BrickWild

10295 Creator Expert Porsche 911 Discussion

Mine shows in warehouse. Lets see if they take it out for no reason. I ordered right after midnight.

I guess they only made like 37 GWPs again!

Maybe rather poke at the Scalpers?

I seen 2, that has or has had 4 for sale. One had only  Owners Pack's. Another had 911 + Owners Pack.

This is annoying, I thought that this wouldn't be listed as a separate item, so I've ordered the set without the VIP pack!

And it's showing in the warehouse. I wish I could cancel the order, not much point buying the set at full RRP for no reason. These sets normally are sold elsewhere cheaper.

Just received mine including the GWP!
And thus the remaining course of my day is obvious :grin:

5777A710-7B85-402C-ACEC-67276656132F.jpeg.99daf8eaee7472dc1d683cb78240f67c.jpeg

57 minutes ago, burak said:

Just received mine including the GWP!
And thus the remaining course of my day is obvious :grin:

Was there a separate item for the GWP in your basket when you ordered it?

Yes the GWP was listed separately. So I guess that if the GWP did not show up in your basket and on your order confirmation, you won’t receive it.

1 hour ago, burak said:

Yes the GWP was listed separately. So I guess that if the GWP did not show up in your basket and on your order confirmation, you won’t receive it.

Oh well, that set's being returned for a refund then.

45 minutes ago, Dragunov2 said:

20210217-182241.jpg

You got very lucky !  They are now on backorder almost everywhere, including Belgium;... and you got the mother load of free gifts with it !!!  I'm happy for you :classic: 

Mine is underway. Minus the VIP pack, that is on the order, but on backorder (or "in warehouse", per the order status on the website). I'l be waiting for cancellation of that then...

On 2/16/2021 at 11:43 AM, Lucarex said:

Doesn’t make sense given they must have had thousands surplus from the US/Canada cancellation which they could not ship.

Was the OP promoted on the site, or was it just quietly added to your basket when you put the set in there?

Agree, puzzeled me too that they were empty that fast. Which leads me to think it will either reappear or the shipping trouble was bogus.

Can't really remember, sorry.

1 hour ago, LEGO_duden said:

Agree, puzzeled me too that they were empty that fast. Which leads me to think it will either reappear or the shipping trouble was bogus.

Can't really remember, sorry.

No worries. Now showing as back ordered so I’m guessing that’s the last we’ll see of the GWP. Really disappointing tbh.

Checkout for me, included these 3 items:

5006655 VIP LEGO® Porsche Welcome Pack

40416 Ice Skating Rink

10295 Porsche 911

10295 the Porsche, 5006655 the VIP Pack and 40416 as the GWP.

What if the VIP shipping trouble is/was a transport / package lost / AWOL / destroyed trouble? Instead of bogus etc?

So, for me:

• No GWP at checkout, 16 February, 00:35 CET (Netherlands)
  • First mail was to notify me that part of my order was on backorder: the GWP (delivery within 60 days)
  • Second mail was order confirmation, also with GWP
  • On Lego.com order details also say with GWP
  • Shipment notification: without GWP
  • Package arrived today without GWP
  • Order details at Lego.com still show GWP as "in warehouse"

You never know, but I'm not really counting on getting the GWP in the end.

But to be honest, I only remembered that it was there when I got the email notifying me it was on backorder. Would have ordered the set anyway, as a good spend for my VIP points, so I'm not too bothered by this. Still: bit silly to promote a special VIP set, and running out of it within minutes (and then seeing it on eBay and the like offered by scalpers).

Found a video how a Targa Turbo looks like. Just a shame they didn't use one set. I think only a coule of pieces would be missing when using one set for the mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7NxmyYljU

Very envious of those that got the GWP, but happy that it at least made it to some lucky few! @Coolusername That Turbo Targa looks pretty wicked, I actually just built a base coupe variant (using the turbo as starting point) on youtube as well:

https://youtu.be/LitiznO0Bog

This one did not require 2 sets, and was fairly straightforward. I'm wondering why Lego didn't just add 3 or 4 more pieces and market this as a 3-in-1!

Ain't it even a 4 in 1, without additional parts? or quite close to.  Turbo, Targa, non turbo, Turbo Targa?

I guess quite many here use the "GWP" for the "VIP pack", right?

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

I guess quite many here use the "GWP" for the "VIP pack", right?

Yes, at least I did. My order did come with another GWP: the Ice Rink.

On 2/16/2021 at 9:49 AM, Lucarex said:

So, is the owners pack GWP cancelled worldwide? Nothing showing up in European S@H this morning as VIP.

I have just received my porche here in Germany today. It came without the GWP. I phoned up lego and they said the GWP was sold out within 15 minutes of it going on sale. I ordered the car at 5 in the morning of release and already GWP sold out.