Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

40 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I said there wouldn't be any new species this year, it's only a 1 word difference but it's a very important one. All the dinosaurs that function as the sets' main selling points will be species we have gotten before but that doesn't mean they will be exact copies of past dinosaurs, so yes we can expect some recolors. Getting some updates to past molded parts for said species is possible but I'm not expecting any.

Ok, I understand. I agree and I may expect some new molded parts but I will not hold my breath for it. 

Thanks for taking your time to explain.

12 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

What existing dinosaur would need a new mold most? I'm thinking Carno needs a new body and leg remold, but very unlikely for this year.

I am fine with the way they are, but they could be better:

- Baryonyx body

- Stygimoloch head

Edit: by body I mean, the tail is very long, the feet have sickle claws the arms are massive and the claws are all the same length. If you wanted a more, realistic look. (Also head crest but whatever)

Edited by AxolotlPlays

Congratulations DreamWorks Animation, Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, Netflix and everyone who worked on Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, for winning Annie Awards: Best FX for TV/Media!

I am a big fan of Jurassic Park and Dinosaurs, and have been since I could remember, most of us here have seen Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous and like most of us, have loved it! Clearly Jurassic Park shows are successful, so hopefully soon we can get that live action one! It is without a doubt, my second favourite show!

What were your favourite moments from the show?

As much as I would love to talk about camp cretaceous, this is a forum for lego jp and rumors about those sets. So unless we're getting new camp cretaceous sets and you want to know what sets will be represented, we shouldn't talk about that here.

13 hours ago, RaichuKing263 said:

As much as I would love to talk about camp cretaceous, this is a forum for lego jp and rumors about those sets. So unless we're getting new camp cretaceous sets and you want to know what sets will be represented, we shouldn't talk about that here.

I agree. 

On 4/17/2021 at 3:25 PM, RaichuKing263 said:

Just gotta say, I love your profile picture!

On 4/19/2021 at 2:21 PM, pancakecrocodile said:

Just gotta say, I love your profile picture!

And I just gotta say, I hate it. EuroBricks is not a political forum. Red MAGA hats and other hate symbols have no place on a kids’ toy forum. Let’s stick to LEGO please.

32 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

And I just gotta say, I hate it. EuroBricks is not a political forum. Red MAGA hats and other hate symbols have no place on a kids’ toy forum. Let’s stick to LEGO please.

Profile pictures don't have to involve LEGO

4 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

Okay, first of all, hate symbol? Is that what you've been told is true? Dude, it's a privilege to live in America, and if you hate it so much, why are you still here? :wacko:

What are you going to do? Force us to change them just because you don't agree?

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And all this relates to the LEGO Jurassic World theme how? Can we get back to topic please? 

I second....

1 hour ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Yep!

I've heard rumors of Stiggy making a return in a red recolor. Is that likely?

Where have you heard these rumours?

2 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Where have you heard these rumours?

Just among friends. I suppose it began as a postulation, and then morphed into a rumor. So it doesn't have too much credibility on my behalf :grin:

7 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Do we have set names? Theres no list on the front page.

They exist, but only Guyon2002 knows about them

17 minutes ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Just among friends. I suppose it began as a postulation, and then morphed into a rumor. So it doesn't have too much credibility on my behalf :grin:

Do you have any evidence/reasoning for red Stygimoloch? Otherwise it's like me saying a green Ankylosaurus is coming lol, or the

Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous season 3 Monolophosaurus in one of the sets lol

4 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Are they an August release or are they delayed?

I think most of us agreed a most likely release of September, I could be wrong

24 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

They exist, but only Guyon2002 knows about them

Do you have any evidence/reasoning for red Stygimoloch? Otherwise it's like me saying a green Ankylosaurus is coming lol, or the

Hide contents

Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous season 3 Monolophosaurus in one of the sets lol

Keep in mind, Stiggy is one of the existing specifies we have so far. It was seen in 2018, I beleive. So it will be likely to see existing speices come in new color so but I don’t know if that Stiggy jsut come in red. It’s still a rumor tho... and I won’t count on Ankylosaurus. I mean it doesn’t make sense to see another Ankylosaurus making an-penance this year if we already ahve one from last year. SAme for Indomimus Rex. So I won’t count on recolored Ankylosaurus, in my honest opinion. 

4 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I think most of us agreed a most likely release of September, I could be wrong

9 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Are they an August release or are they delayed?

According to Promobricks, it’s September. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

19 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Keep in mind, Stiggy is one of the existing specifies we have so far. It was seen in 2018, I beleive. So it will be likely to see existing speices come in new color so but I don’t know if that Stiggy jsut come in red. It’s still a rumor tho... and I won’t count on Ankylosaurus. I mean it doesn’t make sense to see another Ankylosaurus making an-penance this year if we already ahve one from last year. SAme for Indomimus Rex. So I won’t count on recolored Ankylosaurus, in my honest opinion. 

I know, those were just random examples, because he said he made the rumour up with his friends

47 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

To be honest... nope :laugh: