Sign in to follow this  
KA1

Pirates 2021

Hi

I saw few leaks for 2021 which inform about the releasing pirates set like a regular one for future? Have you more info about that or POBB was only single project like a part of Ideas theme

Thank you 

2 hours ago, KA1 said:

I saw few leaks for 2021 which inform about the releasing pirates set like a regular one for future?

And where did you see these leaks?

12 hours ago, KA1 said:

Hi

I saw few leaks for 2021 which inform about the releasing pirates set like a regular one for future? Have you more info about that or POBB was only single project like a part of Ideas theme

Thank you 

We had the Lego Ideas 2-in-1 ship and the Creator 3-in-1 ship in 2020. A proper Pirate theme in 2021 would be perfect for me because my son is just getting into Lego. Our port scene consisting of vintage and newly released sets would be friggin' epic.

On 12/30/2020 at 11:43 AM, KA1 said:

I saw few leaks for 2021 which inform about the releasing pirates set like a regular one for future

Was one of these leaks a YouTube video about releasing Lego Pirates in 2021? If so, then it is just some rumours and things what people wish that could happen. As far as I know there is no evidence about release of Pirates in 2021. However it could be possible if Lego were to announce. But so far it is most likely that it's not happening. 

I am afraid there is no new Pirates line in project for this year.

There were very poor rumors.

As far as I know, it is very unlikely there will be a new Pirate theme in 2021.

Sorry for breaking the mood... :pir-bawling:

On 1/2/2021 at 4:22 AM, Faladrin said:

There were very poor rumors.

Nonetheless, where did these rumours surface?

Slighty off topic but apparently in the new Vidiyo theme coming out this march there is a set called pirate.

Here is the list:

Vidiyo (coming March 2021)

43101: MF wave 1 (11 pcs.) $4.99

43102: Mermaid (71 pcs.) $19.99

43103: Pirate (73 pcs.) $19.99

43104: Alien (73 pcs.) $19.99

43105: Llama (82 pcs.) $19.99

43106: Unicorn (84 pcs.) $19.99

43107: Robot (73 pcs.) $19.99

okay; mildly curious and excited now! Hopefully, with the way LEGO has been with Leaking their own products, we get a preview of what these sets look like!

On 1/4/2021 at 1:39 AM, LOTR34 said:

Slighty off topic but apparently in the new Vidiyo theme coming out this march there is a set called pirate.

What is Vidiyo?

Here is the official promotional image which doesn't tell us much... 

image.png

4 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

What is Vidiyo?

Here is the official promotional image which doesn't tell us much... 

At this point nobody knows but we won't have to wait long to find out.At the end of the month there will be an official reveal.

From the promo photo it reminds me of one of those console games which encourages the kiddies to dance and sing...

The alien has leaked and is a nice looking figure in a strange capsule with a handle and lots of 2x2 tiles with bright graffiti like designs on. 

If the pirate one is the same, but with a Pirate themed capsule, that'd be good. I think, based on what looks like the robot figure which has leaked, that the designs might have music designs like treble clefs and musical notes printed on them which may make them less use able.