Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, JLR said:

Then i guess i wouldn't buy it...lol. i'm just saying- i'd love a lego allosaurus! What dinosaurs do you guys want most for Dominion?

Lol 

highly unlikely but if the leaks are true, a Plesiosaurs

1 hour ago, JLR said:

Then i guess i wouldn't buy it...lol. i'm just saying- i'd love a lego allosaurus! What dinosaurs do you guys want most for Dominion?

i would like giganotosaurus and deinonychus. I also hope pyroraptor but there is less chance that it will appear in lego, at least next year.

12 hours ago, JLR said:

allosaurus would be an interesting mold..... would they use indoraptor body, or more t.rex style? i'm sure there is going to be an allosaurus lego fugure for 2022! if so, if gonna be an immediate buy for me

Legend os Isla Nublar already gave us a look of the LEGO Allosaurus, I hope they stick to this design and color scheme:

image.jpeg.e90f1791a0ffdcc45ef79a6683db7a4e.jpeg

Edited by PRbrickbuilder

oh, yeah i've seen the show- it's pretty cool! @Bababricks didn't dominion have a pyroraptor leak of somekind? i thought i heard something like that. yeah. the colorscheme of the allo looks good. Are those the new I.rex's handpieces? they look similar. new head piece, maybe indoraptor feet? i think they are going to need lots of new pieces of allosaurus if they are going to make it like this one

19 minutes ago, JLR said:

oh, yeah i've seen the show- it's pretty cool! @Bababricks didn't dominion have a pyroraptor leak of somekind? i thought i heard something like that. yeah. the colorscheme of the allo looks good. Are those the new I.rex's handpieces? they look similar. new head piece, maybe indoraptor feet? i think they are going to need lots of new pieces of allosaurus if they are going to make it like this one

the pyroraptor has been confirmed and will appear in Dominion but it should be smaller than the raptors. So, I think lego won't make new molds for this dinosaur. This is only my opinion.

yeah, raptors in general need to be smaller lol

45 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Legend os Isla Nublar already gave us a look of the LEGO Allosaurus, I hope they stick to this design and color scheme:

That Allosaurus is absolutely beautiful, I’m holding out hope we get it eventually as it would only need a new head mould. 

The only other dinosaur I would like really like would be a giganotosaurus although I’m curious to see how different to an Indominus Rex it will look (apart from the arms that is)

I don't particularly care about these leaks as I've known about them for months but for the Eurobricks users who just visit the thread from time to time it might be a good idea to either drop this subject or at least use spoiler tags :shrug_confused: Not trying to minimod here but the plain mentioning of leaks without warning is kinda disrespectful to those who wish to go into the movie blind, especially considering it's completely irrelevant to this years sets. 

3 hours ago, JLR said:

Spoiler

Dimetrodon, Dimorphodon, Lystrosaurus, Pyroraptor, Deinonychus, Pachycephalosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Allosaurus, Suchomimus, or Giganotosaurus

I'm surprised Lego hasn't made some of these in general. Bolded names are most likely for next year.

Out of curiosity, how many owen minfigures do you guys have?! i collect Jw, so i have like 10-20 of the exact same figure. too bad they put owen and claire into the CC sets.

33 minutes ago, JLR said:

Out of curiosity, how many owen minfigures do you guys have?! i collect Jw, so i have like 10-20 of the exact same figure. too bad they put owen and claire into the CC sets.

Seven: 75926, 75928, 75934, 76935, 76937, 75939, and 75940.

4 hours ago, pancakecrocodile said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dimetrodon, Dimorphodon, Lystrosaurus, Pyroraptor, Deinonychus, Pachycephalosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Allosaurus, Suchomimus, or Giganotosaurus

I'm surprised Lego hasn't made some of these in general. Bolded names are most likely for next year.

I think realistically we can get Giganotosaurus, 2 or 3 Trex, blue, random raptor, pyroraptor, a couple random pterosaurs and 11 baby raptors. I am so ready to hate that wave as well and we are less than one year apart if I recall correctly 😅

3 hours ago, JLR said:

Same here, in between 10-20 Owens 

6 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

This looks really neat But personally, I prefer Lucca’s Allosaurus artwork. :) 

3 hours ago, JLR said:

Three Owens. I think Dr. Wu is cloning Owen and Claire the whole time.

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Three Owens. I think Dr. Wu is cloning Owen and Claire the whole time.

He's certainly giving the Kaminoans a run for their money. :laugh:

1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

He's certainly giving the Kaminoans a run for their money. :laugh:

LOL:laugh:

10 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I think Dr. Wu is cloning Owen and Claire the whole time.

Hey, no Dominion spoilers please :laugh_hard:

Putting Owen and Claire in CC-themed sets is definitely a bit silly, but at least it’s not like they’ve replaced anything we could have gotten instead. We’re getting all 6 main characters from the show, which is good enough for me :shrug_oh_well: Sure, there are other characters in CC, but they probably weren’t considered as minifig candidates anyway, regardless of TLG’s obsession with the clone army 

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Putting Owen and Claire in CC-themed sets is definitely a bit silly, but at least it’s not like they’ve replaced anything we could have gotten instead. We’re getting all 6 main characters from the show, which is good enough for me :shrug_oh_well: Sure, there are other characters in CC, but they probably weren’t considered as minifig candidates anyway, regardless of TLG’s obsession with the clone army 

Then here's a thought:

Leave them out...

Would rather not get figures than a ton of abundant and redundant ones.

Off topic but just wanted to ask 

This is like the best fan made trailer I have ever seen for anything tbh lol, but I have no idea where he got the scenes for the captured Tyrannosaurus Rex or the Compsognathus in what looks like a car. (Also the first video I have seen that has no dislikes lol)

Edited by AxolotlPlays

26 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Off topic but just wanted to ask 

This is like the best fan made trailer I have ever seen for anything tbh lol, but I have no idea where he got the scenes for the captured Tyrannosaurus Rex or the Compsognathus in what looks like a car. (Also the first video I have seen that has no dislikes lol)

The captured T-Rex images come from a documentary that was published a while ago, I think it was called Autopsy of a Trex. I can’t recall exactly where those images of the compys come from but I think I have seen them before. Maybe a promo for FK? The edit is so good that it is quite hard to dislike IMO 

this is an extract of that documentary, not sure if you can watch it full on YouTube...

Edited by LegoCyt
Added video

9 minutes ago, LegoCyt said:

The captured T-Rex images come from a documentary that was published a while ago, I think it was called Autopsy of a Trex. I can’t recall exactly where those images of the compys come from but I think I have seen them before. Maybe a promo for FK? The edit is so good that it is quite hard to dislike IMO 

this is an extract of that documentary, not sure if you can watch it full on YouTube...

Ah, thanks! :) 

yeah, just that the Compys look very polished lol

2 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Ah, thanks! :) 

yeah, just that the Compys look very polished lol

Lol indeed they do! I like the concept of then scavenging food out of grocery stores, kind of the way they were presented in the novels when they were supposed to roam free “cleaning” the islands out of garbage or food waste people left behind. I hope we see that kind of stuff in JWD

2 hours ago, LegoCyt said:

Lol indeed they do! I like the concept of then scavenging food out of grocery stores, kind of the way they were presented in the novels when they were supposed to roam free “cleaning” the islands out of garbage or food waste people left behind. I hope we see that kind of stuff in JWD

Yeah, the novel's were great, RIP Michael Crichton.

Well, gentlemen, Dominion's almost here! I'm so pumped! Just think, that in one year, all our questions will be answered, all of our waiting will grant us the treasuring reward that our eyes so greatly desire, that we will finally be fulfilled by the magic of the screen, and all our hopes and dreams shall be sustained forever more.

Maybe that is a bit too emotional...

Also, happy end of the school year to any kids-who-disguise-themselves-as-adults-to-comment-on-these-forums!

oh. Is there an age limit for chat on these forums? i'm only a teen. anyway, yeah, i'm difinetly looking forward to the Film!

2 minutes ago, JLR said:

oh. Is there an age limit for chat on these forums? i'm only a teen. anyway, yeah, i'm difinetly looking forward to the Film!

No worries, mate! I hope it meets all of our expectations!