Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

ok, great! this is off topic, but is anyone here going to buy the world map? also, did the trailer for dominion come out?

13 minutes ago, JLR said:

ok, great! this is off topic, but is anyone here going to buy the world map? also, did the trailer for dominion come out?

WAY too expensive for me. It looks cool, but it really is that: just a map... for $250. As for the trailer's release, not yet. Hopefully soon, because I'm getting antsy!

yeah, and i think the build is a bit boring.... it mean, who liked putting together 11,000+ dots?!

2 hours ago, JLR said:

yeah, and i think the build is a bit boring.... it mean, who liked putting together 11,000+ dots?!

I am sorry But is that World Map really relating to Jurassic World? You see, there’s forum taht has Lego Art thread. I’m not sure if there is a review on World Art at this point. Just FYI. :)

4 hours ago, JLR said:

Your first question is totally irrelevant to this thread. As for the second one: no but it's coming with Fast 9.

12 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I screamed when I saw this on Instagram earlier - so exciting. Who do we think this little feathered guy is? Deinonychus? 

The scale is throwing me off here... is that the dead Mosasaurus washed up on shore? Or just a Sperm Whale? So many questions! Questions that need answering... I was already happy with this year’s LEGO sets, but now my mind is swimming with all the possibilities of next year’s sets.

9 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I screamed when I saw this on Instagram earlier - so exciting. Who do we think this little feathered guy is? Deinonychus? 

It's Moros Intrepidus. The shot in question is from a flashback scene set during the Cretaceous period.

42 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

The scale is throwing me off here... is that the dead Mosasaurus washed up on shore? Or just a Sperm Whale? So many questions! Questions that need answering... I was already happy with this year’s LEGO sets, but now my mind is swimming with all the possibilities of next year’s sets.

Poor whale for having a bad name “Sperm Whale”....

Anyways, I am not sure if that is a whale or Mosasaurus. 

But I am so excited to see a trailer soon.

Before you could post, please use Spoilers, everyone!

45 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

A sperm whale doesn't look like that man.  That lower jaw looks nothing like a sperm whale.   And why would it be a sperm whale in a Jurassic  world movie?  Anyway it is a giant Dinosaur of some sort we will see.  

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Anyways, I am not sure if that is a whale or Mosasaurus. 

But I am so excited to see a trailer soon.

Pretty sure that's a Giga. And it's not necessarily a trailer, it's a 5 minute preview of one of the earlier scenes of the movie. It'll be exclusive to IMAX showings of Fast and Furious 9 :ugh:

Anyway here is a description of the preview from a press release: 
“The five-minute Special Extended Preview of Jurassic World: Dominion, which audiences will be able to experience in full-screen 1:90:1 IMAX® aspect ratio, includes a prologue to the film’s narrative and is set 65 million years ago, during the Cretaceous period, when dinosaurs roamed the entire Earth. The breathtaking, action-packed scenes, featuring Oscar® winner Michael Giacchino’s iconic score, reveal what Earth looked like long before humans existed and tell the origin story of how dinosaur DNA first came to be carried by a mythic mosquito. The Preview features seven new species of dinosaurs, created by the legendary Industrial Light & Magic, that have never been seen in any Jurassic film before. But the Preview doesn’t end there and holds some real trademark Jurassic surprises with dinosaurs later roaming an Earth that is decidedly less theirs alone.”

12 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Pretty sure that's a Giga. And it's not necessarily a trailer, it's a 5 minute preview of one of the earlier scenes of the movie. It'll be exclusive to IMAX showings of Fast and Furious 9 :ugh:

Yeah, it s looks like to me too. 

Ohhh, thanks for clarifying. I didn’t realize that!

So ths Cretaceous preview thing for F9, will it be in Jurassic World Dominion, or something random like Battle at Big Rock?

First official look at Deinonychus is out, it looks beautiful :wub_drool: Wouldn't mind a LEGO version of that thing at all.

1 minute ago, AxolotlPlays said:

So ths Cretaceous preview thing for F9, will it be in Jurassic World Dominion, or something random like Battle at Big Rock?

It's for Dominion, that's pretty obvious lol.

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

First official look at Deinonychus is out, it looks beautiful :wub_drool: Wouldn't mind a LEGO version of that thing at all.

It's for Dominion, that's pretty obvious lol.

Lol, yeah, Just after I turned my phone off I read about what will happen in this preview

Wait, is the white Deinonychus missing 3 claws on its left arm lol? I can't unsee it now oof

29 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Wait, is the white Deinonychus missing 3 claws on its left arm lol? I can't unsee it now oof

Nah that's just the angle.

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Nah that's just the angle.

Phew, well even if it was, it's just the render from a Jigsaw puzzle, so the movie would probably be different lol.

But they are flying tho XD

Edited by AxolotlPlays

5 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Definitely for Dominion... Like Guyon, it’s obvious. :wink:

Well, we will wait for trailer soon then. 

38 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Definitely for Dominion... Like Guyon, it’s obvious. :wink:

Well, we will wait for trailer soon then. 

Yeah. Hopefully they upload this preview to YouTube after F9 stops showing in theatres

I can't believe this movie is still exactly a year away. It seems so long, and I can't wait for it - but especially for the sets.

There's a single sequence that has 7 new dinosaurs? They decided to throw every dinosaur into that movie, didn't they? I'm all for it tho - especially the feathered ones.

Who else is so excited for the Giganotosaurus? I don't know why, but something about this one just makes me excited. Same goes for the Pyroraptor.

So I assume we'll get a shorter trailer in the internet, when the extended preview debuts in the theaters. Great!

I think this flashback is a great idea for showcasing more scientifically accurate dinos. I wonder if we'll get sets from this Cretaceous flashback part of the movie. I mean, how would they include Owen in this kind of set :grin:?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Who else is so excited for the Giganotosaurus? I don't know why, but something about this one just makes me excited. Same goes for the Pyroraptor.

I am sure excited about new speices in that movie! 

19 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

So I assume we'll get a shorter trailer in the internet, when the extended preview debuts in the theaters. Great!

I think this flashback is a great idea for showcasing more scientifically accurate dinos. I wonder if we'll get sets from this Cretaceous flashback part of the movie. I mean, how would they include Owen in this kind of set :grin:?

They'd still randomly throw him in, just like they always do :ugh: