Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If they are, this would probably be the biggest wave we've ever got for a new movie from Lego *huh*

Only if you ignore the LEGO movies, those had all even more sets :laugh: But still a valid point, no other „third-party“ movie has ever had that many sets in one wave. The theme must sell pretty well then

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Only if you ignore the LEGO movies, those had all even more sets :laugh: But still a valid point, no other „third-party“ movie has ever had that many sets in one wave. The theme must sell pretty well then

That's true.

But yeah, those movies were kinda made by Lego to sell Lego so...

Checked the prices on StoneWars, and they correlate with the ones on Brickmerge, so here's an updated list (they even got the piece count for one of the sets):

76943: TBD (20€, 94 pcs)

76944: Dominion (50€)

76945: Dominion (20€)

76946: Dominion (30€)

76947: Dominion (50€)

76948: Dominion (90€)

76949: Dominion (130€)

76950: TBD (???)

76951: TBD (45€)

76952: TBD (???)

All 10 sets will be released in HY1, huh? That gonna be sweet!  

right now, I’m not going to wishlist all dinosaurs here becuase I need to calm myself down from excitement. 

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Checked the prices on StoneWars, and they correlate with the ones on Brickmerge, so here's an updated list (they even got the piece count for one of the sets):

76943: TBD (20€, 94 pcs)

76944: Dominion (50€)

76945: Dominion (20€)

76946: Dominion (30€)

76947: Dominion (50€)

76948: Dominion (90€)

76949: Dominion (130€)

76950: TBD (???)

76951: TBD (45€)

76952: TBD (???)

Oh Cool! 2022 is going to be Awesome! Can't wait for more leaks!

22 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh Cool! 2022 is going to be Awesome! Can't wait for more leaks!

I can’t wait for leaks too! Hopefully this winter. 

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I can’t wait for leaks too! Hopefully this winter. 

Yeah! But I'm pretty sure we already discussed that there most likely wouldn't be leaks this winter unfortunately (summer for us Australians lol)

So, the biggest set (so far anyways), 76949 will obviously contain the Giganotosaurus, I think we would all be surprised if it wasn't, and it is quite expensive. Of course it could be for a number of reasons like a large piece count, or multiple Dinosaurs, but what if it's a new body mold for the Giganotosaurus's spikes? I wouldn't mind just having the usual spikey body that was originally made for the Indominus Rex.

Honestly, now I'm starting to think it's just going to be like a Giganotosaurus and a T rex or something, either way I'm excited to see how they create it!

Next Dinosaur, let's talk about Atrociraptors. I fully expect them to be recoloured Velociraptors, which I wouldn't mind whatsoever, they could be in any set.

Next, Pyroraptor. I have no idea how they these would look lol, I suppose they would have to require new molds, maybe a small static piece like the Ceolophysis or Juvenile Dilophosaurus, and maybe it's in 76943 because of how ridiculous that price per piece ratio is, unless 76943 is a juniors set.

The anticipation for waiting like 6 months for leaks for these sets will kill me lol

Edited by AxolotlPlays

7 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, the biggest set (so far anyways), 76949 will obviously contain the Giganotosaurus, I think we would all be surprised if it wasn't, and it is quite expensive. Of course it could be for a number of reasons like a large piece count, or multiple Dinosaurs, but what if it's a new body mold for the Giganotosaurus's spikes? I wouldn't mind just having the usual spikey body that was originally made for the Indominus Rex.

Honestly, now I'm starting to think it's just going to be like a Giganotosaurus and a T rex or something, either way I'm excited to see how they create it!

Next Dinosaur, let's talk about Atrociraptors. I fully expect them to be recoloured Velociraptors, which I wouldn't mind whatsoever, they could be in any set.

Next, Pyroraptor. I have no idea how they these would look lol, I suppose they would have to require new molds, maybe a small static piece like the Ceolophysis or Juvenile Dilophosaurus, and maybe it's in 76943 because of how ridiculous that price per piece ratio is, unless 76943 is a juniors set.

The anticipation for waiting like 6 months for leaks for these sets will kill me lol

I think Bababricks knows what the biggest set would include but nothing else. He didn’t say what kind of dinosaur would be in that set tho. 

I can’t wait for some juicy leaks soon!

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I think Bababricks knows what the biggest set would include but nothing else. He didn’t say what kind of dinosaur would be in that set tho. 

I can’t wait for some juicy leaks soon!

Well, if it is the biggest set, it only makes sense for Lego to put

Giganotosaurus

in that set.

Yeah, I am excited for some new leaks!

On 9/23/2021 at 4:34 PM, AxolotlPlays said:
  Hide contents

You know you don't have to out that in spoiler tags, right?

Giganotosaurus was officially revealed, therefore you can talk about it openly.

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You know you don't have to out that in spoiler tags, right?

Giganotosaurus was officially revealed, therefore you can talk about it openly.

Yeah, I suppose everyone knows by know.

So I guess we got the full image of the cardboard cutout of the dominion Dilophosaurus, and there are a few differences like it's colours, supinated wrists, missing venom sacks, possibly sleeker body but it's hard to tell because of its frill, what do you guys think of the new Dilophosaurus design?

Edited by AxolotlPlays

It's not exactly a well kept secret but it's a spoiler leak regardless and has absolutely nothing to do with LEGO so what's even the point of discussing it? 

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It's not exactly a well kept secret but it's a spoiler leak regardless and has absolutely nothing to do with LEGO so what's even the point of discussing it? 

Are you talking about the comment just above this one?

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Are you talking about the comment just above this one?

Yeah, the Giganotosaurus has been revealed in official material but [REDACTED] hasn't so discussing it's design in a discussion unrelated to LEGO seems pointless to me.

Edited by lego_guyon02

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Yeah, the Giganotosaurus has been revealed in official material but [REDACTED] hasn't so discussing it's design in a discussion unrelated to LEGO seems pointless to me.

I dunno, I feel like there's nothing wrong with discussing how dinosaurs are going to look in Dominion, but to each their own.

It's just some fun as we have nothing to talk about.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:32 PM, lego_guyon02 said:

Yeah I agree with you. Surely, we don’t have anything to talk about.

Surely, I did say that a few times here but I cannot wait for some lego-related leaks later. Waiting may be worthy, I guess…

19 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

So, do you guys think 76943 and 76944 will be juniors sets? Based on the order of their set names with their prices.

No.

Looking at next year's Marvel sets, I think they went back to 4+ sets having separate set numbers.

But to be fair, the sets were pushed back from 2021, so I guess they could still have regular set numbers.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No.

Looking at next year's Marvel sets, I think they went back to 4+ sets having separate set numbers.

But to be fair, the sets were pushed back from 2021, so I guess they could still have regular set numbers.

Interesting, I guess juniors sets having their own seperate set numbers will be good for future set number leaks, however I also think the sets being made in 2021 (well, they were supposed to release in 2021 anyways) does play a big role in this, right?

Interesting, Eurobricks is blue, I like it. I think it was purple before.

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Dominion's (mattel) toy leaks are in line ! I'll let you see on jurassic_world_fandom2 on Instagram.

Quetzocoatlus, giganotosaurus, pyroraptor, therizinosaurus and news others dinosaurs

10 hours ago, Bababricks said:

Dominion's (mattel) toy leaks are in line ! I'll let you see on jurassic_world_fandom2 on Instagram.

Yeah they look cool!

Build the Toro set yesterday, definitely one of the best sets we've gotten in the last few years. Owen is a boring repeat but Kenji and Sammy are pretty well made aside from the legs, Toro simply looks incredible. The CC truck looks great despite some of the color inaccuracies and was overall just fun to build. I was also pleasantly surprised with the helicopter as it was fun to build and actually looks fantastic for what it is, which says a lot considering I rarely like vehicle sidebuilds. Now I just have to wait for the BL prices for the other campers to go down to a reasonable level as I'm not interested in the other sets.