Celloguy

Lego Classic Space Calendar 2021 :)

Hey guys! I thought people might want to know that I produced a Lego Classic Space Calendar for 2021. 12 full colour double page spreads, with a centre fold poster, and instructions for a microbuild on the back. I thought people here might enjoy it! You can get it here for 12.99: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/915152973/lego-space-calendar-2021

You can see the poster and watch a video of me flicking through the pages here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/guidomartinbrandis/50691951096

Classic Space Calendar!

il_794xN.2759537291_qey0.jpg

il_794xN.2759567399_fq5b.jpg

il_794xN.2711822146_6uy8.jpg

il_794xN.2759543373_glsq.jpg

Edited by Celloguy

So nice! Very cool MOCs and extremely nice photo editing on each one. The shadows of the base (in the last photo) really stand out to me: shadows can be tricky sometime.  Also neat of you to include some information on each ship. Well done! I hope you can sell lots, because it must've taken you a while to create.

On 12/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, Celloguy said:

I thought people here might enjoy it! You can get it here for 12.99

What about taking the extra step and releasing the instructions of the Galaxy Explorer's remake? I would be glad to buy them. Let's be real, for some reason, despite the amount of stunning mocs available to use as starting point, Lego will never do it. Peter Reid's idea didn't make it, in spite of collecting thousands of votes. I think that the first moccer to take the trouble to create the instructions will get, aside money, eternal gratitude from Space supporters, teaching Lego, at the same time, a lesson in humility.   

On 12/27/2020 at 6:20 PM, astral brick said:

What about taking the extra step and releasing the instructions of the Galaxy Explorer's remake? I would be glad to buy them. Let's be real, for some reason, despite the amount of stunning mocs available to use as starting point, Lego will never do it. Peter Reid's idea didn't make it, in spite of collecting thousands of votes. I think that the first moccer to take the trouble to create the instructions will get, aside money, eternal gratitude from Space supporters, teaching Lego, at the same time, a lesson in humility.   

On 12/31/2020 at 6:11 AM, HyperC said:

Very nice.  I'd be interested in the instructions or parts file

Hey guys! I just posted instructions for the January calendar build on Rebrickable, updated to include only easily obtainable parts! Here's a link :) https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-67576/The Brick Artisan/ll-925-galaxy-cruiser-classic-space/#details

On 2/27/2021 at 4:33 AM, danger_cabbage said:

Awh I missed this =l

Message me privately and I can still send you one! Lego had the listing taken down, despite me meticulously following their copyright rules. :(