Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

20 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I found an inconsistency in Lego Jurassic World Legend of Isla Nublar episode 3. I know it doesn't really matter, and that there are tons, but I don't think anyones noticed this before.

At the start, Dr Wu and Allison are being rushed to make a new dinosaur by Simon Masrani, and I Allison says that 'they can't rush it and they don't even know if making a hybrid would work', or something like that. Also I think they mention that they have never made a hybrid before, or when they make the T.rex-Ankylosaurus hybrid (btw that colourscheme is suspiciously similar to Lego Baryonyx Grim...) they say this is the first hybrid. Anyways, at the end they capture it and release it into a paddock, the inconsistency is that there is a Stegoceratops walking in the background lol (Also it looks pretty cool).

That's not an inconsistency, you just completely missed the point of the episode and Allison's entire arc in the show. 

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That's not an inconsistency, you just completely missed the point of the episode and Allison's entire arc in the show. 

It’s also not canon

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s also not canon

Very true but regardless of it's canonicity this supposed inconsistency isn't an inconsistency at all.

Less than two months to go until new Jurassic World sets hit shelves. Yeah, I think I am fine with waiting. 

I can’t wait to grab Carnotaurus Chase set off shelf. 

I can’t remember if we did discuss about this Brick & Part part but whatever. Question: is it possible to order dinosaur parts off B&P website (i’m perfectly aware they are from licensed theme but still…)?

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Question: is it possible to order dinosaur parts off B&P website (i’m perfectly aware they are from licensed theme but still…)?

No.

26 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

No.

Well that’s too bad. 

EDIT: Actually…I just recall reading comments from Lego Licensed Parts forum - few users did mention Pteranodon parts were in stock some time ago but no more.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

24 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Less than two months to go until new Jurassic World sets hit shelves. Yeah, I think I am fine with waiting. 

I can’t wait to grab Carnotaurus Chase set off shelf. 

I can’t remember if we did discuss about this Brick & Part part but whatever. Question: is it possible to order dinosaur parts off B&P website (i’m perfectly aware they are from licensed theme but still…)?

yeah, i think that set is difinetly the first one i'm going to get. it has the best minifigures and everything. What does everyone think about the Brooklyn figure? i personally think that lego didn't do a good job on her. The hair piece looks nothing like it does in the show. other than that, i think all the others look really good!

6 minutes ago, JLR said:

yeah, i think that set is difinetly the first one i'm going to get. it has the best minifigures and everything. What does everyone think about the Brooklyn figure? i personally think that lego didn't do a good job on her. The hair piece looks nothing like it does in the show. other than that, i think all the others look really good!

I’m pretty sure we did talk about Broooklyn about one month ago but yeah she doesn’t look like the gal from tv show at all. Her face print and hairpiece are not right. :/

10 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m pretty sure we did talk about Broooklyn about one month ago but yeah she doesn’t look like the gal from tv show at all. Her face print and hairpiece are not right. :/

oh ok. never mind then! i'm thinking i might buy ben and Brooklyn seperately off ebay or something

22 minutes ago, JLR said:

oh ok. never mind then! i'm thinking i might buy ben and Brooklyn seperately off ebay or something

Yeah, that would be a great idea to buy individual minifigures or dinosaur figures separably. I think eBay or Bricklink could do fine if B&P doesn’t allow us to order minifigure or dinsoaur parts. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of Bricklink myself. 

24 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Yeah, that would be a great idea to buy individual minifigures or dinosaur figures separably. I think eBay or Bricklink could do fine if B&P doesn’t allow us to order minifigure or dinsoaur parts. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of Bricklink myself. 

have you ever heard of brickowl? i'm pretty sure you can order individual dinosaur parts of there! https://www.brickowl.com/

10 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Why not?

Eh, a few reasons I don’t like about Bricklink are: 1.) the website is a bit confusing and 2.) When this is “Min Buy” for certain parts ( want to buy, I feel like I was “forced” to pay for extra pieces I didn’t want to. I can’t think of something else since I used that website last year. 

10 hours ago, JLR said:

have you ever heard of brickowl? i'm pretty sure you can order individual dinosaur parts of there! https://www.brickowl.com/

Yes, Brickowl! I totally forgot about that one!

Well, if we are lucky and we get more camp Cretaceous sets in the future maybe with survivor varients, they can fix Brooklyn. Similar to how they changed Ellie Sattlers hair in th D2C set.

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Well, if we are lucky and we get more camp Cretaceous sets in the future maybe with survivor varients, they can fix Brooklyn. Similar to how they changed Ellie Sattlers hair in th D2C set.

Agreed, It may be possible. Although, I wonder what would happen after Dominion wave (or at least, after 2023). Who knows. :sceptic:

21 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Agreed, It may be possible. Although, I wonder what would happen after Dominion wave (or at least, after 2023). Who knows. :sceptic:

Hopefully original trilogy sets lol

11 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Eh, a few reasons I don’t like about Bricklink are: 1.) the website is a bit confusing and 2.) When this is “Min Buy” for certain parts ( want to buy, I feel like I was “forced” to pay for extra pieces I didn’t want to. I can’t think of something else since I used that website last year. 

The website being a bit confusing for new members is a fair point but you do know that most stores don't have a minimum purchase amount right? If that's a dealbreaker for you that's very easy to avoid.

27 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Completely off topic but who thinks it’s coming home? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Football has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with LEGO, let alone LEGO Jurassic World. If you already know it's completely off-topic why bring it up? *huh*

maybe in um.. 2084, we might possibly see a um stegaceratops?! anyway @Koolkoalas i'm not quite sure what you mean by that, football doesn't have anything in common with Jurassic world... at least not that i know off. Anyway, i'm only planning to be getting the fossil and carnotaurus set. anybody here planning to get the baryonyx set? sorry alsoo about the spoiler thing that i below, i didn't try to put it there, and it isn't anything! no idea how to get it off..... :)

Spoiler

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I think we could have sets in the future on the Jurassic World crossover and Fast and Furious crossover, especially since rumors say that lego is going to make a movie of Fast and Furious.

9 minutes ago, Bababricks said:

I think we could have sets in the future on the Jurassic World crossover and Fast and Furious crossover, especially since rumors say that lego is going to make a movie of Fast and Furious.

Those aren't rumors at all, just a very generic comment blown way out of proportion. People are way too quick to trust things these days.

4 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Hopefully original trilogy sets lol

Sorry I was not clear enough - I was talking about Jurassic World may be discontinued after Domion wave or 2023. 

Who knows.

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Those aren't rumors at all, just a very generic comment blown way out of proportion. People are way too quick to trust things these days.

Yup, I agree. I don’t coun on this one. 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Sorry I was not clear enough - I was talking about Jurassic World may be discontinued after Domion wave or 2023. 

Who knows.

Yup, I agree. I don’t coun on this one. 

Ah, well, it would suck, but at least you would have money for other things, like paying rent lol. 

Yeah, could you imagine if it was real tho, that would be so weird lol.

I think the T rex is stronger...

Apparently that Lego Jurassic World Dinosaur Adventures book released last month, hopefully I can track it down in stores so I don't have to pay $20 on eBay lol. 

On 7/12/2021 at 1:54 PM, AxolotlPlays said:

Apparently that Lego Jurassic World Dinosaur Adventures book released last month, hopefully I can track it down in stores so I don't have to pay $20 on eBay lol. 

Does it have executive minifigure or small dinosaur mold?

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Does it have executive minifigure or small dinosaur mold?

Well, I don't think it is exclusive, but it has a mercenary with a face print that isn't in any of the sets lol.