Captain Nemo

Jurassic World 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Bababricks said:

I think this is the most likely dinosaur we could have in this wave.

I don't think this counts as wishlisting but, I am pretty sure Velociraptor is the most likely dinosaur we will get in this wave...

2 hours ago, AxolotlPlays said:

I don't think this counts as wishlisting but, I am pretty sure Velociraptor is the most likely dinosaur we will get in this wave...

Or....Pterandon. Surely, Ptera and Veloci are often reused throughout  the past waves. I will not be surprised see these figures.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

Without reading through 27 pages, does anyone know if there will be any Jurassic World 3 sets coming out?

Edited by ifyoubuildit

10 minutes ago, ifyoubuildit said:

Without reading through 27 pages, does anyone know if there will be any Jurassic World 3 sets coming out?

I'm not up to date with the new info but you can check sources like stonewars.de and promobricks.de

11 minutes ago, ifyoubuildit said:

It's on the first page: 

On 1/3/2021 at 4:41 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

76944: $49.99

76945: $19.99

76946: $29.99

76947: $39.99

76948: $49.99

76949: $119.99

26 minutes ago, ifyoubuildit said:

Domion sets were delayed to 2022, just FYI.

20 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Or....Pterandon. Surely, Ptera and Veloci are often reused throughout  the past waves. I will not be surprised see these figures.

Yeah, also Dilophosaurus (if you don't count 2012 Lego Dino), it has only missed the 2020 wave :)

(Also both Velociraptor and Pteranodon have missed the 2019 wave so I guess it's even in that way)

23 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah, also Dilophosaurus (if you don't count 2012 Lego Dino), it has only missed the 2020 wave :)

(Also both Velociraptor and Pteranodon have missed the 2019 wave so I guess it's even in that way)

The 2019 wave had 4 Raptors, albeit the baby versions.

14 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The 2019 wave had 4 Raptors, albeit the baby versions.

Oh yeah!

And the 2020 wave had no Tyrannosaurus Rex since the 2012 Lego Dino

My kids watched the series on Netflix recently, Allosaurus is certainly a strong contender I think.

My wildly unrealistic pipedream is still for a sauropod though, preferably a Brachiosaurus... sorry for wishlisting.

Just keep in mind that the main attraction this year would have been the postponed JWD sets, so a vast majority of the theme’s budget must’ve gone into them. The 4 we’re getting now are far less likely to introduce new moulds. The only new ones I’m expecting are moulds that were initially intended to be featured in the JWD wave of sets :shrug_oh_well:

Honestly, we should treat this year's wave as a nice gesture from Lego - instead of leaving us with nothing because of Dominion's delay, at least we have those few sets, even tho they won't probably be that good.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Honestly, we should treat this year's wave as a nice gesture from Lego - instead of leaving us with nothing because of Dominion's delay, at least we have those few sets, even tho they won't probably be that good.

Not so much a nice gesture as just LEGO not wanting to oversaturate the market in 2022. 

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Not so much a nice gesture as just LEGO not wanting to oversaturate the market in 2022. 

Yeah I mean of course it's business and they calculated that it would make them more money.

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah I mean of course it's business and they calculated that it would make them more money.

Depends, someone said Lego makes their sets 2 years before their release, we might end up with dominion sets and original 2022 sets.

Also Scorpius Rex was finally leaked!!

Edited by AxolotlPlays

1 minute ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Depends, someone said Lego makes their sets 2 years before their release, we might end up with dominion sets and original 2022 sets.

It’s one year for regular sets. Also, we don’t know if any sets were even planned for 2022 in the first place and if there were, they might as well have pushed them back to 2023 :grin:

4 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Wouldn't take it too seriously atm, several things about it seem off.

4 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

It takes 18 months, but it's really the whole process.

They wouldn't produce those sets for a while now, not to mention that June 2022 is more or less 14 months from now.

On 2/27/2021 at 1:07 AM, Bababricks said:

I think this is the most likely dinosaur we could have in this wave.

Good! I'd guess Baryonyx body, legs, and tail with Rex arms and New head mould. Maybe LoIN color scheme in 76942 with something else?

46 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Quick update regarding that Scorpius Rex leak: it's fake. 

It's a good thing tho, gives us a second chance for that ugly stinger to disappear lol.

16 hours ago, pancakecrocodile said:

Good! I'd guess Baryonyx body, legs, and tail with Rex arms and New head mould. Maybe LoIN color scheme in 76942 with something else?

Anyone else getting Deja Vu?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Quick update regarding that Scorpius Rex leak: it's fake. 

Thank god! I hope the whole idea including the name is fake, that name is atrocious as the concept for the hybrid itself, IMO 

4 minutes ago, LegoCyt said:

Thank god! I hope the whole idea including the name is fake, that name is atrocious as the concept for the hybrid itself, IMO 

It's just that leaked Mattel toy that's fake, the name is real. 

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's just that leaked Mattel toy that's fake, the name is real. 

Still the name is so terrible, IMO. But thankfully, that leak is fake, tho.