdue at this point.

4 hours ago, hvader said:

I mean it would be better instead of another Joker, Harley Quinn or Penguin.

Nevertheless, TLBM Bane is literally perfect, and in my opinon they literally can't make a figure better than this one. 

As for Scarecrow, I'd love something with Arkham Knight vibes.

I wouldn't mind another big fig Bane but based on his classic appearance this time, suspenders and all, instead of being a mix of wearing his comic mask with his TDKR coat.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nevertheless, TLBM Bane is literally perfect, and in my opinon they literally can't make a figure better than this one. 

I mean you in particullar are a bit biased for this one