@R0Sch that sounds great, but there are usually 3 different sizes between (68.7, 81.6 and 94.8), so question is which one is it?

Well it looks they are 43.2 rims, so surely new tractor tires. Tractor lovers you will be very happy this year!

Well that is good news, but I wanted some 95tires...

i was disappointed when found that these are not Xerion tyres, so the scale is smaller than Unimog was :(

3 minutes ago, Aleh said:

i was disappointed when found that these are not Xerion tyres, so the scale is smaller than Unimog was :(

But you have useful new tires coming!

12 minutes ago, Aleh said:

It's not so small with around 45 stud length and 20 wide. And hey, finally a trial truck after so many years!

This Zetros looks like a toned down version of a 42070 and a more expensive 42099. The bare bed is a letdown at the moment. I expected something more, like a mobile home.

2 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

It's not so small with around 45 stud length and 20 wide. And hey, finally a trial truck after so many years!

Did anyone try to calculate tire diameter?

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Did anyone try to calculate tire diameter?

Should be around 75 mm like the new spiky tires since they also use the 43.2 mm rims.

Edit: I did a small downscaling in Studio. The new tire should be 78% of Xerion tire so around 83 x 34 mm to fit 43.2 rims.

Edited by R0Sch

9 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

This Zetros looks like a toned down version of a 42070 and a more expensive 42099. The bare bed is a letdown at the moment. I expected something more, like a mobile home.

Yes, it´s a 42070 EVO with proper suspension and new power functions but no crane. I am guessing it could have the gear shifter system from the Volvo 6x6 but yeah it´s pretty basic as they wanted to keep the weight down. Another set to wait for clearance sales to buy.

4 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

Should be around 75 mm like the new spiky tires since they also use the 43.2 mm rims.

:sad: whenever I hope for something needed for my projects than disappointed.

Thanks anyways :thumbup:

I think it is time to change topic's title from ... 4 x 4 ... to ... 6 x 6...

someone please send a link to the image in a personal message or tell me where you found it :innocent:

4 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Looks like most of the functionality will be in the CONTROL+ app.

"Most" here is probably synonymous with "2 out of 2" (driving + steering).

13 minutes ago, Akassin said:

someone please send a link to the image in a personal message or tell me where you found it :innocent:

To me as well, please! ;.)

40 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

"Most" here is probably synonymous with "2 out of 2" (driving + steering).

Yeah, so all the fearures (tilt sensor, speed, achienents) will come from the application, like in other sets.

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

I think it is time to change topic's title from ... 4 x 4 ... to ... 6 x 6...

If I had been the author of the first post I would have done that in an instant. Unforchunately... 

4 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

If I had been the author of the first post I would have done that in an instant. Unforchunately... 

I know buddy :thumbup: ... Unfortunately you are right, but let's enjoy new tire arriving in few months :sweet:

2 hours ago, mpj said:

Well it looks they are 43.2 rims, so surely new tractor tires. Tractor lovers you will be very happy this year!

At the beginning, I also thought so. When you look at the first wheel you will see that compared to the fender it is 13-14 studs in diameter. So it's about 104mm wheels. These are Xerion tires.

5 minutes ago, nicjasno said:

Sadly the lego version will be NOTHING like that.

Delete this pic please.