Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I think it is blood because there is a person who looks like they are falling kindoff, tbh I can't really see it that well lol. Also, why would it be burning for no reason lol? I have seen that, good CGI for the Cretaceous.

If you look closely between .20 and .22 the camera starts short-circuiting and the technicians are trying to fix it. If you look online, there are thousands of videos of film reel burning which creates that kind of blood-bubbling effect when projected on a screen. Super related to JW, sorry for that folks 🦖🦕

Edited by LegoCyt

i couldn't see much on that vid, it wasn't the best quality. I sort of doubt that this is actually the trailer unfortunately, although i could be wrong

3 minutes ago, JLR said:

i couldn't see much on that vid, it wasn't the best quality. I sort of doubt that this is actually the trailer unfortunately, although i could be wrong

This isn't the trailer, I don't know if I would call it a teaser...

5 minutes ago, LegoCyt said:

If you look closely between .20 and .22 the camera starts short-circuiting and the technicians are trying to fix it. If you look online, there are thousands of videos of film reel burning which creates that kind of blood-bubbling effect when projected on a screen. Super related to JW, sorry for that folks 🦖🦕

Interesting, thanks for the information

4 minutes ago, JLR said:

I think it’s just kind of part of a sneak peek for JWD that’s supposed to come out with F9

2 minutes ago, LegoCyt said:

I think it’s just kind of part of a sneak peek for JWD that’s supposed to come out with F9

oh ok. Didn't the director of Dominion say that the Official trailer is coming out soon?

3 minutes ago, JLR said:

oh ok. Didn't the director of Dominion say that the Official trailer is coming out soon?

I think so. He also said it had to do with getting people back at the theaters. It was confirmed short after that that F9 would show a five minutes long clip on imax on its release date, and a leak description of the footage was leaked shortly after, matching what we have seen in those two low quality videos and also the previously leaked pictures. Anyways, I don’t think the clip will be exclusive to the F9 release, it will probably show up on YouTube later or leak somehow…

3 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Huh, I thought the chat would be flooded with the leaked preview footage...

Well, I was coming here to ask,

Edit: 

Reveal hidden contents

in the scene where rexy (or Roberta, doesn't matter) runs out infront of the drive-in theatre, bloods shoots onto the screen, it's pretty dark and I can't see that well at this time lol, but how did that blood get there? Right now I think rexy hit a car and that crushed someone in half or something like that.

Probably smart to remove the video, considering leaks aren't allowed to be posted on Eurobricks and Universal is hunting down the leaks themselves (to literally everyone's surprise).

2 hours ago, LegoCyt said:

It is. 

2 hours ago, JLR said:

He said "something fun" would be coming soon (referring to the preview that's been released with F9). He didn't say anything about a trailer, that was just speculation.

2 hours ago, LegoCyt said:

Anyways, I don’t think the clip will be exclusive to the F9 release, it will probably show up on YouTube later or leak somehow…

If it's a leak it'll still be exclusive to screenings of F9. Universal will probably put the preview online eventually but that might take several weeks or even months.

3 hours ago, JLR said:

He didn't. 

He was talking about the 5-minute IMAX preview before F9.

11 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

If it's a leak it'll still be exclusive to screenings of F9. Universal will probably put the preview online eventually but that might take several weeks or even months.

I thought I'd be able to see it, but then it turned out that the place where IMAX cinema was in my city went bankrupt during the pandemic...

It will definitely leak online, but I really wanted to see it in HD, not crappy camera footage.

39 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That wouldn’t surprise me a bit, typical movement for film making industry and publicity… releasing some clip/piece of merchandising exclusively in the US

2 minutes ago, LegoCyt said:

That wouldn’t surprise me a bit, typical movement for film making industry and publicity… releasing some clip/piece of merchandising exclusively in the US

It's not exclusive to the US though, all the photo's and recordings that have been popping up since yesterday originate from countries where F9 has already been released while the US isn't getting the film until the 25th. The problem with the preview is that it's locked behind an expensive movie ticket for a film a lot of fans don't give a crap about.

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It's not exclusive to the US though, all the photo's and recordings that have been popping up since yesterday originate from countries where F9 has already been released while the US isn't getting the film until the 25th. The problem with the preview is that it's locked behind an expensive movie ticket for a film a lot of fans don't give a crap about.

Yea, that too… I thought he meant exclusively IMAX release the 25th in the US. In my country the movie releases July 2nd, and nobody at Universal nor IMAX said anything about a JWD clip in here.. Jurassic or not, expensive or not I wouldn’t go watch that movie anyways… not even if I got paid for it

i'm not going to be able to watch in in the theaters most likely, because covid hear is locking everything down unfortunately. but hey, at least i still will watch it! lol

7 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Probably smart to remove the video, considering leaks aren't allowed to be posted on Eurobricks and Universal is hunting down the leaks themselves (to literally everyone's surprise).

Edited. Oh, sorry I didn't know they weren't allowed, is there a rule list somewhere? lol, I suppose universal spent a lot on this film so it would make sense for them to catch the videos lol.

Edit: Universals budget for Jurassic World Dominion was 165 million USD. sheesh, that is one big pile of cash.

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Saw the preview, it's great. Here's a description if anyone's interested: 

Spoiler

- A mosquito is sitting on the side of a log, which turns out to be the leg of a Dreadnoughtus. As the camera pans we get to see the Sauropods in their full glory as a couple of Quetzalcoatlus fly in and scare away a large flock of Pteranodons. 

- Ankylosaurus standing in a lake drinking water.

- A couple of Pteranodons are flying through a canyon before landing. Another individual dives into the river below. 

- An Oviraptor enters a cave and inspects the nest he finds there, he starts breaking open one of the eggs.

- A large herd of Nasutoceratops crosses a river, a few babies can be seen swimming to the other side as well. Two adults are rolling around, enjoying the cold water. 

- A Moros Intrepidus can be seen cleaning a Giganotosaurus jaws. The Giga wakes up as a Tyrannosaurus walks up and they fight, the Giga kills the Rex and a mosquito lands on the latter to drink it's blood. 

CUT TO PRESENT

- A helicopter is chasing Roberta through a forest with a spotlight. The chase leads to a drive thru where Roberta causes some chaos, one of the guys in the helicopter shoots a dart at her but ends up hitting a car and almost killing the pedestrians inside. Roberta escapes and a montage of events follows.

- A couple of Gallimimus are seen from inside a car.

- A small part of the events of Battle at Big Rock play out from a different POV, most likely captured by a neighbour.

- The Mosasaurus jumps up to a crab cage and crunches down on it. 

- The JWD logo appears alongside the usual "coming soon" stuff.

33 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Saw the preview, it's great. Here's a description if anyone's interested: 

Hide contents

- A mosquito is sitting on the side of a log, which turns out to be the leg of a Dreadnoughtus. As the camera pans we get to see the Sauropods in their full glory as a couple of Quetzalcoatlus fly in and scare away a large flock of Pteranodons. 

- Ankylosaurus standing in a lake drinking water.

- A couple of Pteranodons are flying through a canyon before landing. Another individual dives into the river below. 

- An Oviraptor enters a cave and inspects the nest he finds there, he starts breaking open one of the eggs.

- A large herd of Nasutoceratops crosses a river, a few babies can be seen swimming to the other side as well. Two adults are rolling around, enjoying the cold water. 

- A Moros Intrepidus can be seen cleaning a Giganotosaurus jaws. The Giga wakes up as a Tyrannosaurus walks up and they fight, the Giga kills the Rex and a mosquito lands on the latter to drink it's blood. 

CUT TO PRESENT

- A helicopter is chasing Roberta through a forest with a spotlight. The chase leads to a drive thru where Roberta causes some chaos, one of the guys in the helicopter shoots a dart at her but ends up hitting a car and almost killing the pedestrians inside. Roberta escapes and a montage of events follows.

- A couple of Gallimimus are seen from inside a car.

- A small part of the events of Battle at Big Rock play out from a different POV, most likely captured by a neighbour.

- The Mosasaurus jumps up to a crab cage and crunches down on it. 

- The JWD logo appears alongside the usual "coming soon" stuff.

Cool,

so no Iguanodon?

Spoiler

So I don’t understand something 

Is the clip at the start of f9 a fight between giga and trex set 65 million years ago or is it a clip from the film where it shows dinos wreaking havoc and when will the clip be on YouTube 

43 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Cool,

Reveal hidden contents

so no Iguanodon?

Didn't see it anywhere. I may have missed it but it also wouldn't surprise me if that was just false information as the Jurassic franchise is known for receiving a ton of articles with false and poorly researched info.

9 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:
  Hide contents

So I don’t understand something 

Is the clip at the start of f9 a fight between giga and trex set 65 million years ago or is it a clip from the film where it shows dinos wreaking havoc and when will the clip be on YouTube 

Both are part of a preview of the movie attached to IMAX screenings of F9, as far as we know it will remain exclusive to theatres. 

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Didn't see it anywhere. I may have missed it but it also wouldn't surprise me if that was just false information as the Jurassic franchise is known for receiving a ton of articles with false and poorly researched info.

Both are part of a preview of the movie attached to IMAX screenings of F9, as far as we know it will remain exclusive to theatres. 

Actually, I found the full thing online and watched it all, awesome CGI! However, I did not see any Iguanadon so yeah, false information I guess. Sadly can't download the video from where I saw it, so if Universal finds it, it's gone forever...

1 hour ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Actually, I found the full thing online and watched it all, awesome CGI! However, I did not see any Iguanadon so yeah, false information I guess. Sadly can't download the video from where I saw it, so if Universal finds it, it's gone forever...

Turns out the Iguanodon is present after all. It appears right after the Giga wakes up but it's just not all that visible because of the video's quality. If you look closely you can just make out it's signature claw.

5 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Turns out the Iguanodon is present after all. It appears right after the Giga wakes up but it's just not all that visible because of the video's quality. If you look closely you can just make out it's signature claw.

Oh, I see it now, for some reason I just accepted that to be the Moros Intrepidus lol

For those who have seen the trailer - would you mind sharing where you found it? I have been scouring the web trying to find this thing. Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated- thanks!

8 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

For those who have seen the trailer - would you mind sharing where you found it? I have been scouring the web trying to find this thing. Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated- thanks!

I just got it from a friend. Most likely just a matter of time before it's all over the internet. 

25 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I just got it from a friend. Most likely just a matter of time before it's all over the internet. 

Was it in good quality tho?

There is one that's all over the internet, but the quality is... questionable.

On 6/18/2021 at 5:31 PM, LegoCyt said:

I don’t think that’s blood, I figured it’s the film reel burning because of camera malfunction or heat overexposure. I could be wrong. Anyways very promising footage. There’s another clip circulating with Dreadnoughtus and Quetzalcoatltus 

Quetzalcoatlus?! Holy megablocks, that's one of my favourite prehistoric creatures - can you imagine if Lego made a pterosaur the size of a giraffe!!

Out of everything we've heard so far I'd love to see in Lego form: a Giganontasaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Plesiosaur and Mososaur 

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Was it in good quality tho?

There is one that's all over the internet, but the quality is... questionable.

As far as cinema recordings go it was pretty good, haven't bothered to look at the stuff going around social media. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Quetzalcoatlus?! Holy megablocks, that's one of my favourite prehistoric creatures - can you imagine if Lego made a pterosaur the size of a giraffe!!

Out of everything we've heard so far I'd love to see in Lego form: a Giganontasaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Plesiosaur and Mososaur 

As far as we know Quetzalcoatlus doesn't appear outside of the Cretaceous scene though so a LEGO version is unlikely.