Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Btw, Scorpius Rex full body image has been leaked from the back of the box of a new Mattel Tyrannosaurus Rex. I am pretty sure the quills on its tail are poisonous and can shoot out like that gun from halo.

Edit: forgot to mention my thoughts lol, I am not the biggest fan of its big head, but I am glad there is no tail stinger haha

Edit 2: source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGH-1KUV8Tw

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Reminder that Lego Jurassic World Double Trouble, is on Australian Netflix if anyone is interested. However most people here are not from Australia, luckily you can get a VPN to watch it :)

Also another thing to mention is that Lego Jurassic World Australia thing has a new t rex brickheadz thing that is technically, a new set.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:40 AM, AxolotlPlays said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Btw, Scorpius Rex full body image has been leaked from the back of the box of a new Mattel Tyrannosaurus Rex. I am pretty sure the quills on its tail are poisonous and can shoot out like that gun from halo.

Edit: forgot to mention my thoughts lol, I am not the biggest fan of its big head, but I am glad there is no tail stinger haha

Edit 2: source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xGH-1KUV8Tw

You may remember that @Guyon2002’s post “don’t expect Scorpius Rex”.... I am assuming that it may not show up in one of 2021’s Jurasic World sets this year. In my opinion, I won’t be surprised if we don’t get it. Also, I’m not absolutely interest in that Scorpius Rex hybrid even tho it’s just a merch. 

6 hours ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Happy Easter, everyone! May God bless each and every one of us!

Happy Easter!! :)

9 hours ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Happy Easter, everyone! May God bless each and every one of us!

Happy Easter!

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

You may remember that @Guyon2002’s post “don’t expect Scorpius Rex”.... I am assuming that it may not show up in one of 2021’s Jurasic World sets this year. In my opinion, I won’t be surprised if we don’t get it. Also, I’m not absolutely interest in that Scorpius Rex hybrid even tho it’s just a merch. 

Happy Easter!! :)

Yeah, I assume the new sets will be random things like the 2020 wave, however (this is not wishlisting, I am just stating my opinion) if we do get a camp Cretaceous set, I hope the figures wouldn't look weird and cartoonish like, for example, star wars the clone wars figures. And they can look like the normal style of Minifigure we have got from Jurassic World sets. Same goes for dinosaurs.

Edited by AxolotlPlays

After watching Lego Jurassic World Double Trouble, I can say it was ok. I think this was made specifically to make kids want to buy the sets that released with it (for example: Owen was randomly wearing a shirt that had grenade things on it, or the bulky vehicle that made an appearance (I'd also like to mention they hinted at a deluxe version of that vehicle you guys all love haha))

I would also like to say the animation was smooth like the other ones.

Overall you guys should watch it if you get the chance, 2 episodes that are 22 minutes each. And finally I can answer any of your questions about Lego Jurassic World Double Trouble.

Also for anyone interested in Lego Jurassic World sets from 2015+ in good condition, join the Facebook group 'Jurassic Park Collectors Australia', someone is selling their collection.

11 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Not too caught up with Jurasic World sets / leaks but is there still no Spinosaurus?

Nope. 

43 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Not too caught up with Jurasic World sets / leaks but is there still no Spinosaurus?

I wish but nope. Also, I wish leaks will turn out soon. Waiting gonna kill me!

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I wish but nope. Also, I wish leaks will turn out soon. Waiting gonna kill me!

The soonest I'd expect is around Late-April to Mid-May. I hope we get a Spino soon!

17 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

The soonest I'd expect is around Late-April to Mid-May. I hope we get a Spino soon!

Not this year at least.

49 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

A glimpse of these sets wold be great! 

32 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not this year at least.

I guess we will rule out Spinosaurus then. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not this year at least.

I agree- I can wait for Spino's appearance to be a bit more kosher with set theme. If it was the bad guy in Dominion, then we could easily expect one.

1 minute ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Lego Jurassic World 2021 Leak, the sets will be made of plastic.

Ah, man! I was hoping for some metal, or maybe carved stone. But no, they've done it again! Just makes me so mad. :damn:

7 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Ah, man! I was hoping for some metal, or maybe carved stone. But no, they've done it again! Just makes me so mad. :damn:

Why upset about bricks not being made out of metal or stone? I heard the same thing in Marvel thread. 

30 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Why upset about bricks not being made out of metal or stone? I heard the same thing in Marvel thread. 

They’re being sarcastic :wink:

32 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It's all just a joke, you just didn't pick up on the sarcastic tone of the posts :wink:

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's all just a joke, you just didn't pick up on the sarcastic tone of the posts :wink:

Whew, thank you! I felt like I was very behind and I missed something. 

Another leak: I’ve had visits to the dentist that were funnier than these painfully sad attempts at humour on IG :tongue:

Hoping for some actual leaks soon. #legoleaks has been a joke for a while now, but this is a new level of unfunny :facepalm:

Yeah, actual leaks soon would be awesome, would be cool for some set names

Edited by AxolotlPlays