Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

When do you guys think we should we be expecting dominion set leaks? December?

Early 2022 probably.

8 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

When do you guys think we should we be expecting dominion set leaks? December?

Definitely not this year. But I don’t know when Domion wave will be released before/after movie’s release tho. 

11 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Early 2022 probably.

Interesting, maybe they will be revealed at a toy fair or something?

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Definitely not this year. But I don’t know when Domion wave will be released before/after movie’s release tho. 

I reckon the Dominion wave will be released in like April. Definitely not after Dominions release lol.

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Interesting, maybe they will be revealed at a toy fair or something?

It could happen but I wouldn't count on it.

Domion wave would be revealed at a toy fair? Eh, I have no idea… I mean, who knows, lol.

Axol - you may be right about April being scheduled for Dominion sets to be released but we will find out eventually. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Domion wave would be revealed at a toy fair? Eh, I have no idea… I mean, who knows, lol.

Axol - you may be right about April being scheduled for Dominion sets to be released but we will find out eventually. 

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It could happen but I wouldn't count on it.

Yeah, well, if the pandemic is still around there might not even be a convention. (Not an in-person one anyways)

Pretty sure Fallen Kingdoms wave was released in April but I can't remember.

53 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah, well, if the pandemic is still around there might not even be a convention. (Not an in-person one anyways)

Pretty sure Fallen Kingdoms wave was released in April but I can't remember.

Like Guyon said, we should not coun on it. I understand that Dominion movie is most anticipated/exciting one but we should have to lower our expectations about Lego sets, ya know? 

And yes you are right - I remember Fallen Kingdom sets were released a few months before the movie’s release. 

It's kinda herd to say with sets that we're pushed back a whole year.

We might hear some descriptions this year, but I wouldn't count on actual seeing the sets. But who knows, leaks are becoming weirder and weirder with each year.

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Like Guyon said, we should not coun on it. I understand that Dominion movie is most anticipated/exciting one but we should have to lower our expectations about Lego sets, ya know? 

And yes you are right - I remember Fallen Kingdom sets were released a few months before the movie’s release. 

Yep, I suppose the dominion sets should stick to the couple months before movies release thing just like the previous films and their merchandise.

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's kinda herd to say with sets that we're pushed back a whole year.

We might hear some descriptions this year, but I wouldn't count on actual seeing the sets. But who knows, leaks are becoming weirder and weirder with each year.

Mhm, honestly I wouldn't care what the leak is, anything would be cool lol.

this might not be what everone else is talking about, however i did order the fossil and carno set on the 1st and can't wait to get them! the baryonyx set is just2expensive and just2pricy so....lol......yeah i think i'll pass on that one. still might get the junor's set just for the Brooklyn and ben figures, and the dinosaurs too. i haven't been keeping much up to date on eurobricks for the past little while, but would love to know if anyone else has gotten any of the 2021 sets yet....

2 hours ago, JLR said:

this might not be what everone else is talking about, however i did order the fossil and carno set on the 1st and can't wait to get them! the baryonyx set is just2expensive and just2pricy so....lol......yeah i think i'll pass on that one. still might get the junor's set just for the Brooklyn and ben figures, and the dinosaurs too. i haven't been keeping much up to date on eurobricks for the past little while, but would love to know if anyone else has gotten any of the 2021 sets yet....

I have bought the fossil set, it's awesome! Maybe I might be a little biast but I can't really find any issues with it

55 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I have bought the fossil set, it's awesome! Maybe I might be a little biast but I can't really find any issues with it

Pretty easy for me:
- The bad mix of tan, dark tan and white in the skeleton. 
- The awful use and placement of black parts. 
- The uninteresting minifigures.
- The price.

7 hours ago, JLR said:

I got the same ones as you, but not allowed to open them til fathers day tomorrow. Kmart kept saying online tgat the sets are online only, but i found them in store when buying my son some track suit pants. Also like you might go and get the juniors set if they have it today, but might go halves with my 4 year old! 😀 Then just going to have to wait for Yasmin to show up on Bricklink.

My major problem with the Baryonyx set is there is nothing to build. Its 90% a solid boat toy with a couple of bits of LEGO attached. Trying to downsize my LEGO purchases a bit, and that boat is just a definite no.

Managed to find a copy of the bootleg figure (some anime character) with Nya's hair from ninjago in Brooklynn's pink. Cant wait to try it on her. I think it will be perfect.

I haven’t purchased Carnotaurus Chase yet but I’m too excited to do so! I have no interest in T-rex Fossil Exhibiit because I already have Ideas’ Dinosaur Fossils. However, I will bricklink that recolored baby Triceratops. A big “nah” to other sets as well but I will try to grab individual minifigures (you know I’m not talking about Owen and Claire…..). 

7 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Pretty easy for me:
- The bad mix of tan, dark tan and white in the skeleton. 
- The awful use and placement of black parts. 
- The uninteresting minifigures.
- The price.

Tbh the appearance doesn't really affect me that much. Yeah the Minifigures are a little, reused lol, but perhaps Owen and Darius are the perfect figures for anyone just starting to collect Lego Jurassic World. I have bought many expensive things, $40 is cheap lol.

2 hours ago, chris6507 said:

I got the same ones as you, but not allowed to open them til fathers day tomorrow. Kmart kept saying online tgat the sets are online only, but i found them in store when buying my son some track suit pants. Also like you might go and get the juniors set if they have it today, but might go halves with my 4 year old! 😀 Then just going to have to wait for Yasmin to show up on Bricklink.

My major problem with the Baryonyx set is there is nothing to build. Its 90% a solid boat toy with a couple of bits of LEGO attached. Trying to downsize my LEGO purchases a bit, and that boat is just a definite no.

Managed to find a copy of the bootleg figure (some anime character) with Nya's hair from ninjago in Brooklynn's pink. Cant wait to try it on her. I think it will be perfect.

Yeah I noticed that the other day, I noticed Kmart online had every set with that little sticker, even though I had been to the shops nearly a week ago and saw all 4 sets in every shop lol.

That is true, it is a little empty, are you going to bricklink Baryonyx Grim? (If you can even buy Dinosaurs off of there lol, I have never bought anything off of it.)

Nice!

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I will try to grab individual minifigures (you know I’m not talking about Owen and Claire…..). 

Lol imagine XD

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

That is true, it is a little empty, are you going to bricklink Baryonyx Grim? (If you can even buy Dinosaurs off of there lol, I have never bought anything off of it.)

Probably not. You can buy them on Bricklink, but they are very expensive. Normally like 50% of the set cost. I got the last Baryonyx that came out. Its enough for me. Bit too much money to spend on obtaining a different colour dinosaur when i dont want the set.

Just got the 4+ set. Its pretty rubbish, but my son loves it and i got the people i needed. So i guess its a win! 😁

4 hours ago, chris6507 said:

Probably not. You can buy them on Bricklink, but they are very expensive. Normally like 50% of the set cost. I got the last Baryonyx that came out. Its enough for me. Bit too much money to spend on obtaining a different colour dinosaur when i dont want the set.

Just got the 4+ set. Its pretty rubbish, but my son loves it and i got the people i needed. So i guess its a win! 😁

Oh ok, fair enough lol.

Nice!

8 hours ago, chris6507 said:

The 4+ Stygomoloch set is the only one I might get out of this years wave (and it would have to be at a discount!). What did you not like about it? :classic:

What do you think the chances are that we'll get another classic Jurassic Park set in 2022? I'd love for them to finally make and release the original jeep. Plus I'd love to get Muldoon and the lawyer. (Though I admit the latter perhaps isn't as attractive for many others in an action set). I'd also love a moulded Brachio. But I'm slowly coming to realise that that'll never happen...

54 minutes ago, snoozle said:

What do you think the chances are that we'll get another classic Jurassic Park set in 2022?

I personally think it's quite likely. LEGO would be stupid not to take advantage of the hype surrounding the return of the Legacy trio.

9 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I personally think it's quite likely. LEGO would be stupid not to take advantage of the hype surrounding the return of the Legacy trio.

I hope so.