Sign in to follow this  
cyclone501

Hessian Decal

A long time ago, I discovered a TV show about the American Revolution. In one Episode, a character is caught by the British and is chained to a mutinous Hessian. I haven't seen that show in a long time. Then I discovered Mosana's Decal creation guide. So I decided to make the Hessian.

hessian-decal.jpg

Please note it is my first decal, so some buttons are inaccurate. If anyone asks, the TV show was a cartoon called liberty kids and showed a lot of the American Revolution. Everything from Breeds Hill to Yorktown (wasn't that the last major battle?). I will try to find a reference pic. Nope. Sorry, no pics of that guy. :hmpf_bad:

Edit: Can someone recolor it so it actually can look like a Lego?

Edited by cyclone501

Fine to see another guy bringing in some decals. I also try to reuse mosana's decal style and therefore often search for design I can base on:

Mosana: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=249254

some of mine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=289972

I think that decal comes very nearby ...

dragg4.png

Andreas

Edited by woody64

I edited a bit more.. So I'll post.. There was a blob on the left side that i took out. Perfectionism is annoying. I used the color chart that shadows posted.

fixed.png

I edited a bit more.. So I'll post.. There was a blob on the left side that i took out. Perfectionism is annoying. I used the color chart that shadows posted.

fixed.png

Thanks! :sweet:

i like the idea of historic decals

Its all I can do. You should try it, its not hard at all if you read Mosanas guide to MS paint, its easy as pie.