I guess we will see a new evolution of C+ here, the new 6-port hub like the Spike one where it is possible to store programs and scripts to run without smart device.

2 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

I guess we will see a new evolution of C+ here, the new 6-port hub like the Spike one where it is possible to store programs and scripts to run without smart device.

Is this based off a rumour or just pure speculation?

Edited by Bartybum

2 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

I'd wager it's the same setup as 8275. Two big motors for drive and two medium motors for blade and ripper. Plus the usual mix of achievements and game modes.

6-port hub would be great, it could have the same form factor as the RI/Spike hub, eliminating the need for new moulds for casing and including a rechargeable battery.

But that would make the existing C+ hub essentially pointless so I very much doubt anything like this will happen. So either it'll be like 8275, or maybe two hubs like in 42100 with some extra features.

8 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Don't think so. That hub is reserved for Spike Prime and Mindstorms with a different coding approach. 

14 hours ago, I_Igor said:

So probably 2 (smart?) hubs like on Liebherr 9800

In my opinion, there will be one HUB C + and four engines.

Two driving motors. One engine controls the 4 step gearbox, the other drives functions. Transfer case similar to set 42114. Will drive four functions. Blade (lift and tilt) and ripper (lift and tilt). 

TLG has a deviation at the point of gear boxes...

1 minute ago, eric trax said:

In my opinion, there will be one HUB C + and four engines.

Two driving motors. One engine controls the 4 step gearbox, the other drives functions. Transfer case similar to set 42114. Will drive four functions. Blade (lift and tilt) and ripper (lift and tilt). 

TLG has a deviation at the point of gear boxes...

you could be right also, imho there is a space for 2 hubs, but lets see...as you know I'm out of date and still use PF :wink:

Unless the price changed away from 42100-level recently, I'm still betting that it's gonna have two hubs and six motors

Edited by Bartybum

If I could have total wish fulfillment...

Drive. Single XL-motor connected to purely mechanical 2-speed automatic, connected to differential with L motor for steering two tracks.

Functions. 4-step gearbox for 4 functions; 1 motor driving, 1 motor controlling. If they could come up with some mechanical magic for more than 4 functions I'd be even more delighted.

Size - as small as possible to fit in above mechanisms. 

new parts? Honestly not too fussed, although new parts to allow better gear boxes / transmissions would always get thumbs up!

other fancy features? Really neat solutions to caterpillar track tensioning & suspension.

TLDR: find a balance between motorization and mechanical complexity. I can dream...

Edited by J159753

In the image of the Zetros, a slight glimpse of the CAT cabin can be spotted showing a yellow 9L liftarm as the roll cage. Using Sariel's scaler and a rather poor blueprint, the whole model should have a length of about 50 studs and a overall width of about 24 studs, tread-to-tread width is 17, with bigger treads maybe 19.

The treads in the real model should be 4 studs, but will rather be 5 studs, using the bigger tread pieces.

29e683b2cf171e559d448cf9b0992201.jpg

@ace_klimax I have hidden your reply.
Posting one picture here for referencing is okay, but let's not use this thread for showcasing our mocs/bricksafe/YT/rebricable links.

Please make a new [MOC] topic in the Technic forum and show us your (indeed cool looking) bulldozer. Let's keep this thread primarily for the CAT.

14 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I saw new responses so I expected candies.

But no... :cry_sad:

Candies are not good for your blood sugar level :laugh:

Photo leaked. Very similar size to 8275. Completely yellow, black cage, bright light orange tracks. No pneumatics visible and no details on PU.  

1 minute ago, LvdH said:

Photo leaked. Very similar size to 8275. Completely yellow, black cage, bright light orange tracks. No pneumatics visible and no details on PU.  

This set is a frickin joke. I look at this photo and I do not believe it. I'm going to suffocate with laughter in a moment :roflmao:

20 minutes ago, eric trax said:

This set is a frickin joke. I look at this photo and I do not believe it. I'm going to suffocate with laughter in a moment :roflmao:

Your Liebherr is 1000 times more accurate and good looking :wink:

25 minutes ago, eric trax said:

this looks like a first half flagship, not more. 2500 parts or less. hopefully this is a fake to confuse the copyguys

1 minute ago, Akbalder said:

The leaked price may be wrong for a set like this.

It must be! :oh3: