Wow, looks really good. I like the chunky-bulky-curvy lines that you managed to achieve, and the badass posture of the whole bike (the intense amount of red #3 connectors help this feeling a lot, and the stickeron fuel tank too :D). Maybe the neck between the steering axis and fuel tank it too long, but it is just a matter of taste. 

Hi!

What an agressive look!

A first sight, built in black, this bike could be seen ina mad max production :classic:

...And i really like this state of mind.

One only things hurts me, it is the choise of thes brand new technologically looking shock absorber. 

I mean, this typic color is synonym of sportty bike.no?

Why not a solution like #42036 B model ?

This appart, the whole design is a real piece of art! so many details,...

This turned out fantastic!:thumbup: Great shapes and all the functions are nicely embedded.

But for me the best detail is that licence plate in the back: 'GO-TC-19', that is just brilliant:laugh:.

6 hours ago, HorcikDesigns said:

Wow, looks really good. I like the chunky-bulky-curvy lines that you managed to achieve, and the badass posture of the whole bike (the intense amount of red #3 connectors help this feeling a lot, and the stickeron fuel tank too :D). Maybe the neck between the steering axis and fuel tank it too long, but it is just a matter of taste. 

Thanks. You have a good point on the neck. Now that that I look at it, I don't really know why I haven't tried to make a smaller gap, one stud less would be achieved easily and it wouldn't be in the way of steering. Huh, he usual case of wanting to redecorate two days after moving in a new house I guess. :wink: But it is what it is now. It is not too bad, but could indeed look even better.

6 hours ago, steph77 said:

Hi!

What an agressive look!

A first sight, built in black, this bike could be seen ina mad max production :classic:

...And i really like this state of mind.

One only things hurts me, it is the choise of thes brand new technologically looking shock absorber. 

I mean, this typic color is synonym of sportty bike.no?

Why not a solution like #42036 B model ?

This appart, the whole design is a real piece of art! so many details,...

Thanks Steph, I hoped for your feedback to be honest. I don't know, that front fork on 42036B model looks quite rough, even bulky. Not the kind of look I was going for, and I really like those new schocks, even if they are a bit wobbly. I wouldn't say they are too sporty or modern. I would love to build it in black as well. I have most of the parts except the bionicle teeth in black I am short of. And not sure if a black seat would look good on all black bike...so a different colour would be needed. Maybe I'll give it a go with some modifications and perhaps a new fork ;-) ...but those maybes of mine usualy stay unfullfilled :blush: Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

This turned out fantastic!:thumbup: Great shapes and all the functions are nicely embedded.

But for me the best detail is that licence plate in the back: 'GO-TC-19', that is just brilliant:laugh:.

I am glad you like it. The licence plate is a copy of actual plates for motorbikes in our area. GO is an abreviation for our region of Slovenia which is called GOriška and all the vehicles registered in our parts start with GO. Some people, who were willing to spent about 7 or 8 times the money of regular paltes make their own signs and as you can imagine the most know here is GO TO HELL :grin:, but I can't find it. Here are some other example:

11_c13f4757-b8cd-4d6d-9803-ac8dccecdb3a.

DSXs5hBWsAIpaVq.jpg

This last guy was a poor english speaker I guess... that GO IN HELL hurts my teeth...

mercedes-benz-c-amg-go-in-hell.jpg

5 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

Amazing motorcycle!

Thank you very much!

Edited by MajklSpajkl

Hi,

I just noticed the clever use of parts in the front wheel area.

I like the way you fixed the break calliper to the fork.

And this ID plate :wub:...

S.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:51 AM, steph77 said:

Hi,

I just noticed the clever use of parts in the front wheel area.

I like the way you fixed the break calliper to the fork.

And this ID plate :wub:...

S.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:58 PM, Thirdwigg said:

I didn't even notice the license plate. I keep finding little details in this bike that I love.

Thank you guys :blush:

Meanwhile... another terrible problem has arrisen in the galaxy. The Dark Lord cannot choose which bike to ride...:vader:

20201224_001705_1024px.jpg

I borrowed the black baloon parts (as I did the red) from my kids, and managed to put together a black version too, although I don't have enough black bionicle teeth and no suitable cylinder for the headlight, so I used LBG one, but I'd rather not show it, cause it looks ugly. However, I do like the rear mudguard made with those axle connectors instead of bionicle teeth. And I do like that gray palm trunk parts for the foot rest so much more than just that old connector on the red one, but unfortunately they don't come in black (haven't checked to be honest). Overall, the red still speaks to me more, than the black, which looks a bit dull. Surely, it would be better with some chromed parts and fueltank stickers...

Best regards.

Hi!

It's a matter of taste i guess, but this black version is awesome looking. JMHO.

The connector in replacement of the bionicle tooth doesn't look that bad. Everyone will understand what it could look, especially with the correct build in red version.

I ask myself if i wouldn't change the rims: grey for red version and a full black livery on the other one?...

S.