Lego Custom Undead

Custom lego minifigure of Poisoner from Lego Custom Undead Universe

swp1w3-1-w800.png

Hello, friends! I am a lego fan since creation. 
For some years I worked with difficult teenagers and graduates of orphanages. 
As a «therapy» for youths I showed them how to make lego custom minifigures.
All of them liked the process. 

Unfortunately such work is emotionally difficult and I stopped it after two years. 
Most of minifigures which we created I presented to youths after work was complited.
After that I continued to create minifugures for myself for some time but then also stopped because life... time... and so on.
I sealed the box for some years.

Some time ago my friends came and suddenly saw a box of my works. My friends adviced me to share them with a world.
I decided «WHY NOT» and unsealed the box. There is approximately 300+ custom minifigures in there.
Some of them are broken or damaged. Anyway each of them needs time to be completed before I can show them.
That is what I am doing right now.

swp1w3-2-w800.png

I have already completed 5 of them. I will upload them one by one after I restore them.  
I would appreciate if you look at them and say if you do like them of not.

All minifigures can be twisted from all sides on my small YOUTUBE CHANNEL

You have some great figures there. I didn't understand a word of the videos but they look like great productions too. Please update on this thread when you post more.

The idea of being able to twist makes them much more posable, even if less lego-like. It would be nice to maybe do a how to build / tear-down style video for some of the more complex ones.

Thank you, friends! I would not say that I am a professional. I am a fan. Perhaps a little more fan than some fans, not more))

I am trying to make something like a schedule in posting minifigures. Today I posted a new one. I attached it. 

But it takes time because of production issues and because I do many things related to social networks almost for the first time.

I was thinking about uploading the figures as they are but by nature I always try to make some value added which is my curse from birth.

swp1w7-1-w800.png

Video version is HERE

The first lego custom minifigures pack is almost ready. Two more minifigures left - they will also appear soon.

Welcome, newcomer.

swp1w9-1-w800.png

The video version is available from HERE

I would be grateful for your comments.

20 hours ago, MAB said:

This is looking like a great series of figures.

Thank you very much.

The real head of this custom minifigure pack is an Initial Sorcerer

swp1w11-1-w800.png

A video-version has already been uploaded HERE.