Sign in to follow this  
m4tlt

LEGO Tree MOC

Fun! I love the color variation as well as the slightly cartoony shape. I almost feel like the hanging foliage elements are a bit superfluous, and that the use of the bricks and plates for the bulk of the "leaves" is stronger. Maybe it's just the mushrooms making me think this but I'm imagining a brick-built Alice (perhaps miniland-scale) sleeping under this tree to turn it into an "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" vignette.

12 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Fun! I love the color variation as well as the slightly cartoony shape. I almost feel like the hanging foliage elements are a bit superfluous, and that the use of the bricks and plates for the bulk of the "leaves" is stronger. Maybe it's just the mushrooms making me think this but I'm imagining a brick-built Alice (perhaps miniland-scale) sleeping under this tree to turn it into an "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" vignette.

Thank you! At first when I built the tree I was like : ,,hmm the tree looks cool , but it needs more colors than reddish brown and green'' . So I decided to make a water on the corner , add diferent color of mushrooms and yeah , now looks pretty great.

Very nice build! I could see the effort you put into it. :wink:

16 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Very nice build! I could see the effort you put into it. :wink:

thank you! Yeah this one took some time to build but it was worth it :)