Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Perfect! Dark brown markings on the back, head, and tail would be awesome! It sounds plausibe, too. Has Lucca done one yet?

I don't think so.

32 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Completely forgot about his rendered work :laugh_hard:

I could talk about his works literally for days, he is amazing. Lego needs people like him under its design team.

1 hour ago, LegoCyt said:

I could talk about his works literally for days, he is amazing. Lego needs people like him under its design team.

I second! I would have drooled over Lucca’s works for sure!

Edited by DBlegonerd7

1 hour ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Thanks, friend! Wow, it is better than I thought! This would be great to see in an upcoming JW wave!

🤞🏻😉

You know, I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get a $20 this year; there's been one in every wave. I guess the problem was they wouldn't know what to include in it, but I wouldn't have minded a recolored Ptera or Raptor in it. I guess we'll have to wait and see what 76940 holds.

Edited by pancakecrocodile
grammar

14 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

You know, I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get a $20 this year; there's been one in every wave. I guess the problem was they didn't know what to include in it, though, but I wouldn't have minded a recolored Ptera or Raptor in it. I guess we'll have to wait and see what 76940 holds.

The 'problem' is JWD being delayed by a year.

Are we pretty sure these 4 JW sets would be released in August? 

I was told that there are no JW sets to be released between May and August. Probably they would be released in the last quarter of the year (September - December). 

22 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I was told that there are no JW sets to be released between May and August. Probably they would be released in the last quarter of the year (September - December). 

Yeah, that's the info we have for now, but it's not 100% sure type of info.

23 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It is true, apparently. That sucks, though, because we must wait EVEN LONGER!!! I don't know how much more waiting I can take!

Guyon2002, your source has the release dates, right? Then is this the correct release date? You can post it because others already have leaked it.

I am fine with a little bit more wait. It is good to not have all sets from themes I collect at the same moment.

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Told by who?

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, that's the info we have for now, but it's not 100% sure type of info.

This.

Maybe it's Itaria? He has seen a May-August retail catalogue and the JW sets weren't in there, but neither were the Star Wars or Mario sets, which are definitely August releases (as far as we know). TLG themselves seem to be confused about certain release dates this year :head_back:

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe it's Itaria? He has seen a May-August retail catalogue and the JW sets weren't in there, but neither were the Star Wars or Mario sets, which are definitely August releases (as far as we know). TLG themselves seem to be confused about certain release dates this year :head_back:

I hope that's the case. JW sets are the only thing in my crosshairs for this year.

And yes, I think it was Itaria.

spelling

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The Marvel sets aren't in there either and those have a June release. So this doesn't say much, if anything, about Jurassic.

So we have no solid confirmation when the sets will be avaliable, but we know it is most likely August or later in the year? I don't care how long it takes as long as leaks appear soon!

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Marvel sets aren't in there either and those have a June release. So this doesn't say much, if anything, about Jurassic.

According to Itaria they were, just without pictures :classic: And codenames of course

23 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yup it was Itaria. You should have asked him about Jurassic World in first place. :P  Right now, he donesn’t know anything other than that the May-August info.

Yes he did say Marvel was there in catalog. He is quite trusted well.

12 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

We'll find out eventually I guess.

I guess. It may be too early to confirm confirmed that these sets may not be released in August then.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not too bad a releasedate. Wish it was a bit sooner but I'm fine waiting.

Same here, as long as it isn't any later. All I want are leaks. SOON!!!