Sign in to follow this  
LateralusArt

Bricklink functions do not work - editing wanted list

Recently I started buying parts for the new MOC and I have already placed some orders and wanted to use the APPLY ORDER option, but after many attempts in various internet browsers, this function does not work and I cannot mark the parts I already have in any way. The other functions for editing WANTED LIST do not work the same for me:

edit - color, condition, price, quantity, remark

The same message appears every time:

"only one item / color combination is allowed per wanted list"

Generally I can't edit anything on my Brlicklink lists, what am I doing wrong? Without these Bricklink features, it makes no sense. How to finish completing my MOC? I does not want to manually mark the hundreds of different parts that I already have to complete the purchase of the missing parts? Or manually choose what else is missing ...

Just updated one of my wanted lists by applying an order, and it worked normally for me.  Try the rest of the usual browser troubleshooting- clear caches/cookies, log out and back in to Bricklink, etc., and also look at turning off any browser plugins/extensions to see if that helps.

There may be something else going on, but it doesn't look like it's a system-wide problem.

@LateralusArt 

From personal experience, the "only one item / colour combination is allowed per wanted list" usually crops up if a part number you are trying to change already exists in that colour/ part combination. (It won't, for example let you change Red 2x2's into Black 2x2's if the wanted list already contains Black 2x2's)

If you do a "sort by item number" so all the same part type are grouped together you should be able to alleviate the problem by increasing the colour/part you want (by tapping on the screen where the want/have count is) then deleting the colour that you were trying to change/no longer want.

Edited by Bandit778
Additional info.