44 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

Hopefully they increase gear reduction! 42099's torque was really dismal... Especially with extra weight! 

Good speed though.

1 hour ago, Scoar Sonander said:

Hopefully they increase gear reduction! 42099's torque was really dismal... Especially with extra weight! 

42099 was tuned for speed. With the proper gear reduction it had actually more power to climb than the high center of gravity did allow.

@HectorMB and @Void_S already mentioned best solution: A gearbox like in 42114 with 4 gears and lowest gear with fixed diffs.

42114 climbs better than 42099 ;-)

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Good speed though.

I do agree. A simple 2 speed gearbox would be nice though. Maybe I should just build Grohl's RC Land Rover...

5 hours ago, thekoRngear said:

You cannot ask for a leaked photo here, publicly in the forum thread(s). Ask him for the photo(s) through Inbox. The post is removed by the Page it seems.

Sorry, I already have basically. Thanks to the guys who sent me the photos for the leaked sets.

53 minutes ago, leg said:

Please give me some images.

Do not ask for images, please. Read at least some of this thread.

We are looking at a Green and White remake of the 42070 which was not a great seller from memory, just modernised for Control+ and a license to increase the price a bit more.  mmmmmm not even a crane in sight.  We always live in hope these prelim images are not the final thing....but too often they are close to reality.

American Tow Truck could be the star of the technic lineup this year.

As long as the price is right, it looks like an interesting parts pack potentially to me. If it really does have CLAAS tires sized for the medium rim, then it opens up proper-looking tractors, backhoes, and a nice scale for offroad vehicles, skidders, and other such things.

15 minutes ago, MisteryMan said:

As long as the price is right, it looks like an interesting parts pack potentially to me. If it really does have CLAAS tires sized for the medium rim, then it opens up proper-looking tractors, backhoes, and a nice scale for offroad vehicles, skidders, and other such things.

This is also how it looks to me right now. If the price is right and those wheels are sized about 80mm roughly, then it'll be a very tempting parts pack, even more so if it's using planetary reduction hubs and the newer diffs.

Edited by allanp

21 hours ago, allanp said:

This is also how it looks to me right now. If the price is right and those wheels are sized about 80mm roughly, then it'll be a very tempting parts pack, even more so if it's using planetary reduction hubs and the newer diffs.

It looks like most of mentioned is included (like 81.6 tires), but left wait for official images to be sure.

This is another time when TLG has left the side of motors wide open. you would think they would use some liftarms or panels to block it up. Maybe they could've use the new 7 x 3 panels. That would've made the parts pack even more tempting. Sometime TLG really bamboozles me... :sceptic:

Well you can not have everything. For me personally it is great to have new tractor tires...

On 4/2/2021 at 8:31 PM, allanp said:

Well, with planetary hubs I see no real necessity to use new ("RC") differentials. For sure, it would be great to have them (and I really hope) but let's keep in mind as the drivetrain is speeded-up in 5.5 times it will be less loaded in 5.5 times too. So the new differentials are purposed for a heavy-duty application will bring no gain here...

Another photo got leaked. It really looks like these tires fit a smaller size wheel than 42054. Same wheel as the F&F Dodge.

1 hour ago, Scoar Sonander said:

Can somebody send me these Pics privately? I can't find them. 

Scoar, we have had few instances in several topics about you not reading posts. Please take some time and do read previous posts before you post in a topic.
Again, do not ask for pictures in this thread. They are online. Find them there or ask for them via PM from someone who has them.

It doesn't seem to be a finished model. For example, the green part on the hood doesn't look like the real vehicle.

Just now, Akbalder said:

It doesn't seem to be a finished model. For example, the green part on the hood doesn't look like the real vehicle.

When has that stopped TLG? :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

When has that stopped TLG?

never, but we are free to do it by ourself when the moneycounters are to powerful in Billund.

51095213980_750dc9c69d_c.jpg

6 minutes ago, efferman said:

never, but we are free to do it by ourself when the moneycounters are to powerful in Billund.

Power to the people. :thumbup:

8 hours ago, LvdH said:

Another photo got leaked. It really looks like these tires fit a smaller size wheel than 42054.

The new photo clearly shows that this is a 56 mm disc, but the tire is smaller than the 42054.

1 hour ago, Akbalder said:

It doesn't look like a real car at all!):thumbdown:

12 hours ago, efferman said:

never, but we are free to do it by ourself when the moneycounters are to powerful in Billund

How are you so quick at this stuff? 

Edited by Milan
Removed the picture quoted from post from the same page.