Sign in to follow this  
Mr Ogel

Hello! My name is Martin

Hi, after long years of only reading the site, I joined in 2018 and finally I would like to spend some words about me. 

My first set was 645 Milk float and trailer. The first phase took some years, my brother and me we had quite many sets until 1978 or so inlcuding the first year technic sets and some small Classic Space sets I all remember fondly.

New start after my Dark Ages was 6514 Trail Ranger in 1996. I spent one hour building many different car versions from this one box - which was quite a fun with only 32 pieces. 

With the restart the focus was on 9V trains, City and Technic, 8868 e.g. - one favorite one.  Around 2000 I also bought my first StarWars set - 7140 X-Wing. Then I started with collecting the alien minfigures from Lego Star Wars. Of course it did not stop me and nowadays I have all Star Wars minifigures you can see on Bricklink and some more. In 2018 the Lego Star Wars Minilands closed and I decided to build my own one. This year I built Cavegod's Sandcrawler, KitBricksto's Tantive IV and Brickvault's Ghost, the parts for the executor are also prepared. Many other plans are set up of which I luckily some need to do on my own. 

On Eurobricks I especially like the friendly way of conversations and discussions with many well experienced builders and fans from all over the world.

Welcome to (more active participation on) EB, Martin!  Sounds like you've had quite the wide breadth of experience with Lego over the years and have seen a lot of ups and downs with them.  I think it's a great time to be involved with Lego and this community in particular, and always nice to have another friendly voice in the conversation.  Happy building!  :classic: