2 minutes ago, efferman said:

Early prototype with new parts, photoshopped onto a box. 

In the photo with the Mercedes, you can see a piece of this bulldozer, I think it will remain so in the final.

What do the black gears on the LA's actually do? Manual adjustment of the blade?

Also, the 2x2 round bricks on top of the LA's look out-of-place

The real machine has two exhaust tubes, the lego model only a fat/wider tube.

Just now, Michael217 said:

In the photo with the Mercedes, you can see a piece of this bulldozer, I think it will remain so in the final.

Can you share such photo?

3 minutes ago, Michael217 said:

In the photo with the Mercedes, you can see a piece of this bulldozer,

What is this new piece that you're referring to?

41 minutes ago, Michael217 said:

Disgusting appearance. Very small and very expensive! What do you say?)

Do not post pics from that catalog yet. It is still confidential. I have removed it for now.

39 minutes ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

@JIM had jij deze er al niet eerder afgeknikkerd?

Let's use English, or send a PM.

25 minutes ago, DrJB said:

What do the black gears on the LA's actually do? Manual adjustment of the blade?

They still might be powered. The axle powering them seems to come from the hood section.

25 minutes ago, DrJB said:

Can you share such photo?

Let's not ask for pictures in the thread. Use the messenger.

22 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

What is this new piece that you're referring to?

He was referring to the "piece"/section of the CAT's cabine, visible from the previous leaked image, the one with the Zetros.

11 minutes ago, Michael217 said:

the zetros itself is probably a hoax.

the only thing we will probably really get is this.

51009566660_5f94a1edf3_z.jpg

30 minutes ago, efferman said:

This is what I think is the case. It simply doesn’t look finished and definitely not like a 4000 piece €450 set.

29 minutes ago, DrJB said:

It's likely motorized.

cat.png

No idea yet how the rest is build.

I think it looks good but there's no way the piece count and price are accurate. Looks like a $250 USD set. 

Edited by Eaglefan344

8 minutes ago, Andman said:

It's likely motorized.

No idea yet how the rest is build.

Thank you. Makes sense now. The last place I was expecting the power to come from is through the hood ... Live and Learn as they say.

Edited by Milan
Removed the picture quoted from the previous post.

I've taken a good look at the rams for lifting the blade, and one of the headlamps on top of one ram is knocked out of alignment and missing its trans-clear studs. Guess someone took this puppy on a joyride before photographing it. :laugh:

9 hours ago, DrJB said:

That's NOT the real thing ... that's a die-cast model. Typically those are not as 'rigorous' as the original/real thing.

Surely you realise that a highly detailed diecast model is going to be very accurate to the real thing, right? This is clearly a model, not a kids' toy

Edited by Bartybum

9 hours ago, efferman said:

i see new parts on it, so i guess it is photoshopped bei TLG

I think some of the arguments here are reaching a bit...

I could accept that the leaked D11T image is a photoshop over an 18+ style box, mainly because it doesn't have any background gradient around the top like we see in the Zetros leak. I suppose it's possibile that it's an early version, but it's far likelier that it's almost finalised by now. Hence why I think TLG just changed the price point somewhere during initial product development.

It's practically never the case that a leaked image changes beyond more than a few bits. From memory, the most recent cases of this were 42039, 42054 and 42069, and that yellow pullback motorcycle from 2017, and even then they were never fundamentally changed. Remember that these are supposed to be catalogue images for retailers to see beforehand, so the expected standard by now is that what you see is what you get.

the zetros itself is probably a hoax.

:facepalm: what... how

Edited by Bartybum

Wait I thought the CAT D11T was the flagship, yet it looks tiny for 4K parts compared to the zetros.

Edited by SNIPE

5 hours ago, Bartybum said:

what... how

what we see doesnt fit to the part and price count which is predicted.

12 minutes ago, efferman said:

what we see doesnt fit to the part and price count which is predicted.

Agreed but the rumours of prices and part counts may have been wrong or they have changed.

I'm always glass half full on flagships... but i can't believe that is the set that will get released. The price and part count isn't anywhere close to the picture. I really hope this pic is a hoax :pir-bawling:

I wonder what the winch below the cabin is supposed to be used for.

The 350€ price range and <2500 parts are more likely seeing the pic. Remember the initial prices and part count are leaked by retailers before the final model is available and even the preliminary images can still change a little.

Maybe Zetros and CAT will finally have a rechargeable battery pack to justify a higher price, although I expect LEGO to release such a product as a standalone thing for 100€.

6 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

I wonder what the winch below the cabin is supposed to be used for.

The 350€ price range and <2500 parts are more likely seeing the pic. Remember the initial prices and part count are leaked by retailers before the final model is available and even the preliminary images can still change a little.

Maybe Zetros and CAT will finally have a rechargeable battery pack to justify a higher price, although I expect LEGO to release such a product as a standalone thing for 100€.

I think the "winch" is actually an in line clutch, in a similar place as the Liebherr clutch for the same reason, to protect the final drive. That's my guess anyway.

As for price and part count, looks like around €300 and 2000 to me.

It looks too rough for a flagship... someone's moc maybe, but not an official flagship. It feels a bit photoshopy, like the tracks were grey originally. Maybe i'm clutching at straws as when i heard there was 3000+ part bulldozer as the flagship i was really looking forward to it.. this image has rocked my faith!!!

For now i'm remaining glass half full and hoping this image isn't correct. The real thing will be excellent!! Please don't let me down tlg!!!

19 hours ago, Michael217 said:

it will remain so in the final

Maybe TLG hopes that Lepin goes for this joke......

.....and end up with a ...:thumbdown:

1 hour ago, allanp said:

As for price and part count, looks like around €300 and 2000 to me.

That would be 15 cents per piece.... You all better hope that isn't true. I am very happy that I don't rely on LEGO to supply my bricks, otherwhise I wouldn't be able to financially support this hobby :oh:

1 hour ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

Maybe TLG hopes that Lepin goes for this joke......

This would mean, the Zetros is also fake, as down on the pick we get the glimpse of the cabin...

Hats off to Lego if this really is such a plan :-)

4 minutes ago, Jundis said:

This would mean, the Zetros is also fake, as down on the pick we get the glimpse of the cabin...

Hats off to Lego if this really is such a plan :-)

I highly doubt it.