Bonaparte

Dreaming of the next Eurobricks event

Which location do you prefer for the next Eurobricks event?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which location do you prefer for the next Eurobricks event?

• Windsor (United Kingdom)
    • Gunzburg (Germany)
    • Billund (Denmark)

Being pretty isolated at home for almost a full year due to the Corona restrictions I'm often thinking about the great times we had during the Eurobricks events. It is doubtful if an event will be possible in 2021, but who knows. Maybe a September event might be an option and it certainly can't hurt to dream about it.

I have equally good memories of our events in Billund, Windsor & Gunzburg, so I'm neutral to where the next event will be held. Let us know if you have an preference and why.

Voted Gunzburg, for it is the closest (for me) and also cheapest I guess. Also the Legoland Factory is a nice addition.
Billund comes second and even beats Gunzburg if TLG comes to its senses and allows us the visit to the store, which name should not be mentioned. We make the Gunzburg stop on the way to Billund (and probably back too) anyway ... (:
Windsor in my opinion is not only the most expensive but also the least interesting. Nothing special there, the call center is a bit meh, other activities are the same as everywhere. Also usually fever people come there.

Either way, strongly hope to see you guys in the next year!!

I'm also strongly hoping something will be possible next year, though obviously it depends on a lot of things. Voted for Billund, but not really a very strong preference, I'd gladly go to Günzburg if that for instance means more people can make it. Not confident the English will have their divorce from the EU sorted well enough for Windsor to be a good option. Also a bit worried that "everything" will get crammed into September-October-November next year, making it more difficult to decide which events to attend, but that's a problem for later. 

I have no preference, Windsor is nearest and easiest, but everything costs equally for me one way or another.  Who knows if I will be able to travel or go anywhere still!

Gunzburg!:classic::thumbup: There's always another event close to any event date, but in September is Fanweekend in Skaerbaek also being held. Just saying:wink:

I am good for wherever for the next EB event. Preferably out of my own country (assuming I am allowed out/in)

On 12/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, MstrOfPppts said:

Voted Gunzburg, for it is the closest (for me) and also cheapest I guess. Also the Legoland Factory is a nice addition.
Billund comes second and even beats Gunzburg if TLG comes to its senses and allows us the visit to the store, which name should not be mentioned. We make the Gunzburg stop on the way to Billund (and probably back too) anyway ... (:
Windsor in my opinion is not only the most expensive but also the least interesting. Nothing special there, the call center is a bit meh, other activities are the same as everywhere. Also usually fever people come there.

Either way, strongly hope to see you guys in the next year!!

Same for me, voted Gunzburg as no.1 for the same reasons as @MstrOfPppts mentioned.

Would be great to travel again with ease and no worries on being tested every 5 minutes.

I voted Windsor the same reason as Peppermint, but honestly I'm happy with any. If I could enter a second choice I'd probably say Günzburg.

I would personally prefer Billund, since this will be my first time :) but I'll make sure to visit both Denmark and Gunzburg either way, whenever it happens.

Voted Gunzburg. Munich is nice and accessible. The Fabrik attraction is unique. Not as expensive as the other two options and uses euro. Billund rather dull anyway unless people have access to LEGO HQ buildings (except for Legoredo area of park which is nice). No Loplett in Billund anymore either. Also Skaerbaek fan weekend already has people travelling to Billund assuming we are allowed in and out of our respective countries.

I miss Gunzburg, found a cinema not far from the Munich train station that serves food while watching the movie... 

Never been to Windsor thoug, but Dfenz have some great points :) 

I am fine either way, I still haven't done Winsor, but I love the other two, and seeing everyone

We are actively thinking about Billund April 2023.

5 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

We are going to have to make plans for a Belgium trip in the future too! 

We sure do! Home game (almost) for me.