7 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

How are you so quick at this stuff?

Because he can?! Because he wants to be?! Because he is ingenious? When you follow his personal thread, you know what the answer is: Because he can.

Best
Thorsten

Welp, given that the new leak is also on with an 18+ style render, that makes me believe the D11T leak is also real. Definitely seems like TLG downsized these sets, so I won’t be surprised if the leaked prices also reduce.

Even though I’m disappointed at the lack of a pneumatic crane, for a trial truck I’d still say it’s still pretty nice and clearly identifiable as a Zetros. I just hope they’ve done the suspension justice

9 hours ago, Michael217 said:

The new photo clearly shows that this is a 56 mm disc, but the tire is smaller than the 42054.

Is this a fact? It makes no sense to me.

Yeah, the new picture is only somewhat better than the old one, and is still clear as mud. The wheel size is uncertain, but the tires are definitely not Xerion ones, based on counting the number of channels in the tread. I don't think the wheels are the 56mm ones, just going by the apparent size of the model. I still can't decide if I like this model or not. I don't see it as being more than a 42099 with an extra axle, and probably similar piddly performance. Any complexity seems to be nonexistent. But, like I said, the picture is clear as mud, so who know.

A very real possibility is that Lego is using decoy models to fool the bootleg makers in China, and the actual set only shares the vehicle type and color scheme.

5 minutes ago, Saberwing40k said:

A very real possibility is that Lego is using decoy models to fool the bootleg makers in China, and the actual set only shares the vehicle type and color scheme.

This hope we all...because

51096425098_7b91649c9a_c.jpg

51096686470_73973be440_c.jpg

51096425123_f037849cef_c.jpg

Not sure about the cab size, but the Tire should be the same size like in the set.

51095962149_892c26294f_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

What is the size of your tire? Do you have some more info about upcoming tire size on Zetros or just rough calculation?

6 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

What is the size of your tire? Do you have some more info about upcoming tire size on Zetros or just rough calculation?

Just looking at the image of the Zetros should clue you in.

21 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

The TIres are 80mm in Diameter

Edited by efferman

13 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Just looking at the image of the Zetros should clue you in.

Well it is difficult to be sure, but my feeling (and reasoning based on rimm, tread numbers 18) says that it is 81.6mm tire

Just now, efferman said:

The TIres are 80mm in Diameter

The ones you showed in posted image ...

I can't make out much of anything that resembles a gearbox in the back. Plus it'd be harder to implement that because of the suspension. So I dunno what that motor is powering. The background doesn't help either.

1 minute ago, efferman said:

80mm

Like fishertechnic tire only different tread pattern.

Thanks

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Like fishertechnic tire only different tread pattern.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I`m very sorry for the off top but I really need to speak to Igor and it looks like I have no other way to do it.

Hi Igor, I`m sorry for writting to you here but I really need help concerning 3D printing of technic pins and I would be very grateful if you could help me. I cannot pm you, so could you please send me your contacts so I could message you. Thank you.

Edited by ArtemKashin
Removed email address and most of the foreign language message..

19 minutes ago, ArtemKashin said:

Hi everyone

привет! Извини, что пишу здесь

Hello Artem. Welcome to EB. Please read the guidelines, so we do not have to clog the topic with easily avoidable posts.

1. We do not use non-English languages on the forum.
2. Do not post your email publicly. It will attract spam. I have removed it to protect it.
3. You need 10 posts to be able to send a private message. I have boosted your post count, so you can send it right now.
4. @I_Igor 's native language is not Russian, but Croatian.
5. For 3d printed parts question, you can use already existing topics for 3d parts.

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

Hello Artem. Welcome to EB. Please read the guidelines, so we do not have to clog the topic with easily avoidable posts.

1. We do not use non-English languages on the forum.
2. Do not post your email in the posts. It will attract spam. I have removed it to protect it.
3. You need 10 posts to be able to send a private message. I have boosted your post count, so you can send it right now.
4. @I_Igor 's native language is not Russian, but Croatian.
5. For 3d printed parts question, you can use already existing topics for 3d parts.

Thanks a lot!:pir-love:

3 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

I can't make out much of anything that resembles a gearbox in the back. Plus it'd be harder to implement that because of the suspension. So I dunno what that motor is powering. The background doesn't help either.

I assume that (if we are optimistic about price) two XL motors drive central differential and the rest is like on 42070 set with 42099 hubs

Holy cow. That is absolutely hideous. And looks completely devoid of functions except for drive/steer. What were they thinking?!

Edited by sm1995

38 minutes ago, sm1995 said:

Holy cow. That is absolutely hideous. And looks completely devoid of functions except for drive/steer. What were they thinking?!

They were betting on fans' willingness to pay for a 42099 clone with a license cherry on the top.

If there Is 2x XL motor for drive and 1 L motor for steering, there is still 1 motor port left. They should at least use it for something simple like a tipper bed or something...

1 minute ago, Bricky Wan Kenobi said:

Why not? We have the right to

There are no official images jet and it is minimal respect to TLC. Use PM instead please

Would TLG actually hard-couple two motors, though, or would they go the 42099 route with one motor to the front and one to the back?

6 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I assume that (if we are optimistic about price) two XL motors drive central differential and the rest is like on 42070 set with 42099 hubs

I highly doubt that there will be a central differential, merely because of the amount of off road performance the model would give up. Of course, if one were included, it could easily be locked, using the fourth channel, but I'm not that optimistic about Lego adding such complexity.