Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 9/14/2021 at 8:41 AM, AxolotlPlays said:

These were expected but I guess it's nice to have Blue, Rexy (/Roberta) and Pteranodon confirmed for next year's sets. So now we know 6 Dinosaurs from the 9(?) sets!

What do you guys hope for from the dominion wave?

I’m not even surprised about Velocriatpor, Tyrannosaurus rex and Pteranodon come back. Their molds are already existing, it’s cheaper to make ones for future sets. UNLESS….Pteranodon is wholly recolored that we never saw before, I would grab it. 

And I’m pretty sure your quesiton is relating to wishlist. We don’t have any proper/solid info, such as set names. 

2 hours ago, snoozle said:

When's TLG going to give us the rest of the classics? Still waiting for a Stego. And a Brachio. C'mon LEGO, give us a Brachio set with the jeep, from THAT scene. With a moulded Brachio, I'd pay a pretty penny for that, and even more.

It would be cool to have Jurassic Park’s well-known scene - the original trio witnessing the first dinosaur after their helicopter landing. 

But Brachiosaurus is massive so TLG has some tight budget to make bunch of new molds for other dinosaurs. And I’m not sure about that Jeep since it needs licensing? I think we had a Jeep in one of the sets a few years and it’s more generic?

Unless I am wrong, I would let @lego_guyon02 jump in.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:41 AM, AxolotlPlays said:

These were expected but I guess it's nice to have Blue, Rexy (/Roberta) and Pteranodon confirmed for next year's sets. So now we know 6 Dinosaurs from the 9(?) sets!

What do you guys hope for from the dominion wave?

For the uninitiated, what are the 6?

It's worth remembering that this alleged info is of unknown origin and not backed up by any reputable source, be it a LEGO leaker or otherwise. Just because they sound logical and obvious based on what we know of the film doesn't mean the info is (as stated in some posts) "confirmed", which is a pretty dangerous word to throw around on a forum like this one. Hype responsibly.

32 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It's worth remembering that this alleged info is of unknown origin and not backed up by any reputable source, be it a LEGO leaker or otherwise. Just because they sound logical and obvious based on what we know of the film doesn't mean the info is (as stated in some posts) "confirmed", which is a pretty dangerous word to throw around on a forum like this one. Hype responsibly.

This…

5 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Fair enough, but I trust him. I guess when the sets get revealed either officially or leaked we can see if his source is well, legit.

2022 list, from Fulcrum:

76943: TBD (20€)

76944: Dominion (50€)

76945: Dominion (20€)

76946: Dominion (30€)

76947: Dominion (40€)

76948: Dominion (50€)

76949: Dominion (120€)

76950: TBD (???)

76951: TBD (45€)

76952: TBD (???)

That... is A LOT of sets.

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

2022 list, from Fulcrum:

That is one big pile of sets :oh: 

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Still not everything though.

So there always must’ve been a 2022 wave planned, can’t imagine all of this plus the CC sets being initially intended to be released in the same year :laugh:

29 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So there always must’ve been a 2022 wave planned, can’t imagine all of this plus the CC sets being initially intended to be released in the same year :laugh:

The majority of these sets have been known for a while (to those in-the-know at least).

That's a lot of sets for Dominion. Can we expect each one to include more Owen and Claire figures to add to our clone armies? :tongue:

24 minutes ago, wesker said:

That's a lot of sets for Dominion. Can we expect each one to include more Owen and Claire figures to add to our clone armies? :tongue:

I wouldn't mind if we also got a lot of clones of the OG trio :wub:

49 minutes ago, wesker said:

Depends on what LEGO will do. If they give us most of the new/returning characters we're unlikely to get a lot of Owen and Clarie repeats but I could easily see them ignoring a huge chunk of the cast in favor of more Owen and Claire reuses.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wouldn't mind if we also got a lot of clones of the OG trio :wub:

Those 3 will definitely be spread out across the most expensive sets. 

29 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Those 3 will definitely be spread out across the most expensive sets. 

The good news is the 2nd biggest set is only 50€ :wub:

Speaking of the prices, do you know which ones are correct? 

On your and Fulcrum's list, prices for 76947, 76948 and 76949 are 40€, 50€ and 120€, but on Brickmerge they're 50€, 90€ and 130€. All the other ones are correct tho.

I have more faith in your prices, but I'm asking because they also listed 2 prices we didn't know - 76943 for 20€, and 76951 for 45€. Do you know if the latter is correct (20€ is probably right since they didn't change prices this low).

40 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Goddammit...

28 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Speaking of the prices, do you know which ones are correct? 

On your and Fulcrum's list, prices for 76947, 76948 and 76949 are 40€, 50€ and 120€, but on Brickmerge they're 50€, 90€ and 130€. All the other ones are correct tho.

I have more faith in your prices, but I'm asking because they also listed 2 prices we didn't know - 76943 for 20€, and 76951 for 45€. Do you know if the latter is correct (20€ is probably right since they didn't change prices this low).

There are some price differences for some sets between Europe and the US (as usual) but aside from 76948 Fulcrum's list is more or less correct.

Edited by lego_guyon02

26 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

There are some price differences for some sets between Europe and the US (as usual) but aside from 76948 Fulcrum's list is more or less correct.

So is 76948 really 90€, or less?

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So is 76948 really 90€, or less?

$79.99 USD so 90 euro sounds about right with LEGO's infuriating currency conversions.

5 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

$79.99 USD so 90 euro sounds about right with LEGO's infuriating currency conversions.

So it seems that Brickmerge has the accurate prices for all the sets, right?

It's weird that all of them are correct, while Dominion ones seem to be different from the previous ones...

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

2022 list, from Fulcrum:

76943: TBD (20€)

76944: Dominion (50€)

76945: Dominion (20€)

76946: Dominion (30€)

76947: Dominion (40€)

76948: Dominion (50€)

76949: Dominion (120€)

76950: TBD (???)

76951: TBD (45€)

76952: TBD (???)

That... is A LOT of sets.

Oh Cool! I actually ran out of space for my Mattel collection lol, so I guess I can stop buying Mattel Dinosaurs and focus it to Lego lol, very convenient and lovely to see more sets! But I am aware other people aren't so fortunate :(

Would be cool to get another Camp Cretaceous wave, maybe we can get Adult Bumpy, Baryonyx Limbo, Scorpius Rex, Dave/Roxy/Mitch/Tiff/Hap etc. I'm assuming the TBD sets will be the ones released later in the year, probably September like this year was supposed to release like this. Very excited to see these sets lol.

14 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Oh Cool! I actually ran out of space for my Mattel collection lol, so I guess I can stop buying Mattel Dinosaurs and focus it to Lego lol, very convenient and lovely to see more sets! But I am aware other people aren't so fortunate :(

Would be cool to get another Camp Cretaceous wave, maybe we can get Adult Bumpy, Baryonyx Limbo, Scorpius Rex, Dave/Roxy/Mitch/Tiff/Hap etc. I'm assuming the TBD sets will be the ones released later in the year, probably September like this year was supposed to release like this. Very excited to see these sets lol.

I dunno about that, I feel that TBD sets could very well be a part of the Dominion wave.

All of those are 1HY sets.

53 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I'm assuming the TBD sets will be the ones released later in the year, probably September like this year was supposed to release like this. 

This is all 1HY.

53 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I dunno about that, I feel that TBD sets could very well be a part of the Dominion wave.

All of those are 1HY sets.

Oh, interesting.

Imagine if dominion didn't get postponed and there would've been 14+ sets lol

17 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

This is all 1HY.

Yeah. 

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

This is all 1HY.

Do you know if the TBD sets are actually Dominion, or is it a secret for now?

If they are, this would probably be the biggest wave we've ever got for a new movie from Lego *huh*