hello there , me voilà nous sur le forum .
I present my creation ( in Stud.io version) but well in real version.
The NINKA cruiser under the command of Admiral HOLDO in the last jedi.

Ninka was a Free Virgillia class bunker buster, sometimes nicknamed “bunker buster” by the crew,in the service of the Resistance during the conflict against the First Order. It was commanded by Amilyn Holdo. It was part of the Resistance Flotilla that participated in the Battle of D'Qar, it was destroyed by the First Order during the Continuation of the Resistance when its fuel reserves fell to zero.

Technical Data:
13922 pcs
132.5cm long , 81cm wide, 28.5 high for a weight of 14kg

589490332_NINKAFINAL.jpg.39590c1122eed979a33b28d19ebca07a.jpg               1725476577_NINKAFINAL_3.jpg.447a42043ee0b0acfe87cad5c7a209f5.jpg 

Edited by juliomocsw

That looks very cool! I can't say I specifically remember seeing it, may have to watch it again and see if I can spot it (it's the only film of the final 3 I would rewatch). I feel like we need more pics of more angles too! Is there any kind of interior or is it just exterior? 

How many pieces is it? 

Did you build it for structural integrity in real life or will it just remain only for stud.io?

Very nicely done! 

3 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

That looks very cool! I can't say I specifically remember seeing it, may have to watch it again and see if I can spot it (it's the only film of the final 3 I would rewatch). I feel like we need more pics of more angles too! Is there any kind of interior or is it just exterior? 

How many pieces is it? 

Did you build it for structural integrity in real life or will it just remain only for stud.io?

Very nicely done!  

it is true that in the film it is not seen much, it is more present in the game battlefront 2.
there is no interior but it is possible to add . it is almost 14k pieces .

It was designed in part, only I do not have all the pieces for the details but the structure already exists in our association.
I can take more pictures if you want.

52 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Amazing! One thing I love about this community is that even obscure ships like the Ninka get great MOCs, and this one is absolutely massive! 

Thanks for your compliments , I really like the Tantiv 4 and make it a more aggressive version.

Even if the new trilogy is not my favorite I find this ship impressive

2027101212_NINKAFINAL_2.jpg.eab12313538db0c2565e3c4cbe65fd12.jpg

A cool creation of such a big and different ship. I am not sure if it is on my wishlist for UCS mocs since there are many others with higher priority.

I guess the most weight is on the rear but the two front parts will be too heavy for the thin connection as far as I can see. Most probably you will need to support them.

Anyway, will you publish your instructions? This could convince me :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Mr Ogel said:

A cool creation of such a big and different ship. I am not sure if it is on my wishlist for UCS mocs since there are many others with higher priority.

I guess the most weight is on the rear but the two front parts will be too heavy for the thin connection as far as I can see. Most probably you will need to support them.

Anyway, will you publish your instructions? This could convince me :thumbup:

Thank you for your comment , the instructions are available by MP or on Rebrickable.The ship comes with the instructions of a Stand for the exhibition

Fantastic build! All the details are captured perfectly.

Amazing build, I thought this ship looked a bit odd in the films with it asymmetrical design, but after seeing the amount of detail you placed into this MOC I am inclined to like it now.

I especially like how you have seamlessly incorporated the fuel tanks (I'm not sure what they actually are called) on the side of your model and the details on the underside that I can see are well executed.

I can't say I specifically remember seeing it, may have to watch it again and see if I can spot it (it's the only film of the final 3 I would rewatch).

Several also appear even more briefly in episode IX, if I remember correctly.

Super, j'adore le désign de ces vaisseaux et ta version est parfaite! Elle est construite à quelle échelle? Pas celle des minifigures je pense?

If these would be fuel tanks on the side it wouldn't have run out of fuel in the film I guess. When I remember correctly these are plasma bombs.

I also checked now the instructions on rebrickable-  40 Euros  are okay for such a beast - if you can't afford this creation it will be because of the number of pieces and the question where to put it... 

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-60189/Julio lego/bunker-buster-ninka/#details

There you can also find some more pictures

I assume the pieces in red can be replaced by any colors?

Also some pieces should be able to be replaced by others (35394, 4*4 dish in lbg by 3960, 42022 brick curved  6*1in lbg by 61678, slope curved 4*1 and plates, and 6179, tile 4*4 w. studs in  orange by 88646 tile 4*4 and plates or tiles, 2356 brick 4*6 in lbg by 2 times 6*2 or plates, maybe 3033 plate 2*2 with oct. frame in dbg by pieces in silver? - I don't understand why new ones are such expensive - I have quite a lot of them).

What sources did you use? From the one picture I would say the front parts left and right would be a little longer?

Edited by Mr Ogel

On 12/26/2020 at 1:28 AM, TeddytheSpoon said:

Super, j'adore le désign de ces vaisseaux et ta version est parfaite! Elle est construite à quelle échelle? Pas celle des minifigures je pense?

merci pour ton commentaire, j'aime bien le genre Tantiv mais cette version de combat j'ai adoré , pour l'échelle je suis plus a 1/7 de l'échelle minifig

On 12/26/2020 at 10:22 AM, Mr Ogel said:

If these would be fuel tanks on the side it wouldn't have run out of fuel in the film I guess. When I remember correctly these are plasma bombs.

I also checked now the instructions on rebrickable-  40 Euros  are okay for such a beast - if you can't afford this creation it will be because of the number of pieces and the question where to put it... 

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-60189/Julio lego/bunker-buster-ninka/#details

There you can also find some more pictures

I assume the pieces in red can be replaced by any colors?

Also some pieces should be able to be replaced by others (35394, 4*4 dish in lbg by 3960, 42022 brick curved  6*1in lbg by 61678, slope curved 4*1 and plates, and 6179, tile 4*4 w. studs in  orange by 88646 tile 4*4 and plates or tiles, 2356 brick 4*6 in lbg by 2 times 6*2 or plates, maybe 3033 plate 2*2 with oct. frame in dbg by pieces in silver? - I don't understand why new ones are such expensive - I have quite a lot of them).

What sources did you use? From the one picture I would say the front parts left and right would be a little longer?

actually the containers on the sides are nuclear bombs.
I gather the pieces to build it in real, but it’s true it takes time. Yes it is correct the red can be replaced by any colors and some parts by others. my sources are mostly images of the net , I tried to respect as much as possible the dimensions of the models while keeping the most solid structure .