Captain Nemo

Disney Properties 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

For me it would have to be from the animation (or maybe the remake, I actually didn't mind it and don't understand the hate)

In terms of other Disney films, it will probably never happen but I would love Wreck-It Ralph in LEGO. Or Inside Out. Or (and this one would be far too controversial to ever happen) Newsies.

10 hours ago, gedren_y said:

I think @sunhuntin means the Broadway stage production. It was quite a big deal at the time.

Yes, sorry. The stage show. I went to see it a few years ago, and just booked tickets for a show in June. I adore the costumes and makeup, and don't mind admitting to being in tears when the elephant went past in the aisle.

I just realised the new piece for Lumiere’s body is also in Lockhart’s classroom in the new Chamber of Secrets set! It looks as good as it did in those images from a while back. :)

Is new Disney D2C/Elsa’s Ice Castle set going to be released this summer, right? Along with Rocket, Fire Station, Farm sets?

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Is new Disney D2C/Elsa’s Ice Castle set going to be released this summer, right? Along with Rocket, Fire Station, Farm sets?

Promobricks says July for the Mickey sets, the sixth storybook and Belle’s and Rapunzel’s stables. June for the 4+ Frozen set and the new Belle Castle. We. Don’t know when the Ice Castle is coming out, but Mickey and Minnie was released on August 1st last year. 

6 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Promobricks says July for the Mickey sets, the sixth storybook and Belle’s and Rapunzel’s stables. June for the 4+ Frozen set and the new Belle Castle. We. Don’t know when the Ice Castle is coming out, but Mickey and Minnie was released on August 1st last year. 

Gotcha, thanks! :)

31 minutes ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Does anybody still have the pictures for the new Mickey sets?

I do. But I'm more excited about the one that didn't have pictures - the rumoured farm with a rumoured sheep!

12 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I do. But I'm more excited about the one that didn't have pictures - the rumoured farm with a rumoured sheep!

Would you mind sending me those pics then? From all the discourse online, it seems everyone is excited about the farm set most so it's a pity there are no pics for that yet.

Looking at the new Harry Potter sets got me thinking. What if we got a Toy Story set with the toys as minifigures and a brick built Andy? If you saw the brick built Hermione and Harry, IMO they look perfect and lego has nailed this giant figure hair to a tea. I’d personally love a brick built Andy playing with Lego Woody and Buzz. It would give some perspective to why they are made as minifigures.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:10 PM, Sam27 said:

How many pieces will have the Mickey set?

Which Mickey set you are talking about? 

That firemen set is a great way to get pluto and goofy. I don’t collect these, but if i did i would be really happy with this set, although pluto looks a bit as if he’s on drugs. 
And is that Mickey Mouse silhouette a new piece?

I'm obviously getting the firehouse set for Goofy and Pluto, although I've got 2 small complaints about these 2. The first is that Goofy comes with unprinted legs and an apron on his torso, which means no casual look :hmpf_bad: The other is that, for some reason, it looks like Pluto has an accessory hole on the top of his head, which is kinda disappointing.

9 minutes ago, Tygurah said:

I'm obviously getting the firehouse set for Goofy and Pluto, although I've got 2 small complaints about these 2. The first is that Goofy comes with unprinted legs and an apron on his torso, which means no casual look :hmpf_bad: The other is that, for some reason, it looks like Pluto has an accessory hole on the top of his head, which is kinda disappointing.

Aw, man, you’re right! The prelim images showed Goofy as being identical to the train station. Well that fire station just became a lot less of a priority to me, given it’s alternate outfits for three of the four included characters. 

Actually, come to think; one set has Fireman Mickey, one set has Space Mickey, one set has Pilot Mickey, then the Minnie and Daisy set has them both in alternate outfits .  . there’s not a single figure in this entire line so far that’s just a main character in their normal outfit except for Pluto?! Of course we haven’t seen this rumoured farm yet so I might hold out hope but looking at the other four sets . . 

3 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Aw, man, you’re right! The prelim images showed Goofy as being identical to the train station. Well that fire station just became a lot less of a priority to me, given it’s alternate outfits for three of the four included characters. 

Actually, come to think; one set has Fireman Mickey, one set has Space Mickey, one set has Pilot Mickey, then the Minnie and Daisy set has them both in alternate outfits .  . there’s not a single figure in this entire line so far that’s just a main character in their normal outfit except for Pluto?! Of course we haven’t seen this rumoured farm yet so I might hold out hope but looking at the other four sets . . 

No, the prelim showed no printing on Goofy's legs. I remember discussing this at the time of the initial leak with someone who bought the previous version at a premium price.

And don't get how the firefighter helmets are supposed to work? 

Are they molded all together with the heads? 

17 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

A number of the Disney character heads have pin holes to attach headgear. You can see Mickey's in the space set. Even Pluto has one, so we may see him with some headgear in the future (like he has in some cartoons).

38 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

The preliminary picture showed Mickey and Minnie head greyed out which means it’s definitely a new mold. 

I thought it was obvious that this Goofy would be Inferior to the train version. Lego isn’t going to make that version available in a cheap set like this. 

1 hour ago, Just_a_brick said:

I thought it was obvious that this Goofy would be Inferior to the train version. Lego isn’t going to make that version available in a cheap set like this. 

Not saying you’re wrong on the expectability of their cheapness, but I don’t think people were hoping for the same one. I was personally hoping for a black vest and brown shoes as opposed to the orange vest and black shoes of the train version. But thats on the assumption that Lego would have gave this figure leg printing which was clearly not going to happen.

I don’t know about Pluto. My first thought is he looks like a duplo mould. He isn’t necessarily incorrect he reminds me of the animation style of Mickey Mouse clubhouse. But he looks a bit like a duplo figure I can’t explain it.

Is anyone else a bit underwhelmed that we're getting yet another frozen ice castle? I know I'm not the target audience, but it's all very samey. 

Pleased that Belle's castle includes two Belles, but want to see the back of the box as the conservatory looks very empty.